|Owner|| Hunson Abadeer|
|Introduced in||"Daddy's Little Monster"|
The Nightosphere Amulet first appeared in the episode, "It Came from the Nightosphere" as part of Hunson Abadeer's clothing. During "Return to the Nightosphere," it was revealed to be a removable amulet that Hunson was wearing that gave him his powers. It has the ability to turn anyone who wears it into the most evil and powerful demon in the Nightosphere. Hunson Abadeer falsely tells Marceline "the amulet will grant you wishes." When she turns back into her normal self, she gets angry because he lied to her.
The amulet is a purple, rhombus shaped gem. The amulet hangs by a gold chain that is connected to the gem. When worn, the amulet immediately clothes the wearer in a business suit. The amulet itself becomes part of the suit as the top part of a tie.
The amulet grants the wearer the ability to transform into the most evil creature in the Nightosphere. Upon wearing the amulet, the wearer will become dressed in a black business suit and will gain an overall different appearance - generally that of a demon. When Hunson Abadeer Wears the Amulet, he becomes thinner and sharper-looking; when Marceline wears it, her head becomes larger, heart-shaped, and purple, with small darker purple tentacles growing from the lower face, red horns, and a vertical-opening mouth - a head very similar to the one her father transformed into in "It Came From The Nightosphere"; when Finn wears it, he grows to a tremendous size, his head becomes large, round and light purple, also with dark purple tentacles and light blue ones as well, his bulging eyes appear to have no openings and have purple tentacles coming from the bottom of them, and he grows five tentacles instead of arms.
Wearers of the amulet gain the ability to suck the souls of the living, as well as transforming into a very powerful demon and ruler of the Nightosphere, who is filled with evil, chaotic energy. The wearer will lose all powers and their demonic form if the amulet is removed. It was shown that the wearer can turn one demon into a group of "smaller demons" the same way Flame Princess can turn fire elementals into flambits when in cloud form, another power that comes with the amulet. Whether that power is exclusive to Marceline or not is unknown.
- This necklace has been worn by Hunson Abadeer, Finn, and Marceline. Although Finn says he is "pure of heart," this necklace turned even him evil (and gave him trauma).
- The appearance of the demon seems to change from wearer to wearer. Marceline and Hunson's demonic forms were mostly the same, with little more than differing color schemes to tell them apart, while the demonic Finn had a large white head with bulging, colorless eyes.
- Even though the amulet gives the wearer the ability to steal the souls of the living Finn was not seen with a soul pouch.
- The most notable change the amulet has on its wearer is changing their alignment to Chaotic Evil. Hunson Abadeer seems completely unaffected by this (presumably due to him already being Chaotic Evil, however he does acts nicer without it on in "Return to the Nightosphere"). Marceline becomes completely unstable, enacting punishments on the citizens of the Nightosphere at random. Finn briefly retains his heroic resolve, helping Marceline and Jake escape, but moments later is completely taken over by the evil and tries to return Marceline to the Nightosphere.
- The amulet may not be able to affect those who are already chaotic evil, but it could be that, since Hunson was the Lord of evil, it may not have been able to affect him specifically.
- The amulet may also harbor restoration magic, as it can easily be pulled away from the person's neck from the back, and not be damaged or cut.
- The amulet comes with a black business suit for the wearer.
- The amulet resembles the Holo-pendant that Princess Bubblegum gave Finn in "The Other Tarts."
- When Finn and Hunson Abadeer took off the amulet, the evil and chaotic matter was absorbed back into the amulet. When Finn and Jake took it off of Marceline, the evil substance fell off and soaked the demons.
- It is worthy to note that Hunson took the amulet off himself and Finn, these are the only times the chaotic substance went back into the amulet. This is another thing that is different with Hunson Abadeer for the amulet, though this may be a coincidence.
- Hunson is the only one whose voice was not altered in any way by the amulet.