Adventure Time has been heavily censored on Cartoon Network Australia. The censorship of this localization removes various scenes and statements in the show that are deemed inappropriate for young viewers. Although the PAL acceleration (for frame rate issue) might have contributed to the shortened time, most of the censorship has been removed due to sexually suggestive innuendo. This also includes some episode titles that have been renamed due to the censorship.
Incidentally, the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia also show this version of Adventure Time, so the censorship might have been performed by Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, the owner of Cartoon Network channels in Asia and Oceania. There are some instances where the closed captions still retain some of the dialogue that was removed.
This censorship does not carry over to other channels as episodes are currently being aired in Australia on GO uncensored. Also, like other series that were originally censored on Cartoon Network Australia, the DVD version of Adventure Time has been released uncensored by Madman Entertainment with a PG rating.
Slumber Party PanicEdit
- Main article: Slumber Party Panic
- Princess Bubblegum mentioning that she used to date Mr. Cream Puff was cut out.
- When Princess Bubblegum says "You promised you wouldn't freakin' tell anyone!" in Finn's face, was change into "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" in Cartoon Network Philippines.
- Shaved time: 3.6 seconds (excluding Cartoon Network Philippines)
Trouble in Lumpy SpaceEdit
- Main article: Trouble in Lumpy Space
This episode has the most edited content, but "Storytelling" has the most shaved time.
- At the beginning, when everybody was at the Mallow Tea Party, Finn said, "Princess, this tea party sucks in a big way. But thanks for the invite." After the change the line says, "Princess, this tea party--in a big way! But thanks for the invite."
- "Make Out" from "Make-Out Point" has been blocked out, making it "The Point."
- Any sexual references were cut out of the episode, such as, "L.S.P., you're so bad..."
- The part when Monty says, "Why are you sucking up to us?" was cut.
- The sentence said by Lumpy Space Princess, "I'm really really sorry Finn, but I can't help you, because my parents are horrible idiots!" was edited, leaving, "I'm really really sorry Finn, but I can't help you."
- The other sentence said by Lumpy Space Princess, "My friend Melissa has a car, but she's dating my ex-boyfriend Brad." was edited to, "My friend Melissa has a car."
- This sentence was changed from, "Melissa, you should totally drive us to Make-Out Point, to make out with hot boys." to "Melissa, you should drive us to The Point, to..."
- The sentence was changed from, "Yeah, lumpiness sucks!" to "Yeah, lumpiness."
- The sentence was changed from, "This orb is the antidote, brah." to "This orb is the antidote.," because "brah" sounds like the homophone "bra."
- Finn saying "Slam-a-cow!" was cut out.
- Monty saying "Jam on, man." was changed to "On, man." because the Cartoon Network executives thought "Jam on" meant something sexual. This wasn't censored on Cartoon Network Asia.
- Lumpy Space Princess saying "Shucks!" was cut as well.
- Shaved time: 13.9 seconds
Prisoners of LoveEdit
- Main article: Prisoners of Love
- "Sleds are for suckers!" was cut.
- Finn and Jake arguing about the context that "sexy hot" is used in was cut.
- "I try to be such a good husband for girls." was cut.
- Shaved time: 17.5 seconds
- Main article: Tree Trunks (episode)
- Tree Trunks mentioning seducing the Brain Beast and Finn talking to her about it were cut in Australia.
- Tree Trunks saying,"I'm the sexiest adventurer", was removed as well.
- Shaved time: 17.1 seconds
- Main article: The Enchiridion! (episode)
- The Heart Beast exploding and blood splattering all over the screen was cut.
- Finn kicking the Dark Magician in the groin was edited, so when Finn's foot struck him, it would cut to a close-up of Finn's head shouting, "NEVER!" and the smoke dissipating after Finn kicked him. The clip of Finn's head was taken from the scene a few seconds later when Finn punches Key-per.
- Mannish referencing Finn's "nard-kicking ability" was edited, so it would say "kicking ability."
- The Adventure Time logo at the end was cut in Australia, likely because of the non-sequitur war sound effects in the background.
- Shaved time: 5 seconds
- Main article: The Jiggler
- Some of the Baby song was edited in Australia, such as "I gotta tuck you in, girl."
- Any scene with the torn picture of the nude woman was zoomed into Finn, Jake and the Jiggler.
- This was done despite the fact that the creators of Adventure Time revealed the supposed nude woman was just wearing a faulty bikini, and it was only pure coincidence that the watercolor was damaged.
- Shaved time: 2.75 seconds
Ricardio the Heart GuyEdit
- Main article: Ricardio the Heart Guy
- The whole scene where Ice King accidentally kisses Jake's butt was cut. However, the scene in which Jake talks to Finn about how he wants Princess Bubblegum to kiss him as the Ice King did with Jake's butt was not cut, making it a rather confusing scene.
- Surprisingly, when "Ricardio the Heart Guy" first aired in Australia, that scene wasn't cut. However, the censors must have recognized the (supposed by them) sexual reference in Jake's butt and quickly "patched up" the episode to make it cleaner.
- The word "patoot" was cut as well.
- Ricardio revealing his plans about ripping out Princess Bubblegum's heart and making out with it was cut.
- Shaved time: 16.5 seconds
My Two Favorite PeopleEdit
- Main article: My Two Favorite People
- Lady Rainicorn only says "Come on my darling" to Jake, instead of the full line, "Come on my darling, wrap your legs around me." when she first wears the translator.
- The scene where Jake says "No, you go ahead and you have fun with my girlfriend!" was changed to "No, you go ahead!"
- In Cartoon Network Philippines, the scene were Tiffany takes out a knife was cut.
- Shaved time: approx. 6 seconds. (excluding Cartoon network Philippines)
Memories of Boom Boom MountainEdit
- Main article: Memories of Boom Boom Mountain
- The guy hitting the other guy over the head with a cup at the beginning of the episode was cut.
- "No, it's raunchy and maddening! Oh, all those men and their disgusting, fantastic bodies!" was changed only to "No!" because kids might find that context confusing.
- "...like a cherub with his bottom out." was cut as well. This wasn't censored on Cartoon Network Asia.
- Shaved time: 10.7 seconds
- Main article: Wizard (episode)
- At the end when Finn and Jake were listening to the skeleton guy after they went naked, the camera was zoomed more into the skeleton guy, so that no one could see Finn's butt.
- Shaved time: 0 seconds
- Main article: Evicted!
- Marceline's phrase of "I carved it into this tree years ago, before you two rascals started squatting in it." was changed to "I carved it into this tree years ago, before you two started squatting in it."
- Apparently, the edit was choppy and obvious, due to the fact that Marceline's head faced Finn quickly.
- The scene where Marceline appears in the window and scares Finn was cut to after she taps on the window, Finn squints and screams.
- When Cartoon Network Philippines aired this episode the scene where Marceline was hula-hooping in the Fire Kingdom was cut.
- Also the close-up of Marceline hissing at the light was cut.
- Shaved time: approx. 0.12 seconds
The Witch's GardenEdit
- Main article: The Witch's Garden
- "Which one of you mortals wants to mate with all this?" by Gary was cut.
- All scenes with Jake manipulating his chest while in the man-baby body were cut.
- Shaved time: 5.62 seconds
What is Life?Edit
- Main article: What is Life?
- The captions in the book for different objects were cut out for unknown reasons.
- "And I know just the dumbhole who can give us some." was changed to the sentence "And I know who can give us some."
- The words "private particles" were cut, as it was feared to be a reference to the Ice King's crotch.
- The phrase "You can mate with robot princesses!" was cut.
- Shaved time: 6.8 seconds
When Wedding Bells ThawEdit
- Main article: When Wedding Bells Thaw
- In the wedding scene, the sentence, "Y'know, even though the Ice King is a wad, I'm still happy for him." was edited to "I'm still happy for him."
- "And to think I was happy for that son of a toot!" was cut.
- Shaved time: 5.4 seconds
- Main article: Freak City (episode)
- The two-headed monster saying "Our crotch! Our evil crotch!" was cut to say, "Our..." It's ironic that only that this scene was edited, while Cartoon Network Australia left in words that are normally censored, such as "suck," "nuts," "freaking," and "crotch."
- Shaved time: 25 seconds
- Main article: Henchman
- The scene that would appear to be Marceline biting the red bow tie man in the neck was edited, so that only Finn saying "Noooo!" in the next scene could be seen.
- Marceline asking Finn if he was thinking the white bow tie "sorta" looked like a bra was cut as well.
- Marceline's Fisherman Song only included "You look so cute, sitting in your boat..." instead of the other lyrics.
- Finn saying that he was going to murder the Dimple Plant Monster was cut.
- The short scene when Finn cut the Dimple Plant's arm was cut as well. However, in Cartoon Network Philippines, this scene wasn't cut.
- The line "I saved my bro from a scum-sucking vampire!" was removed entirely.
- Marceline trying to scare Jake was cut in Cartoon Network Philippines.
- Shaved time: 32.5 seconds (excluding Cartoon Network Philippines)
- Main article: Dungeon (episode)
- The scene where the demon cat is telling Finn that he will munch on his eyeballs, unzip his skin and wear him 'like a little coat' and do other torturing things was cut out.
- The Key Song was modified, removing "I want to have your baby."
- The Guardian Angel telling Finn that she will cook him and eat his flesh was cut.
- Shaved time: 22 seconds
- Main article: The Duke
- "I should have asked if these were like, her eggs or something." was cut.
- "You son of a bleep-blob!" was cut.
- "I have something sucky to confess." to "I have something to confess."
- "Aw, shucks." was cut.
- Shaved time: 10.8 seconds
- Main article: Donny (episode)
- Donny shoving the chicken into the mailbox in the beginning scene, then the close-up of him squeezing the eggs out of it was cut.
- "Maybe you'd wanna hang out with a couple of rascals like me and Jake." was changed to "Maybe you'd wanna hang out with me and Jake."
- Shaved time: 7.2 seconds
Rainy Day DaydreamEdit
- Main article: Rainy Day Daydream
- "Whoa, I've never seen a knife storm before. It's beautiful..." was simply edited to only say "Whoa..." However, on one of the airings, the whole line was kept in.
- Finn and Jake using the bucket elevator to get to the attic while barely dodging the knives was cut.
- "Dang, girl. If you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd want to have your baby." was cut.
- Finn's phrase "Oh, see dude? You SUCK now!" was cut. This wasn't censored on Cartoon Network Asia.
- approx. 13.5 sec.
What Have You Done?Edit
- Main article: What Have You Done?
- The quote by the Ice King, "I think I heard the word 'virile' in there." was cut out.
- Shaved time: approx. 4 seconds
- Main article: His Hero
- "His Hero" is believed by Adventure Time fans to have been refused to be aired on Cartoon Network Australia because of the plot (perhaps) promoting violence. (However, its Filipino-dubbed version is aired on Philippine local channel block, "TV5 presents Cartoon Network")
- Shaved time: 11 minutes and 0.8 seconds
- Main article: Gut Grinder (episode)
- The part where Sharon says that she thinks Jake is "hot" was cut out of Australian viewing for sexual references.
- Shaved time: 2.5 seconds
It Came from the NightosphereEdit
- Main article: It Came from the Nightosphere
- Marceline explaining what she would do to her father once she got her bass guitar back was cut.
- The leader of the Marauders appearing in his short cameo scene saying, "Then I popped his head like a cork, and then I said, 'That's what I think about the expanding earth theory!'" was edited to not include the part about the cork, only to be covered up with normal bird chirping.
- A Fuzzy Friend saying "Who the fluff are you?" has been cut. In Cartoon Network Asia, it was cut to just "Who are you??"
- Shaved time: 5.7 seconds
- Main article: The Eyes
- "Poo Brain means we can lure it away with music." was changed to "It means we can lure it away with music."
- On a similar note, "Everything brainless loves music!" was changed to "Everything loves music!"
- Shaved time: approx. 2.3 seconds
Loyalty to the KingEdit
- Main article: Loyalty to the King
- All of the comments made by the Nice King about him liking smooth princesses was cut.
- Shaved time: 7.6 seconds
Blood Under the SkinEdit
- Main article: Blood Under the Skin
- Nearly all scenes of people in the Swamp of Embarrassment were censored, except for their faces.
- Ironically, the first instance of a naked person being broadcast on Cartoon Network Australia was the commercial of February 16, 2012.
- The Ghost giving demonstrations of Dropball were cut, making the whole scene very confusing.
- Any sentence that contains the word "pervert" were cut.
- Shaved time: 59.2 seconds
- Main article: Storytelling
Even though "Trouble in Lumpy Space" has the most edited content ever documented, "Storytelling" has the most shaved time (without having to remove the whole episode).
- Finn trying to find romance in the forest was cut.
- Finn being mauled and hit over the head with a club was cut.
- Shaved time: 2 minutes and 42.35 seconds
- Main article: Slow Love
- The scene where the grain of salt burns Snorlock's face was cut out.
- The scene where Snorlock and the Slug Lady were kissing near the Tree Fort and BMO being covered by slime were cut as well. However, a slight noise from the original scene is heard right before the episode ends.
- When Jake says "I'm just thinking about mating with snails." was cut to say "I'm just thinking about snails."
- When Snorlock says "I'll mate with you!" was cut to say "Are you thinking about me?"
- The first snail lady poking out her boobs was cut.
- Shaved time: 27.1 seconds
- Main article: Power Animal
- "...with sexy, fun dancing!" was changed to "...with dancing!" Strangely, the pole dancing scene was left uncut.
- Shaved time: approx. 1.6 seconds
Crystals Have PowerEdit
- Main article: Crystals Have Power
- The part when Finn and Jake are doing "Round 2" of "Tough Boys Contest," when Jake pinches and twists Finn's nipple was censored, replacing "Round 3" with "Round 2," leaving 2 rounds of the contest.
- Tree Trunk's voice saying "Get your hands off my lover!" was changed to "Get your hands off!."
- Tree Trunks saying that she was the sexy crystal queen was cut.
- Shaved time: TBA
To Cut a Woman's HairEdit
- Main article: To Cut a Woman's Hair
- Jake saying "Kissing Princess Bubblegum on the mouth!" was changed to "Kissing Princess Bubblegum on the..."
- Finn spitting apples into the baby bird's mouth was cut.
- The Tree Witch mentioning her "bottomless bottom" was cut.
- "*sigh* I can't do it. You're gonna have to spend the rest of your life in this witch's butt." was cut to "*sigh* I can't do it."
- Shaved time: 4.8 seconds
The Chamber of Frozen BladesEdit
- Main article: The Chamber of Frozen Blades
- Any scene with the posters Bikini Assassin and 5 Knuckle Romance was zoomed into Finn and Jake.
- Shaved time: TBA
- Main article: Her Parents
The Silent KingEdit
- Main article: The Silent King
- In the riot scene, where the goblin hits his hand with a hammer was shortened to not include the hammer.
- Shaved time: 1.3 seconds
- Main article: Mystery Train
- Finn yelling "Son of a--," followed by the train whistle going off, was cut to just the train whistle. However, it wasn't censored the first time it aired.
Go With MeEdit
- Main article: Go With Me
- Jake educating Finn on kissing was cut.
- When Finn held Marceline tighter before they flew off was cut in Cartoon Network Philippines.
- At the end, when the Candy People were kissing at the movies, that scene was cut.
- When Marceline said "But no tongue" was cut.
- Shaved time: 25.5 seconds
- Main article: The Limit
- Jake showing pain while the baby scorpions stung him was cut.
- Jake and Finn's song, the "makin' babies" part was cut out.
- Shaved time: 1.9 seconds
- Main article: Video Makers
- Anyone mentioning the word "smooching" had their dialogue changed, such as, "No, not all. We should throw away the parts where Slime Princess was smoochin'. That was dumb." to "No, not at all. That was dumb.," and "No! No smooching! Cut!" was changed to "No! No! Cut!"
- Shaved time: 4 seconds
- Main article: Mortal Folly
- Ice King showing Finn and Jake the writings of Princess Bubblegum's name on his legs was cut.
- "I'm sorry I hit you in the ball." was cut to "I'm sorry I hit you-" and Finn showing affection to the gauntlet was cut.
- The Lich hushing Finn was cut in Cartoon Network Philippines.
- Close up version of Finn forcing the "like like" sweater, pulling it, and the breaking the Lich's face was cut.
- Shaved Time: 6.1 seconds (excluding Cartoon Network Philippines)
- Main article: Mortal Recoil
- Finn naming the several things that he got for Princess Bubblegum while she was possessed by the Lich (gasoline, lighter fluid, bleach, ammonia, plutonium) was taken away, possibly to stop juveniles from making a mixture of it and drinking it in attempt to imitate Princess Bubblegum.
- Shaved time: 4.6 seconds
Conquest of CutenessEdit
- Main article: Conquest of Cuteness
- Jake saying that ketchup tastes better than blood, then asking Finn about it was cut.
- Shaved time: 6.4 seconds
Memory of a MemoryEdit
- Main article: Memory of a Memory
- Cartoon Network Australia limited Marceline's kicks to Ash's head from multiple to one, to cut out the dialogue of his statement that he became blind.
- Shaved time: 5.6 seconds
- Main article: Too Young
- After Finn called Jake to deliver the stats, the sentence "Alright, I'm 13, she's 13. Have fun. Be yourself." was changed to "Alright, I'm 13, she's 13. Be yourself."
- Princess Bubblegum saying "You're so spice!" was cut.
- The Earl of Lemongrab hitting his head on the ground after falling out of the window was cut.
- Princess Bubblegum kissing Finn right when she turns 18 again was cut.
- Jake talking about how to get Princess Bubblegum was edited, to remove the part about having to kiss the princess.
- Shaved time: 7.3 seconds
- Main article: The Monster
- Any full shots of the dead horse were cut.
- Lumpy Space Princess going into any detail with Jessica cheating on Tony was cut.
- Main article: Still
- When Ice King was imitating Finn, the phrase "Let's have babies, princess, and let's teach them to be good babies!" was cut.
- Ice King putting his foot in the pan and saying, "I don't want to use too much foot. It'll overpower the eggs. Take it away from the omelet," was cut as well.
- Shaved Time: 10.4 seconds
- Main article: Wizard Battle
- "A kiss... from Princess Bubblegum... on the mouth!" was changed to "A kiss... from Princess Bubblegum!"
- "Is it an open-mouth kiss?" was cut.
- "...so our lips wouldn't touch." was removed.
- The scene where Magic Fist (Finn and Jake) and Abracadaniel are running through the arena barely missing projectiles fired from the enemy wizards was cut, to not show the Naked Wizard's butt.
- Ice King saying "I can already taste those lips." was changed to "I can already taste those sweet Bubblegum!" (in Cartoon Network Philippines) and gesturing at his mouth while his tongue swirled around was cut.
- "Never in your freakin' life..." was changed to "Never in your life..."
Fionna and CakeEdit
- Main article: Fionna and Cake
- Fionna's "I'm gonna kick your butt! Not that I was thinking of butts..." was omitted.
- Fionna's line "Ice King is the hottest hottie!" was changed to "Ice King is the hottest!"
- Ice King mentioning kissing at the end of the fan-fiction was edited.
- Prince Gumball unbuttoning his shirt was removed from this episode because of sexual purposes.
What Was MissingEdit
- Main article: What was Missing
- Marceline spitting on Princess Bubblegum's shoulder was cut.
- In Cartoon Network Australia, Marceline turning giant and rampaging at Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum was cut the first few times this episode aired (not including the first time).
- Main article: Apple Thief
- One of the Candy People stabbing his hand with a spoon was cut.
- Finn dropping the glass on the ground was cut as well.
- Shaved time: 4.3 seconds
- Main article: Beautopia
- Most of the scenes where Finn was drowning was removed, making its censorship obvious with its sudden dialogue and music changes.
- The close-up of Jake's "The Birth of Venus" mold was cut.
- Shaved time: 7.7 seconds
When this episode was on Cartoon Network Australia, it only aired as a special on Halloween 2011 and 2012, because of some controversy about the episode.
No One Can Hear YouEdit
- Main article: No One Can Hear You
- The deer breaking Finn's legs was cut.
- Shaved time: 3.5 seconds
- Main article: Thank You
Jake Vs. Me-MowEdit
This episode has been refused to be aired on Cartoon Network Australia because this episode contains assasination plots and themes which is deemed inappropriate for younger viewers. The first time a scene from this episode was shown on Cartoon Network Asia was in an Adventure Time commercial on March 2013.
Holly Jolly Secrets Part IEdit
- Main article: Holly Jolly Secrets Part I
- "Holly Jolly Secrets Part I" has been refused to be aired on Cartoon Network Australia, supposedly because the implemented air date did not comply with the month, because it is a Christmas-themed episode. Cartoon Network Philippines still aired this episode, even for the first time.
...to be added...
Holly Jolly Secrets Part IIEdit
- Main article: Holly Jolly Secrets Part II
- "Holly Jolly Secrets Part II" has been refused to be aired on Cartoon Network Australia, supposedly because the implemented air date did not comply with the month, because it is a Christmas-themed episode, like its preceding episode. Cartoon Network Philippines still aired this episode, even for the first time.
...to be added...
Update: Holly Jolly Secrets Part 1 and 2 have been aired in Australia as of December 2012 and are uncensored.
- Main article: Marceline's Closet
- The whole scene where Finn is inside Marceline's bathroom and he accidentally sees Marceline naked was cut out, except for the part where his face was on the ground and the dramatic face he pulls when it closes up to it.
- Main article: Ghost Princess (episode)
- "Ghost Princess" has been refused to be aired on Cartoon Network Australia because of hints of murder, on-screen death and sexual themes. It also has supernatural themes which are deemed to be unacceptable.
...to be added...
- Main article: Dad's Dungeon
- The spell "Kee Oth Rama Pancake" was changed to "Kee Oth Pancake," because the word "rama" sounds too much like "bra." This was the case at each chanting of the spell.
- The scene where the Fruit Witches ripped the giant apple to a core and chased Finn and Jake was cut, to not include all of the core. This was done because it was feared that it might scare young children.
- Finn stabbing the monster's hand with the Family Sword, leading to the line "This message it's for you!" in Joshua's Final Message Remix to not be included. This was censored in both the Philippines and Australia.
- The demon at the end saying "By demon law, I will cut off your love handles!" was cut.
- Main article: Incendium
- In Cartoon Network Australia, Flambo saying "And she's way hot." was changed to "And she's way..." (But it was not censored in Cartoon Network Philippines)
- Jake's Finn clone strangling him was cut, including Jake dramatically running out of air.
- Finn kicking out the window and breaking it was cut.
Hot to the TouchEdit
- Main article: Hot to the Touch
- The scene when Finn's foot got burnt from Flame Princess' fire was cut.
- Finn stomping Flame Princess' fire was cut.
- Jake saying "I feel like I could touch the heavens, and sock angels..." was changed to "I feel like I could touch the heavens..."
- In the part where Jake is asking Finn to choose, "Your love for that screwball dame" was changed to "Your love for that dame."
- The part where Finn said "I can't fight her, man. I'm still into her." was changed to "I can't fight her, man."
Dream of LoveEdit
- Main article: Dream of Love
- Finn saying "Why don't you just hide in your house?" was cut. Instead, he said "Why don't you two just get married?"
- Tree Trunks and Mr. Pig french kissing was cut.
Daddy's Little MonsterEdit
- Main article: Daddy's Little Monster
- The scene when Marceline is about to destroy the half of the body of the demon was cut.
- The scene when Marceline said,"Dad, that sucks" was cut.
- Main article: Hug Wolf
- The part when the antelope said "Uh... I have a wife." was cut.
Princess Monster WifeEdit
- Main article: Princess Monster Wife
- In Cartoon Network Philippines, when the Ice King says to Princess Monster Wife "Here's the picture of Slime princess' bottom," it was cut, due to the line sounding inappropriate.
- When Ice King is singing Let Me Show You Something Special, he didn't say "I can introduce your parts to something new."
Beyond this Earthly RealmEdit
- Main article: Beyond this Earthly Realm
- The quotes "Yeah, I want it for my sacred bathroom" and "Let's go flush it in our sacred bathroom" were cut to "Yeah, I want it for my bathroom" and "Let's go flush it in the(-ed) bathroom." (the -ed(the left out cut scene for sacred) sounded like 'the') The cut scene is obvious because of a sudden voice tone change. The word "sacred" were cut for an unknown reason. Religious words is one of the reasons why it is censored. Even though, the lines were shortened due to those lines sounding inappropriate.
- Main article: Gotcha!
- The scene between the parts where the Mirror Finn walked forward and when Lumpy Space Princess said "Oh, lump" was cut.
- In the scene when Finn was throwing rocks in the Loch of Phantoms to find the safe way, Lumpy Space Princess makes her dress strap fall to seduce Finn and saying, "Oh, my orange juice is coming out" was cut.
- In another scene when Finn, Jake and Lumpy Space Princess were in the cave, Lumpy Space Princess was trying to remove her dress while saying "Finn, my dress is slipping." was cut.
- After Finn told Lumpy Space Princess to be careful, Lumpy Space Princess was throwing her dress into the portal while also saying "Wooo, my dress." was cut.
Lady & PeeblesEdit
- Main article: Lady & Peebles
- Ricardio stepping on Ice King and saying "Silence, Simon!" was cut.
All the Little PeopleEdit
- Main article: All the Little People
- Main article: Mystery Dungeon
- Lemongrab eating out of the rat's mouth was cut.
- Tree Trunks cutting out of the monster's stomach was cut also.
- Ice King's book farting on him was censored even though other similar instances from previous episodes weren't censored.
Bad Little BoyEdit
- Main article: Bad Little Boy
- The scene of Male Chocoberry taking a bath was cut
- The first few frames of Cake coming out of Fionna's hat was cut.
- When Cake was shaking her butt the scene is zoomed in.
- Adventure Time is not the only censored series on Cartoon Network International. Others include:
- Cartoon Network Australia censors scenes with lip-on-lip kissing, while scenes with someone being kissed on the cheek seems to be allowed by them.
- Death giving Jake the "Kiss of Death" in "Death in Bloom" doesn't appear to be censored in any way, so that fans won't have to figure out how Jake turned back to normal.
- Another instance of kissing on the lips is in the episode "Wizard Battle" (premiered August 29, 2011) due to its importance to the plot.
- This happens again in the episode "Burning Low," where Finn kissing Flame Princess wasn't cut, possibly for the same reasons.
- Even though the word "sucks" is considered moderately explicit, it's only censored in a few episodes.
- It won't censor some things on Netflix.
|Slumber Party Panic||Yes||Censored|
|Trouble in Lumpy Space||Yes||Censored|
|Prisoners of Love||Yes||Censored|
|Ricardio the Heart Guy||Yes||Censored|
|My Two Favorite People||Yes||Censored|
|Memories of Boom Boom Mountain||Yes||Censored|
|City of Thieves||Yes||Inconclusive|
|The Witch's Garden||Yes||Censored|
|What is Life?||Yes||Censored|
|Ocean of Fear||Yes||Inconclusive|
|When Wedding Bells Thaw||Yes||Censored|
|Rainy Day Daydream||Yes||Censored|
|What Have You Done?||Yes||Censored|
|It Came from the Nightosphere||Yes||Censored|
|Loyalty to the King||Yes||Censored|
|Blood Under the Skin||Yes||Censored|
|Crystals Have Power||Yes||Censored|
|The Other Tarts||Yes||Inconclusive|
|To Cut a Woman's Hair||Yes||Censored|
|The Chamber of Frozen Blades||Yes||Censored|
|The Silent King||Yes||Censored|
|The Real You||Yes||Censored|
|Guardians of Sunshine||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Death in Bloom||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Go With Me||Yes||Censored|
|Belly of the Beast||Yes||
|Conquest of Cuteness||Yes||Censored|
|Morituri te Salutamus||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Memory of a Memory||Yes||Censored|
|Fionna and Cake||Yes||Censored (Australia)|
|What Was Missing||Yes||Censored|
|From Bad to Worse||Yes||Censored|
|No One Can Hear You||Yes||Censored|
|Jake vs. Me-Mow||No||Unaired|
|The New Frontier||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Holly Jolly Secrets: Part I||Yes||Unaired (Australia)|
|Holly Jolly Secrets: Part II||Yes||Unaired (Australia)|
|Hot to the Touch||Yes||Censored|
|Five Short Graybles||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Dream of Love||Yes||Censored|
|Return to the Nightosphere||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Daddy's Little Monster||Yes||Censored (Philippines)|
|In Your Footsteps||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Princess Monster Wife||Yes||Censored (Philippines)|
|Beyond this Earthly Realm||Yes||Censored|
|Sons of Mars||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Lady & Peebles||Yes||Censored|
|You Made Me!||Yes (Tested early in the Philippines)||Inconclusive|
|Who Would Win||Yes||Inconclusive|
|The Hard Easy||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Reign of Gunters||Yes||Inconclusive|
|I Remember You||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Finn the Human||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Jake the Dog||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Five More Short Graybles||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Up a Tree||Yes||Inconclusive|
|All the Little People||Yes||Censored|
|Jake The Dad||Yes||Inconclusive|
|Mystery Dungeon||Yes (Tested early in Australia)||Censored|
|Bad Little Boy||Yes (Tested early in the Philippines)||Censored|