This transcript is incomplete.
- Marceline: Come on, Marce. It'll only hurt for a second.
- [Marceline is sitting in the shade of a lone tree in a desert. Her umbrella lies just out of reach in the sunlight.]
- Marceline: That's nothing in the face of eternity.
- [She pokes her fingertips out of the shade. They sizzle and burn.]
- Marceline: [shrieks] A second hurts really bad in the face of eternity. [Her fingers re-heal.] But only for a moment.
- [She tries three more times, shrieking each time her fingers burn.]
- Marceline: Wait. I have an even better idea. [takes bottle out of pocket] Sunscreen. SPF 10... million. [empties contents and rubs it on hand] Hmm! I have exactly enough to reach my umbrella.
- [Just then, a gust of wind blows the umbrella away. Marceline does a double face-palm.]