|Introduced in||"Beyond this Earthly Realm"|
Kompy's Kastle is a video game that can be played on BMO or a portable gamer as seen in "Who Would Win." The single player to revolve around moving from screen to screen satisfying the title character's bloodlust, which could be assumed is done by defeating enemies. Jake seems to be very attached to the game, and has the third highest score in the Candy Kingdom. In the co-op mode, one player plays as Kompy while the other raises drawbridge-like objects and possibly other elements in the environment to help the player playing as Kompy proceed. This game is also Finn's favorite as Jake said in "Beyond this Earthly Realm." In the beginning of "Davey," Jake is seen playing it as Finn slays the Dragon.
- This is the only video game shown to be played on two different platforms.
- In "Who Would Win," Jake mentioned that he has to play Kompy's Kastle constantly in order to maintain his third-place rank in the leaderboard.
- It seems to be Jake's favorite game.
- This may be why Jake primarily focuses on the game obsessively and not taking notice of anything happening around him.
- This game is playable in the Beemo App.
- The player in the Beemo App looks more like the player in "Guardians of Sunshine" than the player in the show.
- The Beemo App doesnt have a Co-Op mode in the title screen
- The music playing in kompy's kastle of the Beemo App sounds like the music played during the title card of Guardians of Sunshine.
- The co-op mode is a reference to Gyromite. In Gyromite, one player controls the scientist, and one player controls the obstacles to help the first player to get through the level.
- It is shown on the screen to say "Krush It Kompy." This could be a reference to "Wreck-It Ralph."