Ice Thing is the future ruler of Ice Kingdom (in the storyboards of Graybles 1000+ referred to as "Ice Thingdom") and is introduced for a short time in the episode "Graybles 1000+." So far, it seems to be malevolent, as it was chasing Cuber as he was trying to escape Ooo. The Ice Thing lives in what was the Ice Kingdom, but now seems to be in ruins.
The Ice Thing's body is what seems to be a flying beard with an ice blade as a nose (that is similar to the Ice King's) and a mouth with jagged teeth, and it is unclear if it has sight since there are no visible eyes. It seems to have ears/eyebrows that are lightning-bolt like shaped, much like Urgence Evergreen's were, and its head has two of the three gems from Ice King's crown.
- It is currently unknown if Ice Thing is Simon, or a different host for the crown. The storyboard refers to the kingdom as a "crowndom" possibly implying that it is the crown itself.
- In the episode "Temple of Mars," the second trial shows how the Ice Thing is changing all the numbers in the equation. The equation might represent Simon by Betty trying to fix the equation. The Ice Thing could represent the crown as it tries to make the equation (Simon) incorrect.
- However the Ice Thing has the laugh of the Ice King, possibly suggesting it is him.
- Its name also appears to be a pun on "Ice King."
- Being merely a head with the crown jewels as eyes, implies that the Ice Thing could be the crown, and that it has manifested itself somewhat of a body. This also potentially means the crown is sentient.
- Ice Thing doesn't have the third gem of the crown. It is shown in the episode "Skyhooks II" that the third gem of Ice King's crown falls.