Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This transcript is complete.
- BMO: Sumo Scootz! [making sfx for the game] Vroom vroom skreeee! [Jake's character defeats Finn's] Winner!
- Jake: Whoo! 79th consecutive victory! [stretches his buttocks toward Finn's face] In yo fa-ace! [Finn doesn't react] You okay, buddy? [hits Finn's cheek with one of his buttocks] Still bummed out about Flame Princess?
- Finn: [nods]
- Jake: Hmm. I know what'll fix you up: girl's night out, boy style! First, we'll go to the salon, get yo hair did and your nails all—wait, no. First, we'll go to the shops, get you a brand new hat. Then, we'll—[toilet flushes] [gasps] [hides in the couch] A burgler-mer!
- [Finn and Jake approach the bathroom door, and Finn kicks it open. Ice King is washing his hands.]
- Finn, Jake, & Ice King: Aah!
- Finn & Jake: The Ice King? Grr—eh! [Jake holds his nose]
- Ice King: Jeez, you couldn't wait two seconds?
- Finn: Ech. [pinches nose] [nasally] Why are you stinkin' up our house?
- Ice King: Didn't you get my text? It said I'm stayin' [takes out banana phone] with you guys—[looks at phone] oh, didn't go through. Well, anyways, I knew you wouldn't mind since it's sorta your fault I'm homeless, right?
- Finn: Right.
- Ice King: 'Cause you tricked your crazy ex into meltin' my Ice Kingdom?
- Finn: Mmhm.
- Ice King: With your lies and secrets? 'Member when that happened?
- Jake: Dude, you can't stay here if you're gonna stank it up with your bad vibes, man!
- [Ice King sprays air freshener, and Finn and Jake cough.]
- Ice King: Yeah, I'm just crashing here while the penguins rebuild. I've given Gunter temporary reign.
- [Gunter, wearing Ice King's crown, is shown constructing ice structures.]
- Ice King: Should be fine.
- Finn: Flame Princess isn't crazy.
- Ice King: You're blind, Finn. You're blind—wait, she isn't here, is she?
- Finn: No.
- Ice King: Whew!
- Finn: She said she wanted time to herself. [walks out]
- Ice King: Yeesh.
- Jake: Yeah, breakups are tough.
- Ice King: Heh, yeah, like, remember how you and I were married?
- [Scene cuts to a forest with smoke rising from it. Flame Princess rips up some grass and burns it.]
- Flame Princess: Uh! It's so confusing!
- [A spider-like creature lowers itself on its silk near Flame Princess.]
- Flame Princess: Hmm? [to creature] I thought Finn was a stand-up guy, you know? But he basically betrayed me.
- [Spider creature shakes his head sympathetically.]
- Flame Princess: Why do people even have secrets?
- [Her heat radiation intensifies and the spider hurriedly scrambles up its silk.]
- Flame Princess: It's like that in the Fire Kingdom, too. Everyone is all deceitful and Shakespeare. But out here doesn't seem any different. [scribbling sounds are heard] Why do I have to feel like this? [hears scribbling sounds] And what is that noise?! Grrr!
- [She sees the spider crawling in mid-air. Princess Bubblegum, invisible, punches the spider off of her face.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Eh.
- Flame Princess: [squints]
- Princess Bubblegum: [turning off invisibility] Yeah, yeah. Just act like I'm not here.
- Flame Princess: [gasps] Are you spying on me?!
- Princess Bubblegum: What?! No, of course not!
- [Several cameras and a microphone spontaneously reveal themselves. Princess Bubblegum hits a button on her watch and they become invisible again.]
- Princess Bubblegum: I was observing you—for research. [sighs] You're a threat, Flame Princess. Your emotions are directly linked to your combustion levels. But if I can create a scientific model that describes your complete elemental matrix, I can isolate and suppress your more... volatile traits.
- Flame Princess: So, if you do your research, you'll know how to cut off my emotions so I won't feel like this?
- Princess Bubblegum: Umm, yeah, basically!
- Flame Princess: Then I'll help you.
- Princess Bubblegum: You will?
- Flame Princess: Yes. I'll do whatever it takes.
- [Scene cuts to Flame Princess strapped down in a metal room with Princess Bubblegum and Cinnamon Bun observing from behind a large glass window.]
- Princess Bubblegum: [talking into microphone] Once I press this button, you'll be subjected to a battery of tests to gauge your reflexes, stamina, and your reaction to various emotional stimuli.
- Flame Princess: This is going to help me understand myself?
- Princess Bubblegum: There's a 40% chance we'll be able to identify and isolate your chemical components—and yes, understand you in a very scientific way.
- Flame Princess: Oh. That's good... I guess.
- Princess Bubblegum: Initiate test. [a phone drops down and knocks her hand away from the button] Yah. [puts phone to her ear] Hello?
- Jake: Princess! We need you and your Ball Blam Burglerber right away! Gunter has created a race of strangling snow snakes, or snow-a-constrictors!
- [Snow-a-constrictors are shown wrapped around Ice King and Finn, who is hacking at one with his sword.]
- Jake: Aaaah—[gets disconnected]
- [Princess Bubblegum hits the button, lowering a large metal contraption towards Flame Princess. A small screen hanging by a cord drops down.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Okay, Cinnamon Bun, all you have to do is write down the numbers that appear on this monitor. Can you do that one thing?
- Cinnamon Bun: Yes.
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, one other thing. Do not open that door. [points to a door behind Flame Princess] So that's two things: write down the numbers, do not open that door. Got it?
- Cinnamon Bun: Yes, Princess.
- [Scene cuts to Cinnamon Bun opening the very same door as the floor underneath him stretches toward Flame Princess.]
- Cinnamon Bun: [laughs] Hello.
- Flame Princess: Hello.
- Cinnamon Bun: You look sad.
- Flame Princess: Yeah, but mostly I'm confused.
- Cinnamon Bun: Ha, me too.
- Flame Princess: Really?
- Cinnamon Bun: Yeah. Bubblegum is bad.
- Flame Princess: She is?!
- Cinnamon Bun: I don't know. Wanna pet my dog?! He lives at my house.
- Flame Princess: What about the tests?
- Cinnamon Bun: I'm not good at tests.
- [Scene cuts to Cinnamon Bun's house, where Flame Princess is sitting on the couch next to Cinnamon Bun's "dog" (a squash with a mop on its head). Cinnamon Bun is preparing tea.]
- Cinnamon Bun: La-de-da-de-da [hums] His name is Jake, but he's not the real Jake. [walks into coffee table, leaving a notch in his leg] Ow. My body is soft. [extends leg toward Flame Princess]
- [Flame Princess places her hand on the wound, healing it perfectly.]
- Cinnamon Bun: [gasps] [shakes his leg] We're friends.
- Flame Princess: Yeah, I really get you, but sometimes friends are hard to understand. Sometimes you think you know them, but you find out they're just playing mind games.
- Cinnamon Bun: Is the princess your friend?
- Flame Princess: I don't know.
- Cinnamon Bun: Yeah, because why did she lock you up in jail when you were a little baby? That was a weird friend thing.
- Flame Princess: [gasps]
- [Title card: 15 YEARS AGO. Scene cuts to the Fire Kingdom.]
- Messenger: The word! The word!
- Flame King: What's the word?
- Messenger: The word is your newborn baby will have greater powers than you'll ever dream of.
- Flame King: Uh... have my baby sent into the wilderness of the outside world to perish.
- Messenger: Okay! [runs off]
- [Scene cuts to the messenger carrying a baby Flame Princess through a forest. He sets her down, and she tries to walk but falls backwards. The messenger catches her.]
- Messenger: Oop. Hup. [helps her walk]
- [Flame Princess starts walking on her own away from the messenger.]
- Messenger: Ah! [catches up to her and picks her up] Aw. [makes baby noises] [tickles her face]
- Flame Princess: [giggles] [her flames intensify]
- [Scene cuts to the messenger handing Flame Princess to Rock Woodsman.]
- Messenger: [sighs] Hmm. [starts crying and runs off]
- Rock Woodsman: Ho-ho! [puts Flame Princess down and starts sawing wood]
- [Flame Princess walks into the lumberjack's house and sets it on fire.]
- Rock Woodsman: [gasps] WAAAAAAAAAH!
- Flame Princess: [laughs] [runs into the forest, burning trees] Bah. [knocks down a tree, behind which can be seen the Candy Kingdom in the distance] Ca'tle.
- Princess Bubblegum: [looking through a telescope] What's this?
- [Scene cuts to Princess Bubblegum in a fireproof suit walking up to Flame Princess.]
- Flame Princess: Kih, kih.
- [Princess Bubblegum picks her up.]
- Princess Bubblegum: A princess? Must've wandered off.
- [Scene cuts to Fire Kingdom.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Flame King?
- Flame King: What do you want, princess of the Gum World?
- Princess Bubblegum: I found your lost daughter.
- Flame King: I-I don't remember losing anything.
- Princess Bubblegum: Pssh.
- Flame King: Okay, you got me. I had her sent to wander in the woods. I was in fear of being usurped. Come on.
- Princess Bubblegum: That's your problem, but you can't just let her run around the woods. She's too dangerous. Find some way to contain her power, or I will.
- Flame King: Pssh, fine.
- [Scene cuts to baby Flame Princess in the lantern.]
- [Scene cuts back to Flame Princess in Cinnamon Bun's house.]
- Flame Princess: [stands up] [groans in frustration] Is everybody in this world hiding something?
- Cinnamon Bun: It's fun to hide.
- Flame Princess: You're all right. Why can't everybody be honest like you? Maybe I should just go back where I belong.
- Cinnamon Bun: Wait, do you mean baby jail?
- Flame Princess: I don't know, man.
- Cinnamon Bun: Mmmm...
- [Scene cuts to Finn and Princess Bubblegum walking up to a metal door.]
- Finn: Fighting snow-a-constrictors really helped take my mind off things.
- [Finn shakes snow off his head as Princess Bubblegum pushes buttons on a keypad next to the door.]
- Finn: So, uh, why am I here again?
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, I just wanted to measure Flame Princess's reaction when confronted by the guy who broke her heart.
- [Finn frowns, and the door opens.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Hey, Cinnamon Bun, I'm—[gasps]
- [The metal contraption is out of control, frantically moving up and down and smoking.]
- Princess Bubblegum: CINNAMON BUN!!!
- [Scene cuts to Cinnamon Bun's house. Finn and Princess Bubblegum arrive via carriage and walk up to the door.]
- Princess Bubblegum: There's a note [reading it] "Gon 2 fyr kingdum. Pleez watch dog."
- [Cinnamon Bun's "dog" is on the doorstep next to a bowl of dog food.]
- Finn: Oh, this is terrible! If Flame Princess goes back there, her evil dad will lock her up again!
- Princess Bubblegum: And if she's imprisoned, I won't be able to complete my tests, and I'll have wasted my precious time!
- Finn: We gotta save her. Let's doogie!
- [Scene cuts to Fire Kingdom. Finn and Princess Bubblegum, dressed in fireproof suits, walk up to a couple Flame Guards.]
- Flame Guard #1: State your business here, and be quick about it. Sorry, I'm on edge 'cause I'm worried that Jerry here will find out I'm dating his sister.
- [Jerry turns his head.]
- Finn: Listen, we need to get into the castle right now.
- Flame Guard #1: Yeah, but why?
- Finn: Grrr! So I can go to your mama's house! Now get outta my way!
- Jerry: Doesn't your mom live in a nursing home?
- Flame Guard #1: Yeah, and in a different city. C'mon, dude, you gotta be honest here.
- Finn: Honest my fist! [punches Flame Guard, pushes him down, and headbutts Jerry] Come on, Princess!
- [The two run inside but are blasted back by a huge fireball.]
- Flame Guard #2: D'aw, yeah! Gonna scramble you and fry you up for brunch! I try to act tough but I really wanted to be a chef.
- Finn: Man.
- [A Flame Person walks up to the three guards.]
- Jerry: Halt. What is your business here?
- Flame Person: I need to get inside to file my taxes. Also I like using the bathroom here. Also I like to crop dust the lobby.
- Flame Guard #2: Pass, friend.
- Finn: Alright, so you wanna get nasty? One time, I blew a snot bubble that broke off and floated away. Then it hit some lady's baby in the face, and it started crying.
- Princess Bubblegum: And I really enjoy the taste of envelopes.
- Flame Guard #1: Uh, that's cool and all, but you still haven't told us why you want to get in.
- Princess Bubblegum: We need to see the king?
- Flame Guard #1: Well, why didn't you just say so? Right this way, friends. [leads them inside] There you go: [Flame Princess is seated on the throne wearing royal garb] the new Flame King.
- Finn: Flame Princess?
- Flame Princess: Finn?
- Finn: You're okay! Um, how's it going?
- Flame Princess: Pretty good. Cinnamon Bun and I staged a coup and I overthrew my dad.
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh-ho, that's why the guards were wigging out.
- Flame Princess: That is the new way in the Fire Kingdom. Total honesty is the law of the land—no secrets.
- Finn: Oh.
- Flame King: [from inside lantern] Right, can you believe this nonsense? Once I get outta here, I'm gonna ground you for real. No snacks, no friends, no popular music.
- Flame Princess: You never let me have any of those things! You were a selfish king and a bad parent!
- Flame King: But I did it for you, honey—for you not to overthrow me like you just did.
- Flame Princess: You belong in that lamp! And if you don't settle down, you'll have to answer to Cinnamon Bun!
- Cinnamon Bun: [wearing a conical fire hat] Hi.
- Finn: Wow. She's even awesomer than I remember.
- Princess Bubblegum: Take off that silly hat. We're going home.
- Cinnamon Bun: No. Look, [pets Jake 2] got a real dog now! Hah.
- Finn: Flame Princess, listen. I'm really sorry I lied and hurt your feelings, and I was a big fat jerk—
- Flame Princess: Finn, it's okay. It's in the past now.
- Finn: So, does that mean we're still going out?
- Flame Princess: No. I've realized my place is here, ruling these weak and vicious Fire People.
- Finn: I see. [gets on the ground and goes into fetal position]
- Flame Princess: But we're cool. You're welcome to come back and hang out whenever you like if you promise me one thing.
- Finn: [stands up] Anything.
- Flame Princess: That you'll be completely honest with me.
- Finn: Heh. Okay. I promise.
- Flame Princess: [laughs lightly] I'm serious.
- Finn: Hmm.