Why!!!!!!???????== I'm sorry, but I can't believe believe the Fubblegum ship has sunk! I need to take out my frustration: JHGOHBGVJSFNGKJSRHGBKJFSDXVNBJSFHGNDJSKHGTNNNNNNDOFIHNGJN DHSBZAHJBCFDHJSABFBBBBFHDJSFBVNJDSABC XSHDFBNXB LFFFVNBCJ NVCBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIISHGVCBNBHVDJFHBBBBBBBBBBBBDJKSNBFVDMCX NVMNXCBFJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJHXCNJVNMC VNMDJHTRUFIHGTURIDHEFHJDNFVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIDSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHFFFJVJJJBNFBHGC MVBNM,M IJGBHFGUHJGJKHCBVCJHFVBCJKVHB CJNHVBCJVHBJCDFHGHBCJFGVBCJUFGVBDCHJFBVCHFBVDHJBVFDHJFWEDBVFGDJHBFVGDJK.............
Excuse me, I'm so sorry. If you are freaked out by the tragic loss, you can let it all out here:
I think he should be with PB. i mean theres so much history between them and to throw ALL of that away so rashly isnt whats best for the show. I dont find PB to be mean at all. Everything 'mean' she has done has been justified by a good reason. I really like PB and she's one of my favorite characters. she's so complex being a science nerd and all and cute princess but still being a little dark and mostly funny. Im not really rooting for PB ending up with Finn, well i kind of do but not in season 4, give it some time. I dont like Finn with FP. i think they should just continue with the original plots where Finn has a crush on PB and PB is all cute about it. I mean, it was even shown in the pilot. i just think that the relationship between Finn and FP is too serious right now. And plus i think that too much has happened between PB and Finn to be all forgotten because of FP.
I feel you, bro. I am deeply saddened, but I hope that now (after Hot to the Touch) FP is no more. Though that's probably unlikely, I'm super-hoping that there'll be more Fubblegum. Because Finn has been rejected and dumped in Too Young, I reckon he can recover from a small "Don't be weird" pretty easily. Also, Penn Ward has said before that he wants it to be like the Archie comics, two regular love-interests (PB and Marceline) and the new girl (FP), so maybe us Fubblegum fans will be catered to in some episodes, and FinnXFlame-Princess fans will be catered in others. Here's hoping our dreams won't be crushed, dude.
Well, maybe Flame Princess won't be so bad. I mean, it's really ironic, since being burned hurts, but she's hurt him less than PB. On the other hand, NO! PB and Finn have so much history, it's more deep and emotional than FPXFP, I mean, Finn really likes (or liked, not sure) PB for who she is, not like FP, as he said in Hot to the Touch: "And, I don't really know anything, but your so beautiful." It's just a creepy image thing184.108.40.206 22:28, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Continuing from me up on the first paragraph there. I recently watched the WonderCon Adventure Time panel and Pen said that there are still feelings there, and that nothing has really changed much! As season 4 rolls on, we'll see if what he says is true, because I really don't want it to become a whole FXFP thing. WE LOVE FUBBLEGUM!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, you mean it didn't really sink? IT WAS A FALSE ALARM? That means there's still hope! But it's just gonna be some stupid thing that goes on and on; no one will win, no one will lose. But that's ok, I guess. Leave it up to our fanfiction. : ' ) BTW, I made a fanfiction forum, you can post some Fubblegum on there.220.127.116.11 20:01, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
A lot of series get ended when the main relationship gets resolved and the tension goes out of the series. I don't think this is anywhere near being resolved - FP was just a good story and a way to complicate things further. Keep in mind, Marceline's a thousand years old. How do we know Finn will not find himself older one day - I can see him trying to do that (with hilarious consequences). LuckyDay 17:34, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Dude we dont know this weve got 2 seasons ahead of us and we are doing stuff like this.
This place is practically falling apart!!!
- Actually, Finn IS getting older! He was 12 when the series began, turned 13 for "Mystery Train" (14 March 2011), and turned 14 early in 2012 (according to Pendleton Ward). He will likely turn 15 during Season 5. PB has been 18 throughout the series (except for the time from the end of "Mortal Recoil" to the end of "Too Young" when she was 13), so they're slowly getting closer in age as the series progresses. Besides, "if Flame Princess doesn't work out" as Finn himself stated in "Reign of Gunters," what's to prevent PB from shedding some of her biomass to take a couple of years off her age
- Oh yeah, that dreaded 'you gotta be 18 to rule' regulation. Hence my suggestion of a "plebiscite" to lower the age, say to 16. This would also work in Finn's favor: since PB's experiments in creating a Candy Kingdom heir have been among her most disastrous (Earl of Lemongrab and Goliad), it makes sense for her to appoint Finn to a royal post, such as "Duke of the Grasslands" - and her advisors would wholeheartedly agree - and eventually make him heir in case of her demise. -- Glenn L (talk) 19:18, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I think that Princess Bubblegum is a good being who truly means well. I think that her intentions are to keep the Land of Ooo safe and to keep its citizens protected. However, I also feel that she will wind up destroying the Land of Ooo if she doesn't get rid of her obsession with science and technology. Like you mentioned, many of her experiments have been a disaster and could have put Ooo in grave danger. Did you notice in "Princess Cookie" that there was an orphanage and a mental institution in the Candy Kingdom? Note that all of the residents were Candy People. If the Candy Kingdom was operating properly, these things should not be necessary. The other communities in Ooo don't have these things and are faring well. If PB and the Candy Kingdom are left unchecked, this situation could eventually drive Ooo into bondage. This could be the case even if it is not PB's intention to enslave Ooo (for instance, if Goliad and/or Lemongrab #1 manage to overthrow her somehow). Ooo will eventually evolve to become "Nightosphere II". Time to take out the garbage, PB...kill the effects of the Science Parasite before it's too late!! I think that the reason Finn is starting to eclipse PB age-wise is because he is actually maturing. PB seems to be frozen in time and trapped in her own little world of science and technology. This kind of immaturity could be the downfall of Ooo.18.104.22.168 02:48, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
- A funny sort of idea you have here, that science or an interest in it is immature? Honestly, almost everything in Ooo is immature, but there seems to be no reason to believe that PB's experiments are any more so. Not to mention that, while they have gone wrong, frequently the fault doesn't belong to her but to Finn and Jake or some other factor, and also many of her inventions or discoveries are genuinely helpful and useful.
- As for your comments about the orphanage and mental hospital, 1) We have no reason to think that the other kingdoms don't have these facilities, we just haven't seen them, 2) The suggestion that a kingdom that's operating properly won't have insane people or abandoned children is just silly. Every society has these things, and the monarch can't prevent it. The fact that she does have facilities set up to deal with them speaks to her foresight as a ruler.
- Finally, the reason PB isn't maturing has been repeatedly implied to be because she doesn't age normally. It has nothing to do with science. 22.214.171.124 12:20, October 18, 2012 (UTC)