|Occupation||2nd class assassin|
|Introduced in||"Jake vs. Me-Mow"|
|Voiced by||Kyla Rae Kowalewski|
Me-Mow is an assassin that appeared as a major character in the episode "Jake vs. Me-Mow." Pendleton Ward has confirmed that Me-Mow is a fan-made character, and is included in the show because "it's so cute and it was drawn by a tiny kid." She is a second-class assassin of the Guild of Assassins and is trying to kill Wildberry Princess to become a full-member assassin. A note was stabbed to Wildberry Princess' doorman, which said, "we are going to assassinate you." During the episode, Me-Mow poisons Jake with a syringe full of green liquid that is capable of killing a dog fifty times the size of Jake. Jake grows his liver to fifty-one times the size of an average dog, stopping the poison. Me-Mow stated when she failed her assassin's test that she would have to wait a year to retake it.
Me-Mow is a tiny white cat with cream/tan colored striped fur. She has large pink eyes, a mouth with pointed teeth, and razor sharp claws. Her tail is unusually long and prehensile, and she used it to carry a test tube of red liquid, which is an antidote to her poison. Her tail can puff up during attack mode. She carries a syringe, that has a picture of her face on it, filled with green poison. She keeps a dagger in her mouth or throat.
Besides her skills with stealth, as well as having a hidden dagger inside her mouth, she is extremely agile - able to jump great heights and scale objects with ease. She is also skilled in concealing herself, and is capable of climbing sideways on surfaces.
- She is wrapped in linen, like a mummy, and similar to the other assassin Scorcher.
- After falling off the cliff, Me-Mow appears on the bird, implying that she survived the fall and will probably appear in another episode.
- When Me-Mow jumps onto the tree branch, she has her dagger in her hand. Just afterwards she coughs it out of her throat, implying she was not intended to have it out before.
- In the original drawing, Me-Mow appears to be the same size as Jake. However, in the show, Me-Mow is very small, being able to fit inside Jake's nose. However, Jake has shrunk himself to about Me-Mow's size in other episodes.
- Me-Mow did not have a tail in the original drawing.
- The fan who created Me-Mow is named Gunnar Gilmore.
- Me-Mow keeps an antidote so she can poison others and make them kill for her, offering the antidote only if they do. However, when Jake is in this situation she says that she is going to betray him (while sleeping). Jake's hand is in his nose when she says this, but he does not react to the statement (though his hand did react when Me-Mow readied her claw).
- As with most characters of unusual sizes, Me-Mow's size is inconsistent throughout the episode. Her size varies from being as big as Finn's hand to small enough to fit in Jake's nose with plenty of extra space.
- Me-Mow is wordplay for the sound that cats make (meow).
- Me-Mow's mouth, when she is in attack position, is round and resembles that of a leech.
- Me-Mow appeared as "Mow-Me" in the Adventure Time comic, Issue 5, where she appears on Adventure Tim's chart labelled as Lawfully Evil.
- She is male in the Latin American dubbing.
- In the official Adventure Time Encyclopædia, Hunson Abadeer breaks the fourth wall by stating, "On an artistic level, Me-Mow's appearance seems primitive, almost as if a child designed her. But I digress." This is probably a reference to the fact that she's a fan-made character.