Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hot Dog Princess
Princess Princess Princess
Lumpy Space Princess
Bounce House Princess
Hot Dog Princess
Princess Princess Princess
Lumpy Space Princess
Bounce House Princess
This transcript is complete.
- [Finn and Jake are walking over a hilly terrain. Finn is walking with a shoe with no sock and Jake has a lipstick spiral on his face.]
- Finn: Ow ow, ow! [Seethes then blushed.]
- Jake: Your shoe rash is gross, man. [Zooms on Finn's shoe rash.] Oh, I'm gonna throw up! [Gags] Ah, I'm just kidding!
- Finn: Man, I wish I had my other sock, this callous is gonna junk up my good time at PB's potluck.
- Jake: Don't worry man, we're going to have a ton of fun. We'll eat some melon, I'll get some compliments on my pretty make up.
- Finn: You look like a target.
- Jake: I look pretty!
- [An arrow flies near Jake's head off screen.]
- [Finn grunts at the pain. They arrive at the party, there are Partygoers chatting.]
- Princess Bubblegum: [Coming from far away] Does everyone have a tray?
- Finn: [He sees a bounce house] [Shrieks] Bounce House! Come on, Jake! [Goes infront of Bounce House Princess.] Bounce bounce! [Prepares to climb in.]
- Bounce House Princess: Oh ho. Oh, hi Finn.
- Finn: Oh my goodness, sorry Bounce House Princess, I didn't know it was you.
- Bounce House Princess: Ah ha, that's okay, you wanna go inside, bounce around a little? [Opens her cover.]
- Finn: [Embarrassed and blushing] Mmm that's okay. Come on, Jake, let's, eh, go party.
- Everyone: Hey guys.
- Finn: [Heading towards a table.] Hello. Hello, Princess Princess Princess, hey, Embryo Princess, heeey youuu.
- Princess Bubblegum: Welcome to the potluck guys. Jake, you look pretty.
- Jake: Thank you.
- Princess Bubblegum: What's up with the limp?
- Finn: I've been going foot nude in the shoe and now I got this turbo huge callous. [Stretches up leg to show Princess Bubblegum.]
- Jake: [Gags]
- Princess Bubblegum: Well, sit down and relax. Oh, by the way, I've entered everyone's name into a raffle and the winner gets whatever is in that. [Points to a large blue cooler on the side of the table.]
- Finn: Mysterious. Oh, brought something for the party!
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, how wonderful!
- Finn: Bam! Soda!
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh...
- Finn: It's warm and I shook it up... a lot.
- Princess Bubblegum: Well, great, I'll just put this on ice. [Walks up to a pile of snow and places Soda Can into it.]
- [The scene goes into Ice King's castle. A blue landscape with white teepee, it turns out to be the Ice King's belly.]
- Ice King: [Sings "Hair Teepees"] [His senses go off in the form of blue waves.] [Gasps] Someone outside is messing with my ice! [Picks up Gunter and flies to window to look at his telescope.] Let's see what's going on down there Gunts. [Gasps] My GF Princess Bubblegum — [Gasps] — my BFs Finn and Jake, all the fine princesses who want to date me! What the heck?! My bro-dogs for life are throwing a party without me?! [Puts down Gunter.] Just when you think you got some great bros they kick you to the curb! [Walks back to window.] Oh, I see how it is, they're gonna do me like that? So I'mma do them like this! [Shakes fist.]
- [In the forest, a rabbit hopes around and sniffs the air.]
- Ice King: Caw! Caw! [Laughs and nets the rabbit.] That's how the owls do it. [Picks rabbit out of net.] Well, hello, little one. You're going to help me ruin a party! [Puts rabbit in a sack and laughs.]
- Cat: Meow. [It paws at a bug.]
- Ice King: Eeh? [He nets the cat.]
- [Another rabbit stops to scratch itself, it is also netted. A cat licks its paw, it is netted as well. Two rabbits hopping on a trampoline, they are netted and stop for a bit, only to hope again. Two cats purring as one messages the other's back, they are also netted. More rabbits, three of them, attempt to run from a flying Ice King who nets them all.]
- [Back at the Ice Kingdom, the Ice King is holding a cat.]
- Ice King: [Places a lemon on the cat, the lemon promptly falls off.]
- Cat: Meow?
- Ice King: Oh, quiet you. [Places another lemon on the cat and this time it appears to stay balance, he then grabs a piece of yarn and secures the lemon.] That's it for the kitties! [Shoves cat into sack.] [Walks over to kitchen table.] How are my bunnies doing?
- [The rabbits are eating a pan of lasagna.]
- Ice King: Hee hee, that's it, ah yes. Gunter! More lazagnah!
- Gunter: Whenk. [Pulls out fresh baked lasagna.]
- [The Ice King walks to the edge of the snow behind a bush with two sacks over his shoulder. He places the bags down and peeps around the bush to see the partygoers still partying.]
- Ice King: Okay! [Opens sack that contains the cats.] Go, my little sour pussies, ruin their party! Hee hee hee.
- [Slime Princess, Jake, Finn, and Hot Dog Princess are dancing. Finn is dancing on one foot.]
- Finn: [Stops dancing to see a cat with a lemon on its back.]
- Cat: Meow...
- Finn: Awww, hey Jake, check out this cat.
- Jake: I don't like cats, man! [Continues dancing.]
- Finn: Do you like fresh lemon in your ice tea?
- Jake: Yes.
- Finn: [Squeezes lemon drops into Jake's drink.]
- Jake: Ha ha! Alright!
- [Orange Princess, Turtle Princess, Muscle Princess, Skeleton Princess and Princess Princess Princess, are seen playing with the cats who no longer have lemons tied to their backs.]
- Princess Bubblegum: [Squeezing lemon in her drink.] It looks like we don't have to make that lemon run after all.
- Lumpy Space Princess: Yes!
- [Back to Ice King still behind the bush.]
- Ice King: [He "tsks" and grumbles. He reaches for the second sack containing the rabbits.] At least I still have my "party-poopers", heh heh, raagh! Oh glob [Pants] Urrreeh! [Closes sack and wipes hand on his robe.] So much lazagnah. [Walks away leaving the sack in the snow.]
- [Inside the castle, Ice King is taking out tape and a pair of socks.]
- Ice King: Gunter, daddy needs you to dress up like a princess so you can sneak into that party and throw fruit punch on everybody.
- Gunter: Wenk.
- Ice King: Huh, you wanna do that for daddy, huh?
- Gunter: Wenk! [Flaps flippers.]
- Ice King: Thanks, sweetie! I can always count on my Gunts! [Begins to rip off tape and stick socks on Gunter's body.] [Picks up bottle cap.] Finishing touch. [Puts cap on Gunter's head.] Yeah, Gunter, hot! You better be careful Gunter or I'll keep you like this all the time! Heh, I just might have to chase you around... Marry you—
- Gunter: [Pulls out a taser]
- Ice King: Oh whoa! Just kidding!
- Gunter: [Turns off taser and places in sock skirt.]
- Ice King: [Carries Gunter to window.] Arms out Gunter. [Tossing Gunter out of the window he uses his ice breath to send her gliding downward.]
- [Gunter lands on the grass and looks around. Finn is nursing his calloused foot in a bowl of food.]
- Gunter: Wenk. [Walks to table.]
- Ice King: [Viewing through a telescope.] Yes, atta Gunter, get a cup of punch!
- Gunter: Wenk! [Grabs a cup of punch.] [Walks over to Jake who is dancing.] [Jake spots Gunter and stops.]
- Jake: Huh?! Oh, hey, Gunter. Hey, everybody, Gunter is here! [Everyone says "hey, Gunter" and waves.] [An arrow comes off screen and nearly hits Jake.]
- Slime Princess: Gunter, come party with us.
- Ice King: No, Gunter! Do not party with them!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Get those buns on the dance floor, girl! [Everyone begins to chant "Gunter."]
- Gunter: Wenk. [Drinks a little soda and goes in the middle of a ring.] [He starts dancing.]
- Ice King: No, Gunter! [Starts crying.]
- Finn: Hmm, hey, Gunter, let me get one of them socks.
- Gunter: [Pulls out taser and electrocutes Finn's arm which causes him to back away screaming.]
- Finn: Oh... ow.
- [Ice King has stopped crying and is walking around.]
- Ice King: They think their party is the bee's knees huh. That party is the knees of nothing!
- [Ice King looks on his telescope, Gunter is still dancing and the partygoers are still chanting her name.]
- Ice King: Bargh! There oughta be a law! Wait a minute... there is a law, hee hee, do I have what it takes?
- [Inside the Banana Guard's surveillance room, the phone rings and one of the Banana Guards picks it up.]
- Banana Guard: Banana Guard.
- Ice King: I'm calling to tattle.
- Banana Guard: Oh, okay, who are you tattling on?
- Ice King: The party going on next door, it's bothering everyone in the Ice Kingdom.
- Banana Guard: Ice Kingdom? Is this the Ice King?
- Ice King: Yes.
- Banana Guard: Well uh, we hate you, so — [Hangs up phone, laughed and the other Banana Guard snickers, then the phone rings again.]
- Banana Guard: Banana Guard.
- Ice King: [High pitched voice.] Yes, this is a little old lady calling about the loud party.
- Banana Guard: Is this the Ice King?
- Ice King: [Has on pink shawl and holding a cane.] Noooo, this is Mrs. Garam-bling-ton...
- Banana Guard: Mrs. Garamblington?
- Ice King: Yeah, hold on let me get my husband. [Tosses away shawl and cane and puts on hard hat.] [In a deep voice] Yeah, this is Mr. Garamblington, I need you to shut down this party.
- Banana Guard: Your wife sounds pretty old.
- Ice King: Uh, hold on there's someone at the door. [Knocks on wall.] Yes, hello? [Takes off hard hat and puts on a cap.] [High boyish voice] Hey, Mr. Garamblington, it's me, the pizza delivery boy. [Puts on hard hat.] Oh, hi, Johnny. [Puts on cap.] Boy, that sure is a loud party out there, hope it's not bothering the Mrs. [Puts on hard hat with cap still on.] It's okay Johnny, I'm on the phone with the Banana Guard and they're going to take care of it.
- [Scene goes to both Guards listening to the conversation.]
- Ice King: [Boyish voice] Oh, that's good. [Deep voice] Well, what do I owe ya, Johnny? [Boyish voice] It's twelve fifty-seven, Mr. G. [Deep voice] Okay, there you go, the prices are going up. [Boyish voice] Oh, geez, do you have anything smaller? [Deep voice] Ah, let me check with my brother, George. Hey, George! [Another voice] What?! [Deep voice] The pizza is here, you got any cash on ya? [Another voice] I only got a fifty dollar bill!
- Banana Guard: Uh, Mr. Garamblington?
- Ice King: [Deep voice, wearing another hat.] Yes?
- Banana Guard: We'll take care of it.
- Ice King: Ha haa! [Goes to window, pulls out opera glasses.] Now to watch Banana law in action.
- [The Banana Guards show up and chat with Princess Bubblegum and then they start dancing.] [The Ice King's hand holding the glasses go limp.]
- Banana Guard: This is a great party.
- [The Ice King is now outside holding a radio with Gunthalina.]
- Ice King: Two can play the party game! [Puts radio on a stool and turns it on.] Ooh, nice. Alright come on Gunthalina, I need you to pass out some whirling dervishes, the guests are getting restless.
- [The guest are three snow people who react slowly.]
- Ice King: [Holding plate with grapes.] Loose grape medley, stack of enriched flour tortillas — and start with Roger, he looks famished.
- Gunthalina: Wenk! [Takes food over to Roger and shoves them into its bottom.]
- Ice King: Everyone, smile and eat... and make our neighbors jealous. [Pulls out telescope to see Gunter still dancing around and the partygoers still cheering.]
- Ice King: Bah! Gunter's too captivating! [Up beat music plays.] Um? Oh yeah! [Runs over to radio.] Oh this is my jam! Time to get my freak nasty on! [Turns up volume.] Roger, dance with me! [He jumps on Roger and begins to dance around him.] [He looks through his telescope again to see everyone still cheering for Gunter.] Come on! If only there was some way I could magically ruin their party. [Looks at hands.] Wait a minute [Laughs] forgetful me!
- [The Ice King flies to the sky and into a cloud, which turns dark and stormy. He shoots down a large ice lighting shard which hits a sound system and surprises Finn and the partygoers.]
- Ice King: I thought you were my bros, my roll dogs for life! [Sends down hail which hits everyone and causes them discomfort. "Ow, Ice King!"]
- Bounce House Princess: Ow! Hey, everyone, take refuge in my body! [Everyone climbs inside her, except Finn who is sitting on the food table.]
- Finn: Ice King, don't make me stand up and whomp you!
- Ice King: Well, if that's what it takes for a fella to get noticed around here, then whomp me! [Sends down another ice lightning shard, this time directed at Finn who dodges it.]
- Finn: That's.... IT! [Takes off sock less shoe. He back flips on top of Bounce House Princess and grabs onto the Ice King. He then puts his shoe on his nose.]
- Ice King: Oh mama, that's some stink! [Loses altitude.] Aaaah!
- Finn: Why are you doing this, IK?!
- Ice King: Because she didn't invite me to her potluck!
- Princess Bubblegum: Yes, I did! I sent your invite in the mail!
- Ice King: The mail?! Who reads the mail! I just stack all my mail in a tall pile until it falls over, heh heh, then I shred it to use as cascarones! [Takes one out and smashes it on Finn's face.] So uh, can I party with you?
- Finn: Only if you promise to stop acting nanners.
- Ice King: Nanners, well I don't even know the meaning of the word.
- [The scene changes with Ice King bouncing around with a punch in his hand.]
- Ice King: Whoo ooh! Party time, right guys?! Whooo hooo! [Finn is making a shoe for his feet and Jake is just eating some sort of tortilla.]
- Princess Bubblegum: It's time for the raffle. And the winner is.... Finn.
- Finn: Whoa, cool.
- Princess Bubblegum: [Takes out prize] Congrats, Finn, you won a... Sea Lard. [Hands it to Finn.] Here you go.
- Finn: Awesome.
- Jake: [Laughs] You won a sea lard, that donks — [An arrow lands on Jake's head.] Ah!!!
- [Everyone turns to see an enraged squirrel whose mouth is foaming and is holding a bow.]
- Squirrel: YOU SON OF A BLEE-BLOB!!!! [Foaming at the mouth] Jaaaaake!!!
- Jake: Heeey, yooou...