Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
References and Confirmation
p;For the characters section, there should be a reference because there is still a lot of uncertainty surrounding this episode. Therefore, we need to know what's real and whats not real. Someone put a reference soon or the characters (except LSP shes in the picture) will be deleted.—Preceding unsigned comment added by SpongeFanMan (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). People always assume Finn and Jake will be in every episode, but this isn't always the case. Stop the speculation! —BellamyBug (talk|tribs) 21:37, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
is CN trying to troll us?it seems that CN will most likely air a re-run instead of the new episode. let me guess, are they gonna move it to next Monday?
- It might just be an error on their part. CN can make mistakes on their website sometimes, but the first confirmation we got was from the official AT crew Tumblr. Either way, someone made a mistake with their date or there was a mis-communication somewhere. Heeeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY !!!
oh, ok. i got what you're saying now.
- According to my DVR, "Bad Timing" will air first, followed by "Candy Streets." They just left out "Bad Timing" on the CN schedule. So it'll be an all-LSP half-hour. -- Glenn L (talk) 23:03, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
- alrighty then. i wonder if this episode will be focused mainly on LSP. IHeartJaketheDog (talk) 23:14, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
- URGENT: PLEASE DELETE THE SCREENSHOTS ON THE VIDEO PART!
- I am currently using my netbook and the screenshot page won't fit so I placed them there instead, but place them on the screenshot page for me! PLEASE
- JosephStalin86 (talk) 04:08, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Added info that explains why LSP did not dissapear while Johnny did. (Very important details!)
added information in the Plot and trivia explaining why Lumpy Space Princess was not sent tot he alternate reality while Johnny was.
If you remember correctly, Lumpy Space Princess went inside the Orb when she tried using it to travel back in time to when she dated brad.
She was probbably logged from there.
now comming back the the end when Princess Bubble gum tried to transport her. She comes back to that time when she triend using the orb, this is hinted when she called Bubble gum a witch for the second time.
This also explains Bubble Gum's willingness to transport Lumpy Space Princess. This event probably caused LSP to forget Johnny. This also kind of makes Princess Bubblegum more sinister in my opinion. Knowing that she probably erased LSP's memory of Johnny, it is not know when she will make the effort to bring back Johnny or will never mention the incident again (ParuSama (talk) 18:22, March 7, 2014 (UTC))
Hey admins, just signed up here to ask you if no one pointed out yet that the beginning of the episode Bad Timing is possibly a reference to Truman Show. There is a flashback in that movie where the camera is round and Truman is playing a trumpet. Thanks. GeneralAlzheimer (talk) 22:26, March 28, 2016 (UTC)