Splashback is a puzzle game similar to Bejeweled. Click to add a drop of water and make it burst, causing a chain reaction, bursting all the drops around. Be careful not to run out of water to add.
- Super Splash- Earn 5 Drops From a Single Combo.
- Liquidation- Score 20,000 Points.
- Burstmaster- Burst 1,000 Bubbles.
- Last Drop- Mystery Badge.
- Off to a good start- Beat Level 1.
- Making a Splash- Earn 1 Drop From a Combo.
- This game was originally released in 2005 as Dropple and was part of Cartoon Network's Power Play games. It featured Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed, Edd n Eddy and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. In the CartoonNetwork.com version, the latter 3 shows were replaced by Adventure Time, Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball. The original game featured backgrounds from Cartoon Network's City rebrand, which lasted from 2004 to 2006.