LEGO Dimensions is a toys to life action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales and the LEGO group and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
On the planet Foundation Prime, in the center of the LEGO Multiverse, Lord Vortech and his former minion X-PO seek the twelve Foundational Elements, the cornerstones of time and space itself scattered across the dimensions long ago, in a bid to merge all the universes into one under his control. Vortech's own body cannot handle too many more dimension jumps, forcing him to open vortexes to thirteen different worlds, recruiting villains to aid in his search for the Elements. When Robin, Frodo, and Metalbeard are each pulled into the vortexes, each in possession of one of the Elements, Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle all jump in after them. Aided by X-PO, the three use a vortex generator to travel through worlds within the multiverse to search for the five missing keystones that power the generator and the Foundational Elements, hoping to find their missing friends and stop Vortech's plan from succeeding.
Adventure Time Edit
There is a set for the game that includes Adventure Time characters and worlds for its Year 2 series. The Level Pack with Finn and the Team Pack with Jake and Lumpy Space Princess that was released on September 27 2016, and the Fun Pack with Marceline which was released on November 18 2016.
A Book And A Bad Guy Edit
This Adventure Time level in LEGO Dimensions is unlocked by purchasing the Adventure Time level pack, which includes the character Finn as well as two gadgets: the "Jakemobile" (Jake morphed into the shape of a car) and the Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant. The level's plot is a condensed version of the episodes The Enchiridion! and Mortal Folly.
After a LEGO version of the Adventure Time intro sequence, Finn and Jake begin in the main room of the treehouse. Jake leaves, and Finn makes his way down through the treasure room and out to join Jake in the Candy Kingdom, where Princess Bubblegum tells Finn about The Enchiridion and sends Finn on a quest to Mount Cragdor to find it. There they face Gnomes and a Giant before ascending to the top of the mountain and facing the final challenge, the Heart Beast. After completing the quest and obtaining the Enchiridion, Princess Bubblegum decides it is time to tell Finn and Jake about The Lich, but while they are viewing his trapped form, he possesses a snail and uses it to set himself free. Princess Bubblegum gives Jake Billy's Gauntlet, and he Jake chases after the Lich. He eventually finds him gathering power from remnants of the Mushroom War, and must defeat him in an epic boss battle before he can destroy the world.
Like other Level Pack levels, the story of A Book and a Bad Guy can be completed using only the characters and gadgets that come in the pack, but other characters with other special abilities are required to find all the collectable and hidden items.
Finn is one of four playable characters in LEGO Dimensions. He is available in a level pack that also includes the Jake-mobile and the Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant (although in the game it is shortened to Ancient War Elephant. Finn's total weapons consists of seven weapons in total which include the Scarlet (Finn's first golden sword) the Demon Blood sword, the Grass sword, the Finn sword, Finn's crossbow, the Gauntlet of the Hero, and the Crystal sword. All of these weapons can be used when a player first uses Finn except for the crystal sword which can be obtained from Ice King's castle in the adventure time world, and the Gauntlet of the Hero which is collected halfway through part two of a book and a bad guy.
Finn's Abilities Edit
- High Jump
- Laser Beam (Gauntlet of the Hero)
- Target (Crossbow)
- Pole Vault (Cross Bow)
- Laser Deflector (Finn Sword)
- Red Brick Smash (Demon Blood Sword)
- Grapple (Grass Sword)
- Vine Cut (Grass Sword)
- Rope Swing (Grass Sword)
Jake's Abilities Edit
- Slurp Access
- Rope Swings
- Sonar Smash (Dolphin Jake)
- Gyrosphere Switches (Orb Jake)
- Super Strength (Jake-Suit)
- Drill (Drill Jake)
- Mini Access (Small Jake)
- Dive (Dolphin Jake)
- Big Transform (Big Jake)
- Drone Mazes (Small Jake)
Lumpy Space Princess' Abilities Edit
- Hazard Protection
- Rainbow LEGO Objects
- Mini Access
- Slurp Access
Marceline's Abilities Edit
- Sonar Smash
- Slurp Access
- Cursed Red LEGO Objects
- Heart Regen
- Mini Access
- Laser Deflector
- Vine Cut
BMO's Abilities Edit
- BMO Docking Stations
- If Finn and Batman are on the toy pad at the same time, Finn will occasionally say: "Hey you've got an animal hat too!"
- If Jake is riding the Jakemobile (Jake in the form of a car) he will say: "Ugh this doesn't feel too right."
- If Jake is riding the Batmobile Jake will say: "Woah sick!"
- When Finn is close to a large character or riding a mech he will say: “Whoa, you're Yoga balls huge!”
- If Finn is near Scooby Doo he will say: “Hey Jake, how about we go... Oh, uh, sorry guy! Wrong dog.”
- When Finn is near Cyborg he will say: “Dude, I wanna be you when I grow up!”
- When Finn is riding Homers car he will say: “Hehehe, looks like something PB would make.”
- When Jake is close to Slimer he will say: “I gotta introduce you to Slime Princess.”
- When Jake is close to Gizmo he will say: “Hey little fella, you look hungry... you hungry? Yeah. You're hungry.”
- When Jake is close to B.A. Baracus he will say: “I like this guy... he knows a fool when he sees one! ”
- When Jake is close to Unikitty he will say: “Are you sure you're not related to Lady Rainicorn?”
- When Jake is Riding the Sonic Speeder he will say: “Hey, Guess I'm not the weirdest creature to ever drive this
- When Jake is close to a large character or riding a mech he will say: "Hahahahaha weird"
- When Lumpy Space Princess is close to Abby Yates she'll say: "Don't try to bust these lumps girl okay? CAUSE THESE LUMPS WILL BUST YOU!"
- If Lumpy Space Princess is close to Slimer she'll say: "Keep your slimy lumps mostly away from me, you handsome boy."
- If Lumpy Space Princess is close to Unkitty she'll say: "Ahh girlfriend, gross! You're far too smooth! You need some like lumps on you like my hot bot-ayy."
- If LSP is close to Jake she'll say: "HAYYYYYYY JAAAAAAAAAKE!"