This transcript is incomplete.
- [In the Tree Fort's bathroom, BMO is standing on a stool in front of the mirror and talking to Football.]
- BMO: Football, you don't mean that.
- Football: I do, BMO. I don't say things I don't mean. You look very smart and very handsome today.
- BMO: [blushing] Oh, Football, thank you. I love you so much.
- Football: I love you, BMO.
- BMO: Ring, ring. [makes phone with hand] Hello? Football? This is BMO.
- Football: Oh, hello, BMO. What a wonderful surprise. What's up?
- BMO: Oh, nothing. Just wanted to say that I love you.
- Football: I love you, too. Goodbye. Click.
- BMO: Can I tell you a secret?
- Football: Of course, BMO. You can tell me anything.
- BMO: I love you.
- Football: Oh. [giggles]
- BMO: Now you tell me a secret, Football.
- Football: I wish I could spend just one day on the other side of the mirror.
- BMO: Well, let's switch places for the day.
- Football: Oh, BMO, you'd do that for me?
- BMO: Yes, Football. Because I love you.
- Football: Oh, BMO.
- [BMO pushes against the mirror.]
- BMO: [grunts]
- Football: [straining]
- [The stool starts rocking, then stops. BMO and Football stop pushing.]
- Football: Oh! [panting] Oh! [laughs]
- BMO: [in mirror] See you back here tomorrow, Football. [waves]