Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This transcript is incomplete.
- [Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Finn, and Jake are following the trail of glowing orbs left by The Moon. Princess Bubblegum is using a Geiger counter-like device and getting feedback.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Mm-hmm. Six and 19...
- Finn: One vampire—[stomps on orb and blows a raspberry], two vampire—[stomps on orb and blows a raspberry]. Jake, check me out—I'm a self-sufficient mountain man. [eats orb]
- Jake: No! [slaps orb out of Finn's mouth] Don't put that biz in your mouth, man! They could be booby-trapped or poisoned or—
- Marceline: Whoa, chill, Jake. These pearls were dropped by The Moon. Her main power is accelerated healing. It'll be like fighting a cutting board.
- Jake: Hmm. Okay. Anyways, we should try to find her before—[Finn pushes a pearl against Jake's cheek] No! [pushes it away]
- [He and Finn tussle, shoving the pearl into each other's face.]
- Marceline: [laughs]
- Princess Bubblegum: See, Marcy? Isn't vampire hunting better with friends?
- Marceline: Yeah, I guess. I'm just glad Simon is okay.
- Jake: Anyway... [dusts himself off] I don't care how easy this vamp's supposed to be. We should hole up somewhere before the sun goes down—It's down. Great.
- Princess Bubblegum: Yup. Let's get going. [uses Geiger counter] My vampire thingy is indicating high levels of vampire junk in... [points] this direction. Come on!
- [The gang follows Princess Bubblegum's lead. A nearby bush rustles and Crunchy emerges, out of breath. He gasps as King of Ooo, riding a horse and wielding a bow and arrow, jumps out of the bush after him and knocks him on his backside.]
- King of Ooo: Ha-ha!
- Crunchy: Stop, please!
- King of Ooo: Don't be such a nerd, Crunchy. [draws back cotton-tipped arrow] Hunting is the most royal of sports. The people expect it of their princess-king.
- Crunchy: I don't think that's tr— [arrow hits him] Ow! [runs away] Aah!
- King of Ooo: [clicks tongue] After him, Haydancy!