Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As you play as LSP or Marceline, you will be shown a dungeon map. The end of each dungeon has a boss. As you play, enemies will come out of each door on the walls. As you defeat the enemies, you will find power ups that help you through the game.
Heart - Boosts Life
Shield with purple (LSP) - Shields Lumpy Space Princess
Rainbow (LSP) - Enables Lumpy Space Princess to barf rainbows at enemies
Three Purple (LSP) - Shoots three of Lumpy Space Princess' weapons at once
Lipstick (LSP) - Shoots kisses at enemies
Red with blue (LSP) - Shoots lasers at enemies
Shield with bat (Marci) - Shields Marceline
Giant Speaker (Marci) - Shoots a giant sound boost
Three Speakers (Marci) - Shoots three sound boosts in a direction
Bat (Marci) - Enables Marceline to shoot bats at enemies
Bat Face (Marci) - Makes Marceline a bat and enables her to shoot fire at enemies
Evil Face (Both) - Kills all enemies in room
Yellow Potion with Lightning Bolt (Both) - Speeds character up
Green Potion with Shield (Both) - Shields character for a short time
- Creature with axe - follows character's every move
- Green Square Blob - goes to a corner and to the left/right then explodes
- Boulder throwing creature - follows character and throws boulders
- Fiery Eyeball - has a shield, follows character (shoot at it to remove its shield)
- Demon Cat - tries to scratch character, pounces and tries to drop on you
- Slime Knights - follows character
- Tanks - gun follows character
- Slime Tank (Blargetha) - gun follows character, shoots missiles (targets show where missiles will land)
- Gingerbread Men - follow character, stomp when close to
- Ice Cream Creature - shoots cherries at character
- Approximate Beatdown - Defeat the Demon Cat (100 Points)
- Taste The Rainbow - Vomit rainbows 10 times (150 Points)
- Let's Rage - Beat the game on Hard Mode (200 Points)
- Huge Money - Clear a Treasure Room (100 Points)
- Done & Dungeon - Beat the game as Marceline (150 Points)
- Dungeon Master - Mystery Badge: Clear 40 Rooms in a Dungeon (200 Points)
- Royal Ruckus is a clone of Smash TV, a popular early 90s arcade game.
- The badge "Taste The Rainbow" is a reference to Skittles' slogan.