Huntress Wizard is one of the competitors in the Wizard Battle in the episode "Wizard Battle." She is seen in "Reign of Gunters" hanging out in front of the magical item shop in Wizard City, and talks briefly to the Ice King. She appears again in "Wizards Only, Fools" standing on a building while watching Princess Bubblegum leaping over her to escape from the Wizard Police. She is seen again fighting among several other wizards against Bella Noche in the episode "Betty." Her first major appearance is in the episode "Flute Spell".
She has leaf hair and tree branch antlers, along with a tan hood and a black eye mask. She has light green eyes with dark green vertical pupils similar to those of a cat, and her skin is turquoise. She wears a purple shirt (though it's green in "Flute Spell"), tan pants, a black belt, a black cape, and long black/purple boots. She also sports a quiver of arrows on her back, suggesting that she is an archer. She wears a tan glove on one hand but not on the other, another sign of an archer.
She initially is shown laid-back, and appears to have a sarcastic and insolent approach to things. It was later shown in "Flute Spell" that she is one of a single-minded focus, only being able to see what is in front of her. She has a fear of becoming soft, so afraid that it lead her to the madness and sadness which comes with wizardry. Because she clings onto her beliefs, she feels that she can't be with Finn despite her feelings for him.
- She is nimble
- Can fire bolts of lightning from her palms
- Has magic arrows that she can levitate
- She can grow leaves and branches from her body
- She can travel through grass
- She can become a tree or log
- "Wizard Battle" (debut)
- "Reign of Gunters"
- "Wizards Only, Fools" (cameo)
- "Hoots" (cameo)
- "You Forgot Your Floaties"
What's it look like, ya donk (talking to Ice King)?
You trying to get killed, Ice King?
I uh... I worry that hard meat don't get eat. That is to say, if I ever find what I'm looking for, I'll become soft and cease to matter in this world. Fear of softness is what drove me to the mad and sad world of wizarding. And Finn (kisses Finn), my flute spell was for you too. You're an exceptional beast and you have great hair, but exceptional beasts like us cannot fall in love—that is the secret of ordinary people.
- Although other females (the Lady Wizard 1, Lady Wizard 2, and Science Whyzard) who showed up for the competition were either turned away or tried to leave but got turned into cats because they didn't want to kiss a girl on the mouth, only Huntress Wizard stayed to compete in the Wizard Battle.
- She was designed by Michelle Xin.
- She speaks for the first time in "Reign of Gunters."
- She displays the ability to magically levitate her arrows in "Reign of Gunters."
- Although she has arrows, she is never seen with a bow. It could be that she does not need one, due to her levitation ability.
- Her ability to transform into a log is used to reference the phrase 'I slept like a log', as she was literally sleeping as a log until the point when she woke up.
- She is only the second character in the show (the first being Flame Princess) to show romantic interest in Finn, have those feelings returned, and kiss him too.
- His kiss with Princess Bubblegum in "Too Young" was different than what she told him to do (hug her to bond the candy flesh to her body) and was shown to not be reciprocated by her.
- It is unclear if Finn's relationship with Roselinen in "Puhoy" was a reality or a product of his imagination.
- The logistics of Finn spending many years with nothing to eat (due to the textile nature of the world) would suggest the latter.
- Finn is shown not to get emotionally invested in any of the various kisses he receives from the princesses in "Breezy". The eponymous character's feelings for Finn are rejected (though as of "Frog Seasons: Spring", the two are shown to be on good terms).
- The events of "Food Chain" are non-canon so his kiss with "Erin" likely didn't take place.