Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Break the Worm is a game on the Cartoon Network website that is based on the Adventure Time episode "King Worm." In the game, you play as Finn assisted by Jake on a mission to defeat the King Worm to break Finn from his dream. There are three levels in the game: the Ice Kingdom, Joshua's dungeon, and the Candy Kingdom.
- King Worm (at the end of each level)
- Shark Sword : At half power, Finn will pull out the sword and it will bite. At full power, Finn will run back and forth with the sword out.
- Big Legs : At half power, Finn's legs will grow and he will harm nearby enemies with one single stomp. At full power, Finn's legs will grow huge and Jake's legs will turn into a bird, you can use the arrow keys to walk around, squashing all enemies in your path.
- Fear Feaster :(Note: This ability will only work at full power.) Finn will unleash the Fear Feaster which will turn into an octopus-like monster which defeats all enemies on the screen for a short time.
- The falling objects in the Candy Kingdom level are Lumpy Space Princesses, a reference to a part of the episode "King Worm."
- In the game the Hamburger monster has only one head, while in "Dad's Dungeon" it has two.
- The Dad's Dungeon level is the only level without cannons or a boss fight.
- Something Special: Perform 10 special attacks in one level. (Mystery Badge, 150 Points)
- Cold Warrior: Beat level 1. (100 Points)
- Candy Champion: Reach Level 3. (150 Points)
- Bombastic Combo: Keep a combo going for 8 seconds. (200 Points)
- Fear Itself: Unlock the Fear Feaster. (150 Points)
- Lich Alert: Defeat The Lich. (200 Points)