LEGO Dimensions is a action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales and the LEGO group and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
On the planet Foundation Prime, in the center of the LEGO Multiverse, Lord Vortech and his former minion X-PO seek the twelve Foundational Elements, the cornerstones of time and space itself scattered across the dimensions long ago, in a bid to merge all the universes into one under his control. Vortech's own body cannot handle too many more dimension jumps, forcing him to open vortexes to thirteen different worlds, recruiting villains to aid in his search for the Elements. When Robin, Frodo, and Metalbeard are each pulled into the vortexes, each in possession of one of the Elements, Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle all jump in after them. Aided by X-PO, the three use a vortex generator to travel through worlds within the multiverse to search for the five missing keystones that power the generator and the Foundational Elements, hoping to find their missing friends and stop Vortech's plan from succeeding.
There is a set for the game that includes Adventure Time characters and worlds for its Year 2 series. The Level Pack with Finn and the Team Pack with Jake and Lumpy Space Princess that was released on September 27 2016, and the Fun Pack with Marceline which was released on November 18 2016.
A Book And A Bad Guy
A book and a bad guy is the name of the Adventure time level in Lego dimensions, the level is based of the episodes the enchiridion, and Mortal folly, the level includes playable events that actually occur in the two episodes.
The level begins with a slightly modified lego version of the adventure time intro, and then leads to Finn and Jake in the main room of the treehouse, Jake then exits from the treehouse, which is were the actual gameplay begins, were the player must complete certain puzzles and construct devices to escape the main room, once this has been done, it leads the player into the treasure room, were a large amount of studs can be acquired (Lego dimensions main currency) more puzzles must be completed before completely leaving the treehouse were another cutscene roles and the game continues at the beginning of the enchiridion, were Princess bubblegum tells Finn to find the enchiridion, and Finn jumps out the window and it caught by Jake, were they travel to mount Kragdoor, the gameplay starts again after Finn and Jake open the main gate with Keyper, and the duo are attacked by the fairy gnomes, once all six are defeated, were Finn and Jake are attacked by the Giant, after simply attacking his feet the giant swallows Jake, were the next cutscene begins, the player must then reach the top of the castle and gain access to the door, this part can take some time and requires Finn to use multiple of his unique abilities to advance, once the doors are open, the player must fight the evil heart beast, which is a boss and can not be simply defeated just by attacking it, like Finn does so in the episode, multiple movements of characters, on the lego dimensions toy pad need to be done in order to defeat the beast, however once this is done it concludes part 1 of a book and a bad guy, and leads to the cut scene were Manish Man rewards him with the enchiridion.
- If Finn and Batman are on the toy pad at the same time, Finn will occasionally say: "hey you've got an animal hat too!"
- If Jake is riding the Jakemobile (Jake in the form of a car) he will say: "Ugh this doesn't feel to right"
- If Jake is riding the Batmobile Jake will say: "woah sick!"
- When Finn is close to a large character or riding a mech he will say: “Whoa, you're Yoga balls huge!”
- If Finn is near Scooby Doo he will say: “Hey Jake, how about we go... Oh,uh, sorry guy! Wrong dog.”
- When Finn is near Cyborg he will say: “Dude, I wanna be you when I grow up!”
- When Finn is riding Homers car he will say: “Hehehe, looks like something PB would make.”
- When Jake is close to Slimer he will say: “I gotta introduce you to Slime Princess.”
- When Jake is close to Gizmo he will say: “Hey little fella, you look hungry... you hungry? Yeah. You're hungry.”
- When Jake is close to B.A. Baracus he will say: “I like this guy... he knows a fool when he sees one! ”
- When Jake is close to Unikitty he will say: “Are you sure you're not related to Lady Rainicorn?”
- When Jake is Riding the Sonic Speeder he will say: “Hey, Guess I'm not the weirdest creature to ever drive this thing.”