"Graybles Allsorts" are a series of four shorts for season 6 of Adventure Time. The shorts aired starting from July 6, 2015 to November 1, 2015. They were all written and storyboarded by Steve Wolfhard, Polly Guo, and Geneva Hodgson.
List of shorts
|All's Well That Rats Swell||TBA||1025-204A||July 6, 2015|
|BMO discovers a rogue rat in the Tree House's flour, and attempts to drive off the creature after Finn gets sick.|
|Have You Seen the Muffin Mess||TBA||1025-204B||August 3, 2015|
|Finn and Jake help Princess Bubblegum battle a plague.|
|Sow, Do You like Them Apples||TBA||1025-204D||October 1, 2015|
|Ice King is hungry for bacon, so he harasses a lone pig on a farm for some food.|
|The Gift That Reaps Giving||TBA||1025-204C||November 1, 2015|
|Death tries to make a mixtape for his girlfriend, Life.|
- Finn (excluding "Sow, Do You Like Them Apples")
- Jake (excluding "Sow, Do You Like Them Apples")
- Cuber (title card only)
- Muffin Giant
- Ice King
- Peppermint Butler
- Gumdrop Lass 1
- Like "Another Five More Short Graybles" and "Graybles 1000+," the theme of these shorts is never explicitly stated. The theme is the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- "All's Well That Rats Swell": War. BMO does battle with the rat.
- "Have You Seen The Muffin Mess": Pestilence. Finn's sickness defeats the muffin nanites.
- "Sow, Do You like Them Apples": Famine. Ice King's hunger is what drives the plot of the short.
- "The Gift That Reaps Giving": Death. Death is the main character of this short.