|Introduced in||"Wizard Battle"|
|Latest appearance||"Wizards Only, Fools"|
|Voiced by||Maria Bamford|
Huntress Wizard is one of the competitors in the Wizard Battle in the episode "Wizard Battle." She is seen in "Reign of Gunters" hanging out in front of the magical item shop in Wizard City, and talks briefly to the Ice King. She appears again in "Wizards Only, Fools" standing on a building while watching as Princess Bubblegum leaps over her during her escape from the Wizard Police.
She has leaf hair and tree branch antlers, along with a tan hood and a black eye mask. She has light green eyes with dark green vertical pupils similar to those of a cat, and her skin is turquoise. She wears a purple shirt, brown pants, a black belt, a black cape, and long black/purple boots. She also sports a quiver of arrows on her back, implying that she is an archer. She wears a brown glove on one hand but not on the other, another sign of an archer.
She is laid-back, and appears to have a sarcastic and insolent approach to things.
She is nimble, can fire bolts of lightning from her palms, and is seen to have magic arrows.
What's it look like, ya donk?
You trying to get killed, Ice King?
- Although other females (the Lady Wizard 1, Lady Wizard 2, and Science Whyzard) who showed up for the competition were either turned away or tried to leave but got turned into cats because they didn't want to kiss a girl on the mouth, only Huntress Wizard stayed to compete in the Wizard Battle.
- She was designed by Michelle Xin.
- She speaks for the first time in "Reign of Gunters."
- She displays the ability to magically levitate her arrows in "Reign of Gunters."
- Although she has arrows, she is never seen with a bow. It could be that she does not need one, due to her levitation ability.