|Release date(s)||January 3, 2013|
Blind Finned is a game created by Cartoon Network Asia.
For Jake to shapeshift, the player must drag the mouse in the proper direction to him to assume the shape he/she wants. The player can drag the mouse in advance to prepare for the upcoming obstacles, and his/her actions are shown in the squares above the game. If the player mistakenly dragged his mouse wrong and the action he did was not what he wanted, he or she can click the square where the action is seen, and the action will be erased and he or she can make a new one.
The gameplay is divided in three sections, which are the Grass Lands at day, the Grass Lands at night, and finally the Ice Kingdom. The player, when starting the game, may choose three difficulties, Easy (normal speed), Normal (faster speed) and Insane (extreme speed), in which the speed of Finn walking is determined.
Jake can shapeshift into the following forms:
- Umbrella - Jake will turn into an umbrella to protect Finn from the hazards above. To activate it, the player must drag upwards. This form is used when the hazards are Ice King (who is in mid-air attacking with Ice Magic), Magic Man (using his magic powers to attack below) and Flame Princess (who is perched on a tree, crying, whose tears proved hazardous to Finn).
- Bridge - Jake will stretch towards the hole to prevent Finn from falling into his doom. To activate it, the player must drag rightwards. This form is used when Finn encounters a hole (whether the hole is empty, or filled with acid, lava or ice spikes).
- Sword - Jake will shapeshift into a sword, causing Finn to wield him and slash the obstacle away. To activate it, the player must drag downwards. This form is used when Finn encounters a deadly or sharp bush.
- Flame Princess crying may be a reference to the events of "Hot to the Touch" where she realizes that she could not have a relationship with Finn due to their forms.
- It's second part is released that is BLIND FINNED 2.