Cartoon Network is the television channel that airs Adventure Time and many other shows. It is headquartered in the CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia with studios in Burbank, California. It is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System (A Time Warner Company).
- In "City of Thieves," Finn was originally going to proclaim he and Jake were virgins, which was edited by network standards to "virgin islands."
- In "Wizard," Finn and the Old Wizards were originally going to have their nudity covered with a beaver, but network standards changed it to a log.
- In "Tree Trunks," network standards added in a scene of Tree Trunks walking in front of a background said to be the Crystal Gem Apple, because just having her explode was considered "too dark."
- In "The Enchiridion!," the original title card had Finn stabbing Jake with a dagger, but the network standards changed it to Finn holding a French loaf, due to the scene being too scary.
- Cartoon Network featured Adventure Time on FusionFall. One of the quests is "Snail Quest," where the player searches for the hidden waving Snail.
- The previous CN Studios logo starts off with Finn and Jake. Finn touches Jake and then Jake grows larger and fills up the logo, ending the sequence.
Cartoon Network has several downloadable wallpapers. These were available on their official web site until April 6, 2011, but returned in June 2011. These wallpapers are also available from CartoonNetwork.co.uk on their official page, including some that the US site does not have