|Break the Worm|
|Name||Break the Worm|
Break the Worm is a game on the Cartoon Network website that is based off the Adventure Time episode "King Worm." In the game, you play as Finn assisted by Jake on a mission to defeat the King Worm to break Finn from his dream. There are three levels in the game: the Ice Kingdom, Joshua's dungeon, and the Candy Kingdom.
- King Worm (at the end of each level)
- Shark Sword : At half power, Finn will pull out the sword and it will bite. At full power, Finn will run back and forth with the sword out.
- Big Legs : At half power, Finn's legs will grow and he will harm nearby enemies with one single stomp. At full power, Finn's legs will grow huge and Jake's legs will turn into a bird, you can use the arrow keys to walk around, squashing all enemies in your path.
- Fear Feaster :(Note: This ability will only work at full power.) Finn will unleash the Fear Feaster which will turn into a octopus-like monster which defeats all enemies on the screen for a short time.
- The falling objects in the Candy Kingdom level are Lumpy Space Princesses, a reference to a part of the episode "King Worm."
- In the game the Hamburger monster has only one head, while in "Dad's Dungeon" it has two.
- The level Dad's Dungeon is the only episode without cannons or a boss fight.
- This game resembles Righteous Quest
- Something Special: Perform 10 special attacks in one level.
- Cold Warrior: Beat level 1.
- Candy Champion: Reach Level 3.
- Bombastic Combo: Keep a combo going for 8 seconds.
- Fear Itself: Unlock the Fear Feaster.
- Lich Alert: Defeat The Lich.