|"Do you know what Ice King means?!"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Adventure Time Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations is an action-adventure game developed by Vicious Cycle Software. It is the fourth Adventure Time video game, and the second published by Little Orbit. The game was first announced on April 21, 2015. The game is based loosely off of the sixth season of the show, and features "exploring, investigating, and puzzle-solving."
Finn and Jake "found" Joshua and Margaret's tool, that gives them messages about criminal cases of Land of Ooo. After another one of messages, Finn and Jake go to crime scene to find the truth and punish criminals.
- Banana Guard
- Lumpy Space Princess
- Magic Man
- Tree Trunks
- Princess Bubblegum
- Ice King
- Flame Princess
- Cinnamon Bun
- Pillowmint Butler
- Huntress Wizard
The currently-used items are Scarlet and Jake, who can help you get a stretch. You can also pick up stuff that are useful. If there is a plus sign on that item, you can combine them to make something useful.
- Sweet Sweet Magic
- Lumpy Ice Princess
- Sour Notes
- Everything Must Go!!
- Artifact Checking (pre-order)
- Album (Re)Cover
The player can move Finn (and possibly Jake) with the left analog stick. Pick up stuff and talk to people using the interact button. Make Finn run with the button on the top. Fight bad guys with your sword with the fight button; you can pick a Jake form to easily attack them.
The game, unlike the first three games, utilizes 3D animation. Finn and Jake must solve five investigations across the land of Ooo. Players can help out Finn and Jake's friends to help out on evidence, secrets, and mysteries, all under Finn and Jake Investigations.
Downloadable content featured is the bonus level Artifact Checking, featuring Marceline.
Design an Adventure Time Video Game Character Contest
In mid-2015, Little Orbit held a design contest for one lucky person's character design to debut in the game. The 20 top finalists include:
- Wizbot: A wizard, whom due to a spell gone wrong, is half-robot.
- Kati: A lost eraser who needs looks for her pencil. Also can't remember anything.
- Princess Porcelain: Rules over the Wig Kingdom.
- Madame Baklava: A lonely old grumpy woman. Under her crusty exterior, however, she's sweet as honey.
- Candy Cane Kraken: A foul monster that eats candy people for a living.
- Dark Knight: A bar of pure dark chocolate whom is loyal to whoever he serves.
- Lady Knight: The spirit of a knight who lives in a pumpkin shell.
- Glitter Time (bomb) Girl: Seems harmless and cute with her hat on, but explosive when her hair is exposed.
The winner was announced on the Little Orbit Facebook page later in 2015.
- This is the first Adventure Time video game to feature fully 3D graphics.
- This is the first Adventure Time video game to ever feature a fan-designed character.
- This is the first Adventure Time game to have a release on Xbox One and Playstation 4.
- Huntress Wizard is voiced by Olivia Olson who also voices Marceline in this game.