|Ninjas of the Ice: The Art of Fridjitzu|
|Name||Ninjas of the Ice: The Art of Fridjitzu|
|Introduced in||"The Chamber of Frozen Blades"|
Ninjas of the Ice: The Art of Fridjitzu is a text that is kept inside a secret sanctum inside the Ice King's castle. It is a manual that teaches several ice or any kind of snow based attacks, most used to create hand weapons from ice. Its techniques include but are not limited to:
- Numb-Chucks: Nunchaku consisting of solid ice.
- Dagger of Chilled Glass: A frozen short pointed knife, made of glass.
- Stars of Frozen Rain: Small shurikens made of aerodynamic ice.
- Kunai Attack: (The action of throwing kunai) which are composed of ice.The user does not create them.
- Icicle Kick: (Reflecting a barrage of icicles back at the attacker by kicking them).
- Force of Blizzard: Launches a powerful blast of snow (from the palms).
- Flying Jump: (The act of performing an acrobatic airborne leap).
- Caltrop Hail Storm: Fires small six-point spiked projectiles at one's target.
- Fake Jakes: Illusion duplicates of one's self (in this case, Jake).
- Arrow of Ice: Summons an arrow made of ice (but it is up to the user of how it is fired).
- Snowblind: To temporarily vanish with a spontaneous burst of snow.
- Thin Ice: Temporarily becomes two-dimensional, which lets the user hide in a sideways stance.
- Ice Sword and Ice Shield
- Snow Beard
- Snow Blow
- Ice Lightning
- Releasing Snowmen
- The characters (氷忍者) on the manual literally mean "ice ninja" in Japanese.
- Ice King has the first edition.
- Despite Ice King needing the crown to give him power over ice, it would appear anyone who learns these moves can create ice. Such as Finn and Jake after studying it.
- After "The Chamber of Frozen Blades," Finn and Jake have not been shown using techniques that they have learned from the manual, because they could not be bothered to commit the incantations to memory.
- Jake was holding an ice kusarigama (a weapon with consisting of a sickle attached a chain with a weight on the other end) and Finn is holding a large ice shuriken and sword when the Ice King discovers them.
- The word "Fridjitzu" is a portmanteau of "fridge" and "ninjitsu."
- It seems to have some resemblance to Sun Tzu's "The Art of War",an ancient book of different war strategies.