|The following information is from the Adventure Time comic book series.|
It may not be part of the same canon or continuity as the animated series.
|Adventure Time Issue 11|
|Story by:||Ryan North|
|Art by:||Braden Lamb, Shelli Paroline|
|Letters by:||Steve Wands|
Issue 11 of the Adventure Time comic book series.
Finn, Jake, and BMO are are watching a movie called "Blood Drive" when Marceline comes over to play video games. An excited BMO brings out an old game called "Super Guts Punch 3" and since Marceline is there, BMO decides to allow them to go into his Main Brain Game Frame.
After they enter the game they land in a throne room with the prince locked in a cage. Finn remembers an article about the game in an old magazine and figures out they have to press a secret floor tile and they are then shrunken down and swallowed by the prince. After escape the prince's stomach acid, they find out all the game's bosses and enemies are much easier to defeat than they should be. After defeating the final boss with one hit, the game becomes to dissolve and the words "CRACKED AND HACKED BY EWLBO" "GREETS 2 THE OTHER" "==SoFTWARE WiZARDZ==" and then our heroes are released from the game wondering who "Ewblo" is.
Once they are back in the real world, they find that BMO personality is far more aggressive than before. Marceline dedudes that "Ewblo" has hacked BMO and infected it with a computer virus.
Demon Cat has hunted down a group of small creatures and is preparing to attack and eat them when Susan Strong arrives. Susan came to defeat monster so she could become braver. Demon Cat however has her believe the small creature are the monster, however they escape so Demon Cat tricks her into beating up all the other monsters in the cave so he can rule the Underworld. The final person he take her to is Billy, who meditating. Billy refuses to fight her and asks her is bravery "defeating the monsters you find or the monsters that find you?" Susan understands and punches out Demon Cat. Billy congradulates her and flys out of the cave.
- Issue 11 was recalled from shelves of comic stores for "offensive material," and is being reprinted and reissued. The reason behind the recall was an inappropriate hand gesture in a "Bravest Warriors" advertisement, which was removed from future printings.
- There are four encoded messages from BMO in this issue. A Python script which explains the encoding and can decode these messages is available at this site.
If you'd like a hint decoding the messages, here are a few! Read as many as you need!
- How many possible combinations of the letters B M and O are there? Does that number seem familiar?
- Is there a combination of those letters that doesn't appear in the messages?
- What letter do you think the combination "BMO" might be?
- What's the most common letter in the alphabet?
Comic pages and panelsEdit