|Introduced in|| "The Lich" (mentioned)|
"Finn the Human" (actual)
|Latest appearance||"Time Sandwich" (mentioned)|
|Voiced by||Kumail Nanjiani|
Prismo is an omnipotent, pink, two-dimensional being who is first mentioned in "The Lich" and plays a major role in the episodes "Finn the Human" and "Jake the Dog." He resides in the Time Room, which is found in the center of the multiverse. Booko describes him as "almighty."
Prismo can grant any being in the multiverse one wish. Once the wish is granted, the wisher is transported into his/her wish-altered reality. These wishes are powerful enough to change timelines and create or destroy worlds. However, unless worded very specifically, his wishes usually have an unpredictable twist, since the wish often changes the timeline, or brings in an unwanted element.
Prismo can also create material items for himself and others without it counting as a wish, like food and a hot tub, as seen in "Jake the Dog."
Prismo is seen with the Cosmic Owl, and the two appear to be friends. The Cosmic Owl comes to hang out with Prismo in the Time Room while Jake is there, and he implies that he has done this in the past.
Prismo grows close to Jake while Finn is suffering the consequences of his wish, and he helps Jake resolve the universe by telling him what to wish for. Jake says that Prismo is a "strong number three on [his] Cool Guys List." Prismo later sends Jake a jar of pickles with a note, which says that he wants to hang out with Jake more. Jake insists that he has to get Prismo a girlfriend.
- Prismo has his own pickle brand, "Prismo's Homemade Artisinal Pickles," as seen in "Jake the Dog."
- Prismo is profiled as a "wish master" in the T.V. Guide description of "Finn the Human."
- Prismo says that he gets out of relationships because he does not want to bother about discussing what to eat for dinner every night.
- Prismo was a lighter shade of pink in "Finn the Human" than in "Jake the Dog."
- Prismo can create anything he wants with colored magic cubes, such as a jacuzzi, pickles, a remote, and an egg.
- As stated in "Finn the Human," once the Lich made his wish, he was transported to his wish-altered reality. Since Jake made his wish in the next episode, Jake was transported to his wish-altered reality, though Prismo does not point this out. This means that the next episodes are held in Jake's altered reality, with the Lich in his reality.
- Prismo twice refers to the classic horror story "The Monkey's Paw" when attempting to explain the unintended perversion of the wish's outcome on reality.
- Prismo is similar to a genie in that he is an immortal being who can grant wishes.