|Armor of Zeldron|
|Name||Armor of Zeldron|
|Owner|| Finn (formerly)
|Introduced in||"Blood Under the Skin"|
The Armor of Zeldron makes its appearance in "Blood Under the Skin." It is kept in a cave guarded by Ghost Man. The armor grants its wearer the power of flight and protection from anything, even ghosts.
Finn sought the armor of Zeldron because Sir Slicer, along with other fully-armored characters, made him feel embarrassed about having a measly thimble for armor. When Finn wouldn't pay for Choose Goose's armor, Choose Goose gave him a poem instead. The poem read "The sun nibbles on the clouds, and gum drop tears rain down," which Jake interprets as "...we have to cross that swamp."
Finn then goes through a variety of trials starting with the Swamp of Embarrassment. The other trials are calming the Red-faced Monster and getting past Ghost Man, which Finn was supposed to do by winning against him in a game of Drop Ball. Once he reached the end of the cave, an entity magically places the armor on him.
Finn immediately freaks out and takes it off saying "This is lady armor!" Ghost Man then bursts into the room, and Jake puts on the armor to fight him. This worked in an odd way; Ghost Man mistook Jake for his mother. Jake then tells Ghost Man to go "...outside, now!", curing him of his dropball addiction.
As they are leaving, Sir Slicer makes fun of Jake for looking like a lady. Finn becomes outraged and yells the obvious sad truth that Sir Slicer was using his time of following Finn just to see him struggle if he obtained the armor or not.
Sir Slicer then attempts to get off his horse but falls under the weight of his armor. Stuck on the dirt ground, Sir Slicer manages to get a splinter stuck in his finger just like Finn in the beginning of the episode. Finn laughs and tosses the thimble he got from Choose Goose to Sir Slicer.
Later on as Jake was flying away he demolishes multiple mountaintops; he seems unaffected and says, "Dude, this armor is so—" and clicks his teeth twice.
The armor seems to be embarrassment themed, given the nature of the trials and the ridiculousness of its appearance.
The Armor of Zelderon armor consists of a golden helmet shaped like a skull, with pink horns, and two blonde braids with bone-like ribbons attached to them. There are golden breast plates with a huge space for female breasts, and two wings at the back. The armor seems to have been made to cover the whole torso of a big female with similar physique to Muscle Princess. As such, it is way too big for Finn, leaving only his arms and legs exposed.
- The cave containing the armor has doors that read "Home of Zeldron's Armor."
- The Armor of Zeldron was seen among the things being sucked up by the Lich in Issue 2 of the comic.
- In the original storyboard and prop design, the armor had swinging morning stars or skulls (as seen in the gallery below) attached to its nipples, but these were later scrapped because it could not make it past Standards & Practices, because they resembled a woman's breasts too much.
- The armor may give people the ability to fly, since it has wings on it, and Jake is seen flying away from the cave when wearing it, though the wings may just be decoration.
- When wearing the armor Jake was mistaken by the Ghost Man to be his "mama," so perhaps Zelderon was a woman, and Ghost Man was her son.