Earldom of Lemongrab (better known as Lemongrab) is an earldom currently ruled by the third Earl of Lemongrab. It is located in the Land of Ooo and is a subordinate territory of the Candy Kingdom, which means that the Earl of Lemongrab has to submit to the authority of Princess Bubblegum.
The earldom was formerly situated on a small mountain with a surrounding area of trees and grass. However, after the events of "All Your Fault," its location changed to being only a few minutes away on foot from Princess Bubblegum's castle.
Upon learning of the accident that caused Princess Bubblegum to become younger than him, the Earl of Lemongrab left his earldom to rule the Candy Kingdom. Once she reverted back to her normal age, Lemongrab was fired and returned to his castle. The Earl remained in his castle for over a year, before returning to the Candy Kingdom to seek out companionship. After leaving again for three days, he came back for one day in which he tried to be with people again, and Princess Bubblegum unsuccessfully tried to show him the ways of the Candy People. Lemongrab panicked and once again left to return to Castle Lemongrab, where he then lived happily with his clone, Lemongrab 2, and their Lemon Children.
The earldom later appeared in "Too Old," with the castle being severally damaged and in disarray. Under the rule of the first Lemongrab, its citizens now wore collars that electrified. When Badlemonnohope escaped to the Candy Kingdom with Princess Bubblegum, the Earl of Lemongrab put up watch towers and barbed wire to ensure no escape, and converted the earldom into a totalitarian city-state.
When Lemonhope returned to the earldom, he played his harp and the music blew up the Earl. Princess Bubblegum later stitched the remaining pieces of Lemongrab 1 and 2 creating Lemongrab 3. Eventually the earldom would turn back to normal under the rule of Lemongrab 3. In "The Mountain" the earldom seems to be in much better condition, and the Lemon Children are living and working in harmony.
- Main article: Castle Lemongrab
Castle Lemongrab lies within the Lemongrab boundaries. It is where the Earl of Lemongrab and Lemongrab 2 formerly lived, and currently where Lemongrab 3 lives. The castle is composed mostly of dull shades of gray and yellow, but there are live lemon trees inside its walls, along with minimalist, muted, green and yellow decor. In the events of "All Your Fault," the castle showed major differences. Where there once was the Throne Room was now occupied by Lemonjon's head. In "Too Old," the interior changed again; it was fancy and elegant. It had a grand staircase and dining room with chandeliers and candelabras.
- In the storyboards, Lemongrab refers to his earldom as "Lemongrab," and abbreviates it as "LG."
- According to Lemongrab's ill-defined and improvisational system of law, insubordination is punishable by four to three units of juice in Lemongrab's "reconditioning chamber." Trespassing in Lemongrab is punishable by ten units of juice, and attempting to refuse this punishment is punishable by twelve units.
- Lemongrab refers to the surrounding of Lemongrab as "lemongrounds" in the storyboards.
- Prior to the events of "All Your Fault," Castle Lemongrab was quite a long way away from the Candy Kingdom. However, it is now within walking distance to the Candy Castle because of Lemonjon, and Princess Bubblegum intends to keep it this way, so she can keep an eye on the Lemongrabs.