Hi Kasumisty, welcome to the Adventure Time Wiki! You're receiving this automated message because you made your first contribution to this wiki. Someone will probably see your edit to the File:Another-way-small.jpg page shortly.
how do you get your pictures from frederator into jpeg. Whenever i do it's a bitmapChubzhac 00:16, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
It works strange for me on Tumblr, so I have to "Save page as..." in the main browser menu. Kasumisty 10:31, February 8, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Where'd you get that Flambo picture from? The one you just recently uploaded. --Sparda494 21:51, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Okay. Thank you! --Sparda494 21:57, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
I found them when someone else posted them to pages other than incedium. I don't know how to get pictures from websites on my own--(Finntheeditor 04:25, February 12, 2012 (UTC))
You have heaps awesome skills with the paintbrush! WA WA WA Hey, what's your secret? I've been trying to make fan art for a long time (coloured) and can never get it right!
Also, the UAOACC wants you to be one of their members. We are a non-profit organisation that aims to stop Australian censorship. If you choose to join, you'll be fighting for our right to watch unabridged cartoons. Do you accept? Jerryjackson42 "Friendship is more important than LEADERship." 13:29, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
you clearly have skill with the brush that not many people have. i was wondering if you would like to join th KCS which is an organization in which we fight to protect the blog spots from trolls and rude people. we would really like for you paint some pictures for us to help promote are cause and you are 100x better then our current artist (me). please respond :)
Demon from the nightosphere 13:39, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, thank you. But I'm afraid I don't have enough time for that.
As for my art - I bought a tablet recently (a Wacom Bamboo to be precise) and it made drawing easier and more precise. I do everything on computer. I do the outline with brush with the hardest setting, then I color the lineart with the really dark hues of base colors and I shade the whole thing with a softest brush on a multiply layer with a proper opacity setting. It's hard to explain, I may do a tutorial later. Kasumisty 15:53, March 3, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Hey! I really like your fan art, its really nice and I think your pretty talented. Im so glad to have you on our wiki :) Marshall Lee 20:15, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! <3 Kasumisty 20:17, March 17, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
HI! Im TheIceQueen. We were talking about instruments in the chat, and someone started talking about art. Marshall Lee gave us the link to your fanart. It is very good! Do you take suggestions?
Sorry, not at the moment. Observe my Tumblr or dA and I will post notice when I will. Kasumisty 22:08, March 17, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
If you don't mind I told some of my friends about you :D I just thought you deserved to be noticed. Marshall Lee 21:21, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks! Kasumisty 22:08, March 17, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- That's my very old account. I was banned for having too much icons in my journal...
- My present account is http://www.kasukasu69.deviantart.com Kasumisty 22:20, March 17, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- Thanks! You're so talented. Seriously, you should totally work for the show! :P Marcaline 22:58, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I wish! Kasumisty 23:00, March 17, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- i agree, she is awesome. i really like your new edit too :D Demon from the nightosphere 23:02, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
Can you tell me when you are talking requests plz? :)
I don't know, I have a lot of the accumulated right now...in few months, I guess. Kasumisty 08:43, March 18, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/schedule/index.html?atclk_gn=gn_link_tvschedule Click on "all showings" on a scheduled Adventure Time episode, and you will see that "Five Short Graybles" and "Dream of Love" will air on the same day. Sky Monster 18:26, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! Kasumisty 18:30, March 25, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Re: Problem with an user Edit
If a user is acting is acting in good faith, the best thing we can do is politely explain to them what they are doing wrong and fix any incorrect edits they make. If it gets to the point were their edits are actually considered spam or vandalism, then action could be taken against them. --Cornprone 03:02, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Adventure Time fan art site from FrederatorEdit
Hey! I saw a piece of your AT fan art posted here: http://adventuretimefan.tumblr.com Thats pretty cool! :D Keep drawing! 11:43, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
u have 999 edits, lol. make your reply to this the 1,000th "" 19:50, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Rotfl, wow. That's a lot. I never wouldn't guess I did so much. Kasumisty 19:52, April 18, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
good job on your 1,000th edit. I would also like to tell you that I really like your fan art :3
"Thank you ^^ " 19:55, April 18, 2012 (UTC) Kasumisty 19:56, April 18, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Hi. Can you remember to give images specific names? Like, for that image of the Half Monster Demon that you uploaded, it should be named Modelsheet HalfMonsterDemon. I'm not sure about background art, though. Thanks. Sky Monster 21:56, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
Okay. Kasumisty 21:58, May 1, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- I know this is pretty minor but it should actually be "Modelsheet halfmonsterdemon." It's not supposed to be capitalized (if you want to exactly follow the format of the other modelsheets). 22:00, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think it matters that much. Sky Monster 22:01, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Well it's what every other modelsheet I've ever seen has, but alright.
22:03, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- If by background art you mean just screenshots of the episode then that hasn't really been decided yet. ƒelinoel (Talk) 15:09, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Well it's what every other modelsheet I've ever seen has, but alright.
I really think he was joking -.- So, Finn, Betty, actors from Heat Signature, Marceline, Princess Bubblegum and all these characters with black dots have prosthetics? I really don't think so. It's just an art style. Their eyes were changing a lot in first seasons and they appeared to be normal eyes, just drawn that way (you even can tell Finn's eyes color in this one). It's a common way to draw eyes as a dots in simpler styles. I don't think this thing even needs discussion or official statements. Kasumisty 12:47, May 5, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- Eye color has nothing to do with anything?
- I think he was joking too and that it was an artist's error that he is trying to cover up.
- Hmm, I was only told of the Private, the Private of course is the only actor in Heat Signature with dots for eyes, the Commander does not. Marceline was never shown as a human and always shown as a mutant so she has the slight mutation that Finn was said to have. I don't know why you think Finn has prostetitics when Pen said his eyes were like that because of the slight mutation. As for Betty and Simon... why weren't these examples given along with the Private?
- Betty, Simon, and the Private are the only three humans who shouldn't have this mutation.
- As for someone's eyes bulging, that happens? I'm not sure why you bring that up..? ƒelinoel (Talk) 14:56, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I was just saying that these black dots are just a default AT style that changes from time to time. It simply indicates that characters with black dots have regular, small eyes and that characters with differently drawn eyes (as Lemongrab or Commander) have this to imply that these are bigger/more bulgy than the default eyes. I brought up Finn eye color to show that they are not just "black dots."
- I brought prosthetics up, because that's the reason why you edited Finn's page - by giving link to Patrick Seery's Formspring where he talked about that. If you think it's a joke too, why changing the page upon his answer?
- Also, I'm pretty sure Pen on his FAQ was joking as well. Either that, or this question was asked long time ago, when only pilot aired and he didn't have a proper story thought up yet. I see no reason for adding such information to characters' pages. Kasumisty 15:21, May 5, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- and I am just saying that the plans of the original creator of the show were to have that be the reason for the dots and that the re-usage of such dots are merely copying from the original design by ill-informed new artists and the whole prosthetic excuse is just an excuse for the error.
- I linked to that in response to the edit summary that said the Private had dots for eyes and so the linked reason for Finn having dots for eyes was not the given one.
- Did you read the FAQ response? It doesn't sound like the usual joke responses.
- Pen had the proper story thought up long ago? Likely even longer than when he made that FAQ page, besides, a fifth of the planet is gone, the likelihood that anyone was not mildly unaffected and that Finn's DNA is pure especially over the thousand years since the Great Mushroom War is beyond astronomical, it is fantastical. ƒelinoel (Talk) 16:36, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Re: ..what? It says nothing about her mother. And why are YOU speculating that we won't see Hunson Abadeer again? What is this all about? Someone wrote a question, then we got an answer that there would be more Marceline's backstory episodes and it wasEdit
Yes, we were told that there would be more information about Marceline's backstory, but it was never said that it would involve her father and in fact Cole seemed careful not to even mention her father, he merely answered that the reason why Marceline is a vampire and her father is a demon will be addressed later, which does not say anything that should be noted on her father's article. ƒelinoel (Talk) 19:40, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
The question INVOLVED Marceline's Father. It DOESN'T matter that Cole Sanchez DIDN'T mention him by name in his answer. He responded to a question involving Marceline AND her father, so that is rather OBVIOUS that it would involve two of them! There is no reason you should delete it from his page. It could be either on his or Marceline page. Kasumisty 19:45, May 8, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
The question involved her father, but assuming the answer did is speculation because it certainly sounds like it doesn't. That aside, another reason to delete it from the page is that it doesn't add anything to the article. ƒelinoel (Talk) 19:52, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
My edits apparently seem sexyEdit
hey HI I was dared to do this and IM sorry :) I was dare to tell you taht your pretty :) sorry for the trouble...
Uhh, okay, I guess? I guess my undos are pretty... Kasumisty 15:51, June 9, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
i dared him :D i love your art btw! what do you use? Rainbow Popper 15:52, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
I use Wacom Bamboo tablet and Photoshop CS5. Kasumisty 15:53, June 9, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- that looks like something you could do with an intuos 15:55, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks...well, Intuos would be very handy. The main difference is, Bamboo is not that accurate and all this undos and corrections take a lot of time. Never worked on Intuos before, but I guess drawing would be much faster. Kasumisty 15:58, June 9, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- Well I dont have an Intuos either, but from what I've seen in dA, your art is as good as the ones who use Intuous. 16:05, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- It's not about what tools you have. It's all about how hard do you train to achieve desired effect. Kasumisty 16:07, June 9, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- Related note, your art is awesome. I prefer the AT styled stuff, but it's all really cool. Marceline as a schoolgirl looks official, even. Great work. 13:27, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
Ha! I just got the joke in your screen name. Kasumi + Misty = Kasumisty oh English and Japanese name combos.17:46, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
Yup! Kasumisty 17:48, July 11, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Formspring trivia Edit
I honestly don't know if/where the rule is written down (though, there seem to be many unwritten rules on this wiki). The first place I heard about it was when Sky Monster started removing Formspring references and I asked him about it here. felinoel claims it was discussed on the forums, but I don't see it. The source of the decision was from Adam Muto stating, on his Formspring, that none of the answers given by AT staff in Formspring should be used on this wiki. Personally, I only remove the ones that have to do with AT canon, since stuff about production (e.g. who worked on a specific storyboard or who voiced a certain character) seem objective enough to trust. And no, homosexuality does not offend me. 21:45, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
So it isn't a rule, there's been only an unresolved discussion about this one and the answer Andy Ristaino gave is legit. I see no reason to delete it. Kasumisty (talk) 21:56, September 7, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- The issue is that none of us know whether it's legit or not. If you look at a lot of the answers given on Formspring, they are sometimes serious, sometimes jokes and sometimes conflict with information given by other staff members. I agree, though, that this should be a documented decision. I'm going to start a forum post, so feel free to join in the discussion. 22:42, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- No, thanks, I'm leaving this site. It's too absurd. Kasumisty (talk) 22:45, September 7, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- felinoel specifically stated when he claimed that that it was unresolved, much like many things here. While keeping things that are about what the person asked on Formspring actually knows does make sense, since people refuse to talk about it we mere admins don't know how to administrate when it comes to this. ƒelinoel (Talk) 17:40, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Where did you get it Edit
Where did you get image 10 on The Lich (episode)
Is that also where everyone gets the title cards before the episode airs?
Animated Gif on AT BlogEdit
Hey did you make that gif? I noticed the name and thought of you right away. -The one winged angel TS 126.96.36.199 03:59, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
I downloaded all Model Sheets posted by Frederator Flickr, cut them, resized them, fit them together and made a gif in Photoshop. It was a long process. I also made a Marceline gif before:
And plan to do the same with PB in the future. Kasumisty (talk) 13:54, November 17, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- Her model sheet wasn't released yet. Kasumisty (talk) 20:43, November 19, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- I don't do that. That would be incredibly a lot of work comparing to cutting it out from the model sheet.
- Besides, this gif was made few weeks ago. Kasumisty (talk) 21:26, November 19, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Hello! Thank you! <3 No need to be shy! Kasumisty (talk) 11:21, December 10, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- I agree, your art is so awesome and thanks for the episodes download in your Tumblr x3
Sincerely,22:01, December 9, 2018 (UTC)
|This castle is in UNACCEPTABLE CONDITION!|
|Thank you for experimenting with the Adventure Time wiki.|
Please read and follow the Code of Conduct, a set of rules that everyone is expected to follow when interacting with other users on this wiki. Behavior that violates this code will not be tolerated. Thank you, and please refrain from this sort of behavior in the future.
|You have broken one of our rules here. Please refrain from continuing to do so.|
Please read and follow these set of rules that everyone is expected to follow when interacting with other users on this wiki. Behavior that violates this will not be tolerated. Thank you, and please stray away from this sort of behavior in the future.
"Adult language" has to be most unprecise phrase I've ever read in any list of regulations.
Still, you allow the word "sex" in every character template and it's also a term for an adult activity, so, it's an "adult language." Kasumisty (talk) 13:35, December 10, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
I have questions for you about Hey Ice KIng!
1. Did you get the Enchiridion? If not, i'll tell you later.
2. You said you can't fight the extra bosses. Did you go back to where the other bosses were and check? DID YOU!?