Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This transcript is incomplete.
- [Simon and Betty make soup in their house while Marceline sings "Time, Sweet Time." Simon and Betty kiss. Betty takes a pie with a face out of the oven. Someone knocks on the door, and they open it to a dressed-up Marceline offering flowers. Betty, Simon, and the pie burp.]
- Marceline: Wait, I was hunting a vampire... [closes eyes] The Moon.
- [The dream ends. In a clearing in the woods, Princess Bubblegum holds Marceline as Finn and Jake belch at her.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Cut it out! That's not helping her.
- Jake: It's a cure-all!
- Princess Bubblegum: Sorry, guys. There are no cure-alls. Your parents were just burping on you for kicks.
- Jake: Oh, yeah, that makes sense. [belches] Oh, sorry, last one.
- Princess Bubblegum: Huh! [covers nose] What did you eat, Jake?!
- Jake: Hey, now! I pride myself in having nice-smelling burps. Just kidding.
- Princess Bubblegum: Pride... hmm. Do you guys know what "hubris" is?
- Finn: It's like an old-timey deity who weighed your deeds on a scale.
- Princess Bubblegum: No. It means excessive pride or arrogance.
- Lumpy Space Princess: That's like you, PB.
- Finn: Dude.
- Princess Bubblegum: No, it's true. I believed in myself so much that I was blind to the possible consequences.
- Lumpy Space Princess: Don't believe in yourself so much then, Dum-dum.
- Princess Bubblegum: [tearing up] Now my best friend is dying of poison because of me.
- Jake: That ain't true, PB. Marcy took a risk, and you helped her because you're her friend. Real friends take each other to the edge of death—'cause death is life! Right, Finn?
- Finn: Shoot, yeah! I get poisoned all the time just doing the dishes!
- Princess Bubblegum: Well, let's get our butts over there then! Find The Moon, Finn. We'll work on an antidote. You guys take her back to the poison lab. Maybe we can extract her healing powers.
- Finn: Word!
- [They run off into the forest.]
- Lumpy Space Princess: Hey, wait! What should I do? You guys? [grunts]
- [A stake falls out of her back.]
- Lumpy Space Princess: [shudders and laughs]