|Introduced in||"Fionna and Cake"|
Marshall Lee supposedly has the same abilities as Marceline, since he was first seen floating.
Marshall Lee has a slim body, has an average height, pointy ears and light blue skin.
He has a matching permanent bite mark like Marceline's. He initially wore a grey plaid shirt, but now wears a red and grey plaid shirt. He also wears dark blue jeans, and brownish-red with white sneakers.
Personality-wise, Marshall Lee should be similar to Marceline. He appears to have an interest in music like Marceline, as he's shown to own a guitar and he gave Fionna the devil horns, a popular hand sign amongst heavy metal and rock n' roll fans.
- Marshall Lee and Marceline both have electric bass guitars, as seen in the openings.
- Rebecca Sugar said that she fought for Marshall Lee to have a few lines (such as "Whoa, Fionna! You're wearing a dress? That is cra-azy, son!"), but they were cut for time. She wanted him to be voiced by Dante Basco. 
- In an interview with Pendleton Ward at Comic-Con, he stated that the next genderbent episode would mostly focus on Marshall Lee.
- Pendleton Ward officially addressed Marshall Lee as "Marshall Lee the Vampire King."
- An alternate character sheet depicts him with green skin, but it was only used in one scene with a special lighting.
- Marshall had five fingers when he gave Fionna the sign of the horns, instead of the four fingers he has in all other scenes.
|The full image gallery for Marshall Lee may be viewed at Marshall Lee/Gallery.|