Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! is a video game developed by WayForward Technologies with the help of Pendleton Ward. The game was first announced of May 14, 2013 on many gaming websites such as IGN. The game includes voice acting from major characters and four-player cooperative multiplayer.
Princess Bubblegum summons Finn and Jake to the Candy Kingdom to investigate a rash of thefts and kidnappings that have plagued her kingdom. She thinks the cause lies within her Secret Royal Dungeon, where only the nastiest monsters and criminals are locked up. If they've found a way to escape, the Land of Ooo will be in danger!
- Series creator Pendleton Ward and developer WayForward Technologies team up again with a brand new storyline and an offbeat, fun adventure for fans of all ages!
- Play as fan-favorite Adventure Time characters Finn, Jake, Marceline and Cinnamon Bun plus many more, each one with unique moves and an arsenal of creative attacks.
- Characters come to life with voiceovers provided by the original TV cast!
- Play solo or grab your friends for four player, co-operative multiplayer!
- Wii U/3DS - BMO appears on the Touchscreen with over 300 unique voice clips to help the player like game tips, boss hints, clues about enemy weaknesses, game commentary, and more!
- Fight your way through 100 floors of a massive Secret Royal Dungeon, avoiding treacherous hazards and defeating menacing enemies and bosses from the Adventure Time show!
- Equip Tokens for awesome ability boosts such as Candy Seeds to double the effectiveness of food, Zeldron's Armor that halves damage taken, Wizard Eyes to see trap switches, and more!
- Arm your characters with Sub-Weapons like the Hero's Gauntlet, Kitten Gun, Sack of Butter, Ice Stars, and Bananarangs to complement your attacks!
- Rescue Familiars, little helpers that temporarily assist you in battle, throughout the dungeon!
- Interact with other popular characters from the Adventure Time show to learn about side quests or buy upgrades to aid your main quest.
- Cinnamon Bun
- Ice King
- Lumpy Space Princess
- Flame Princess
- Earl of Lemongrab
- Peppermint Butler
- King of Mars
The character’s HP determines how much damage each can take. This can be upgraded 3 times by paying Treasure to Mr. Cupcake:
- 30 treasures
- 125 treasures
- 300 treasures
The character’s Attack stat determines how much damage each inflicts with Standard and Charge Attacks. This can be upgraded 3 times by paying Treasure to Muscle Princess.
- 60 treasures
- 200 treasures
- 500 treasures
Determines the amount of time necessary to charge a Charge Attack. This can be upgraded 2 times by paying Treasure to Lady Rainicorn:
- 100 treasures
- 400 treasures
Determines the number of Special Attacks available in the power meter. This can be upgraded 2 times by paying Treasure to Neptr.
- 175 treasures
- 700 treasures
Side Quest Givers
- Hot Dog Knights
- Clown Nurse
- Pincer Beetle
- Tiny Manticore
- Poot Cloud
- Princess Bubblegum takes you back to certain dungeon floors.
- BMO appears on touch screen to give hints. This is available only on Wii U and 3DS versions.
- Choose Goose runs a stand where you can buy items and tokens.
- Lub Glubs
- Skeleton Soldiers
- Hug Wolves
- Stag 
- Lake Knights 
- Magic Man 
- Convict Fairy 
- Treasure bag
- Goblin whip
- Ice sword
- Bamboo stick
- Shark sword
- Big Axe
- Jake's Sword
- Ice sword
- Demon sword
- Lamb relic: invincibility
- Gumballs: ammo refill
- Various food: heal
- Demon heart: attack boost
- Molasses: invisibility
- Cyclops Tears: clears curses
- Demon Cat
- Mob Chase (group of dungeon prisoners)
- Ice King & Ice Robot versions of Fionna and Cake
- Goo monsters
- Goliad and Stormo
- Lemongrab 1 and 2
- Bubblegum's centerfuge
- Gumball Guardians
- Mother Gum
On August 15, 2013, via Facebook, D3 Publisher announced an exclusive collector's edition case for the game. The case will be a BMO SteelBook (like the Enchiridion case for Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!!).
MinimumOS: Windows® XP™ SP2, Windows® Vista™ or Windows® 7 Processor: Intel™ Pentium 4 2.4 GHz with Hyper Threading Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce 9600GT, AMD® Radeon™ HD 3870 or higher (to manage Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 512MB of display memory. DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
RecommendedOS: Windows®XP™ SP2, Windows®Vista™ or Windows®7 Processor: Intel™ Core 2 Duo / AMD™ Athlon 64 X2 or higher. Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce™ 200 series or higher, AMD® Radeon™ HD5000 series or higher (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 512MB of display memory. DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Ice King, Lemongrab, and Flame Princess all appear as bosses before becoming playable characters.
- This is the second Adventure Time video game. The first is Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!!
- This is the first Adventure Time video game to appear on home consoles.
- Peppermint Butler is only playable on the Steam version as downloadable content and the Playstation Now version of the game.
- Princess Bubblegum mentions that the pink things are her parents and that she is 827 years old.
- Most of the Steam achievements are named after Adventure Time episodes or comics.
- Marceline mentions being in a video game, breaking the fourth wall.
- There was a cutscene in the game that was censored in the European versions, in said cutscene, Flame Princess calls Princess Bubblegum "A tart", however, LSP cuts Flame Princess off in the censored version.
- Marceline is voiced by Jessie Seely in this game instead of Olivia Olson.
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Time-Explore-Dungeon-Because-nintendo/dp/B00CMD78L2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1370521675&sr=8-3&keywords=Adventure+Time+3DS
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/14/new-adventure-time-game-announced
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://www.trueachievements.com/n14595/adventure-time-etdbidk-screens-incoming.htm
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151949897593383&set=a.444479268382.229648.321031023382&type=1
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.destructoid.com/adventure-time-steam-pre-order-bonus-peppermint-butler-263579.phtml
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/08/02/sdcc-2013-getting-lost-with-finn-and-jake-in-this-adventure-time-explore-the-dungeon-because-i-dont-know-demo/
- ↑ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506045276132782&set=a.151126068291373.35658.125542050849775&type=1&theater
- ↑ http://www.movie-censorship.com/news.php?ID=6462