|Ruler|| Lumpy Space King|
Lumpy Space Queen
|Notable inhabitants|| Lumpy Space King,|
Lumpy Space Queen,
Lumpy Space Princess,
Lumpy Space Messenger,
Lumpy Space People
Lumpy Space is a cloud-like cityscape in space and is the home of the Lumpy Space People. The portal to enter Lumpy Space is located in the Cotton Candy Forest, inside of a frog sitting on a mushroom and requires the password, "Whatevers 2009!"  A portal is seen in the frog's mouth, and the ones entering are "eaten" by the frog and pulled into Lumpy Space. The frog questioned Lumpy Space Princess about "non-lumpers" entering. It is hinted that there are other entrances to Lumpy Space. Lumpy Space Princess is part of the royal family of Lumpy Space. In Lumpy Space, non-lumpy people are referred to as "smooth," "non-lumpers," or "smoothies."
- Lumpy Space is very vast and lumpy, as indicated by its name. The landscape (land lumps, otherwise known as lumpy clouds) is in various shades of purple and blue. Makeout Point, however, is colored with shades of orange and green. Elm trees are seen in many areas; it is possible that these are the only vegetation in Lumpy Space. Most of the buildings in Lumpy Space are on separate "land lumps," which resemble floating clouds. Lumpy Space People need cars to fly between land lumps, or else they will fall into the Lumpy Abyss. One building, Brad's house, has a waterfall flowing from the house, showing evidence that there is water in Lumpy Space, and is flowing downward, also showing that there is gravity (evidenced as well by the risk of falling into the Lumpy Abyss).
- In Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!!, Lumpy Space Princess temporarily goes insane with rage and threatens the Lumpy Space Reactor Core, which if destroyed would threaten all of Ooo. No further details are given, though Princess Bubblegum mentions how reactor cores pre-date the Great Mushroom War, implying that perhaps Lumpy Space has a connection to the pre-Mushroom War world.
Considering the fact that Lumpy Space Princess's parents were shocked at her use of the word "lump," the conclusion can be drawn that the word "lump" can be considered swearing or cursing in Lumpy Space. The residents of Lumpy Space are seen to have a negative view of outsiders, or "non-lumpers," although there are a few "smooth posers" like Lenny, Glasses and Monty who hang out at Makeout Point and uses the antidote to The lumps to become temporarily smooth.
Lumpy Space Princess's HouseEdit
Lumpy Space Princess's House is where Lumpy Space's royalty resides, rather than a castle. It appears to be crooked and distorted. It has a purple roof, the walls are painted pink, blue windows and a green elm tree on its right side.
Lumpy Space SchoolEdit
Lumpy Space School first appeared in "Trouble in Lumpy Space," it is home to the weekly promcoming and the gathering of Lumpy Space students, a particular promcoming included the one where Finn and Jake were cured from the lumps. It can be found in the lower corner of Makeout Point.
The Lumpy Abyss is a bottomless pit that was introduced in "Trouble in Lumpy Space." One has to travel by car in Lumpy Space or else he or she will fall into it (whether Lumpy or non-Lumpy). Finn describes it as being a "million mile fall into space." Monty, Lenny, and Glasses refer to the Lumpy Abyss as an "eternal void." Lumpy Space People can glide over it somewhat, as Finn was able to get from Makeout Point to Promcoming by jumping.
Makeout Point is a cliff in Lumpy Space that is "notorious for smooth-posers," and is a place where Lumpy Space People come to make-out. The cliff also has the colors green and orange, unlike all the other bits of land, and has lime green trees. According to the smooth-posers, they are only there because they were dumped there. It can be viewed from Lumpy Space Princess' house but the Lumpy Abyss surrounds the bit of land where her house sits. The princess says that everyone in Lumpy Space has to travel by car because of the abyss. It is seen in the episode "Trouble in Lumpy Space," when Melissa takes Finn and Jake there to get the antidote for The Lumps.
- The way each "smooth-poser" in Makeout Point enjoys sitting on the antidote to become temporarily smooth may be a subtle drug use reference.
- The word "make-out" was removed from Make-Out Point in Cartoon Network Australia.
- It is unknown if Lumps antidote was left there or if it was returned to Makeout Point.
- Lumpy Space Princess is shown to have celebrated her 15th birthday in the Lumpy Space School as seen in "The Eyes."
- Lumpy Space People generally use 'valspeak' and seem to be preoccupied with shallow pursuits such as the attendance of the aformentioned weekly Promcoming Dance and other such things stereotypically associated with what we know as the 'valley girl' subculture.
- The portal of Lumpy Space is located in the Candy Kingdom, as shown in "Trouble in Lumpy Space."
- ↑ Natasha explains that "WHATEVERS 2009" is meant to be "like a password a teenage girl would have."