|This article is about the species. You may be looking for Billy's lady or the princess.|
The Old Ladies (also known as Old Women) make their first appearance in "The Enchiridion!," where they are destroyed by Gnomes every time Finn "wusses out." Seconds after seeing them destroyed, Finn retreats to a stream in depression because he could not save them. Jake then tells Finn that they were just illusions and that Mount Cragdor was designed to mess with Finn's head. The first two Old Ladies that were supposedly destroyed are then seen at the picnic at the end of the episode, along with Mannish Man, Key-per, and Princess Bubblegum (via hologram transmitter).
- Apparently, the Old ladies are both used as part of the trial to possess the Enchiridion and as company to Mannish Man and Key-per.
- Strangely, they are not humans, but a race of old ladies.
- They have the ability to teleport.
- The Old Lady Princess is seen to have five fingers in "When Wedding Bells Thaw."
- As revealed in "Thanks for the Crabapples, Giuseppe," there seems to be an Old Lady Village located somewhere in the Grass Lands.
- In "Thanks for the Crabapples, Giuseppe," one of the old ladies in the knitting circle is wearing a pair of geta.