| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
maybe flame princess will make another apearence Rogue nash 04:23, March 20, 2012 (UT
- This must be the return of Flame Princess. It has to be!—Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). Also, This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. -- 06:00, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. 16:14, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hey look I said this before when I commented on http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Prinzreiner/A_Fiery_Story#comm-63538
I said "Burning Low and Ignition Point are two upcoming episodes of season 4(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Adventure_Time_episodes for proof)
Could these have anything to do with FP? btw your idea waz nice :)" This was honestly me.
So yeah when they say Burning Low they are probably talkin around the lines that FP will nead Finn's help
because she is Burning Low !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check my name if you do not believe me.
FlambotheEpicEpic(; or18.104.22.168 00:23, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, Fp will return. RjGraff2 11:53, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Please take a look at what the admin above said, then go take a look at the rules here listed as the Code of Conduct, specifically the very last rule before it talks about Privacy. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 14:42, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
22.214.171.124 18:20, June 27, 2012 (UTC)Could you update the writters ?
Hmm... another FP episode boarded by Rebecca perhaps? I'll go put it in. Breathe Tomorrow 01:47, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Who put flame princess as a main character. It is not confirmed. Also the synopsis is not confirmed yet. But if it is ok then :D17:17, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
At this point I'm starting to pity Flame Princess. Bad luck keeps coming her way just because she likes Finn. If PB is actually jealous in this, my opinion of her might drop drastically if she tries to ruin a relationship she took for granted. Breathe Tomorrow 00:10, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
Flame Princess vs Princess Bubblegum?
FINALLY Flame Princess will appear in this episode, it has been like 3 months since we last saw her. Maybe she come back to be with Finn. And Princess Bubblegum is jealous? Why? I thought she's still too old for Finn and she rejected him so many times. What's going on? (126.96.36.199 02:54, July 10, 2012 (UTC))
I think that it isn't the type of jealousy we interpret. It says that she 'may' be jealous, not she 'is' jealous, so the people are not sure themselves OR the preview is misleading. Last time we saw FlamePrincess, she had it in her head that she couldn't be with Finn. So for them to backtrack on that within two minutes of an episode would be a ridiculous thing to ask for. I think he's just hanging out with her as buds. Nothing stopping that.
And if this is the case, it's more likely a friendship jealousy, as in when someone is jealous that their best friend has stopped hanging out with them for someone else, whether that be romantic interest or otherwise. I don't think that her relationship with Finn will ever be more than platonic on her part and I would be disappointed if it did.03:30, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
I hope this "jealousy" is friendly, if a "dating relationship" I would hate Bubblegum Much as I hated the third season.Matheus Monteiro Arlindo 16:15,July 13,2012 (UTC)
This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. Please take a look at what the admin above said, then go take a look at the rules here listed as the Code of Conduct, specifically the very last rule before it talks about Privacy.
02:25, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
I think that FP and Finn aren't officially dating, but the trailer showed them about to kiss, so maybe it'll be gradual if they do end up having romantic feelings towards one another. *This theory has been theorized by 188.8.131.52 17:30, July 25, 2012 (UTC), aka Kasari*
^Wrong, finn and fp ARE officialy dating. jake said to finn in the comic-con preveiw "so how'd your date with flame princess go?", and finn didn't object to it being a date, so therefore they are officialy dating.
Comic-Con Sneak Peek: Finn and Flame Princess Dating?
Just saw a Comic-Con Sneak Peek of Burning Low and Flame Princess is dating Finn and friends with Jake? One Word: AWESOME! I hope their relationship will stay like that for the rest of the series. They're seen so happy together. (184.108.40.206 14:09, July 15, 2012 (UTC))This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. Please take a look at what the admin above said, then go take a look at the rules here listed as the Code of Conduct, specifically the very last rule before it talks about Privacy. 02:25, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
One of the trivia says FP didn't get hurt when Finn jumped in the water. Are we sure the fire on Finn's leg didn't come from the house on fire instead? FP only gets hurt when someone puts out HER flames so... Breathe Tomorrow 14:51, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah that's really smart I'll change it 220.127.116.11 02:15, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
I have a picture from the sneek peek video. Should we add it? It should be in the wiki gallery ( Something is wrong with the add photo button on the device im using.21:15, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
I think not, the video's quality is too low and just like the leaked episodes we should not add screenshots from it.
RGL Victor The Great 15:42, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
My Interpretation of Videos
Line: You wanna hug? My Interpretation: Finn likes FP.
Line: I shouldn't say... My Interpretation: PB and FP might have had some bad history with each other.
Line: I thought I'd be ready for this! My Interpretation: PB has feelings for Finn.
Line:' You're a hero, Finn! You're my hero! My Interpretation: PB has feelings for Finn.
Line: (PB walks in, and Finn screams) My Interpretation: Finn is afraid of PB finding out.
Comic Con Preview
Line: This doesn't hurt as bad as it used to! My Interpretation: Finn is getting used to FP's fieriness.
Line: You wanna hug? My Interpretation: Finn likes FP, and FP likes him back.
Line: Looks like your date went pretty good. My Interpretation: A date! Ding ding ding FPxFinn hint!
Line: ...show you her long, beautiful stomach. My Interpretation: A bit inappropriate, don'tcha think?
Line: ...touch her horn for the very first time. My Interpretation: Touch what now?
Line: What about Teir 15? YOU STAY AWAY FROM THAT! My Interpretation: Teir 15 is very censored.
- This interpretation has been interpreted by 18.104.22.168 19:21, July 25, 2012 (UTC) aka Kasari*
- This is not the place for interpretation like this. This would belong better in a forum or a blog. Why not create an account and make one? I'm sure it would garner some good discussion. 19:45, July 25, 2012 (UTC)
There was another preview today and it showed Jake making bacon pancakes when bubblegum walks in. Bubble gum wants to know where Flame princess is, but Jake snaps at her, saying "Do you know how much he's cried over you? You're sick!" while throwing the pancake mix box. PB then says "This isn't about some petty love triangle!"
Could this mean that it isn't really romantic jealousy, but some other sort of problem? Like a conflict between kingdoms or something similar? I think they're are five options at this point:
- Friendship jealousy
- PB is jealous romantically but is in denial
- The flame kingdom could have some problem with the Candy kingdom
- FP and PB had a bad past/ PB thinks FP is evil and she's trying to protect finn
- There could be some unforseen problem with their relationship PB is trying to warn finn about.
- She admires finn as 'her hero' or knight and is jealous he's spending time with another princess.
At this point, with that new preview, I think those are the possibilities that could work.
22.214.171.124 00:42, July 26, 2012 (UTC)Elle
- Wrong section for this. This is something for suited for a forum discussion. 00:48, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
i was just curious about the piece of paper PB is holding in the newest preview. Any ideas of what could be on it? in the first long preview, Finn is shown with a pencil and a notebook with a crumpled up paper by him. Not sure what it could be
126.96.36.199 21:46, July 26, 2012 (UTC) OH GOD your right!What if he was drawing him and flame princess hugging or something and didn't want p.b to see!!!
Predictions for Burning Low
What whould be in Burning Low. Any predictions?
My Predictions is
- Flame Princess will kiss Finn
- Princess Bubblegum and Flame Princess will be fighting over finn
- and Finn will deny Princess Bubblegum for the first time
04:40, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
As i see the second long preview, I think PB also worried about something on the paper that finn drawed... Not just jealous problem.....04:51, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
This is a forum/blog discussion... not something to be discussed in the talk page. 20:43, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, it is there, just added back in infact. When you are on the edit page under visual moad (the edit page you are on...) just hover over the green puzzle piece. Then click edit. 22:22, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Or you can switch to source mode, but since you are new it's probably easier to do that. ^
22:24, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Wizard Battle Dress?
She may be wearing a new dress that hasn't been shown yet... Maybe... ----StephanietheVampQueen
Yeah... hasn't reappeared... She has a different dress similar to how Marcy never wears the same thing. PB has her styandard clothing, but never wears the same thing again.07:16, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Sign your posts. 21:45, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
burning low like incendium??????
- Well it is obviously going to tie into the first two... but I don't think it will be the same as the first because this is involving Bubblegum. 01:42, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
Someone should put in the trivia that the "Burning Low" Card is similiar to the card from "Incedium."
- Um... well... we generally don't put in trivia about the title card because it is obvious. Exceptions would be last episode... All I see this time is the main characters switched in the photos and the one crying... Nothing really notable or unique about it. I'd say let us wait for the episode to make judgements about including it. 01:41, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
- true, i'll see if i edit the page for burning low a bit188.8.131.52 02:50, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
This sounds like a soap opera. When did this happen to Adventure Time?
184.108.40.206 11:34, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
The preview makes it look like a soap opera. Wait for the actual episode for the judgement. And Adventure Time always had some episodes that focused on love. I don't find it bothersome. Kasumisty (talk) 11:38, July 29, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Not always, and when they did, it was subtle and still filled with adventurey-type elements.
220.127.116.11 11:39, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
What makes you think this won't have adventurey-type elements? Go With Me had wolves and a vampire. Burning Low already has a princess made of fire, and there's probably some stuff we're not seeing because we haven't seen the episode. And if it really is just a bunch of drama, it's one in a season of 26. If I were making 26 cartoons about 26 different adventures, I think I'd want to spend a few of them exploring relationships, maybe even a total soap opera because soap operas are cool. Then I'd spend the rest of the season saving the Goblin Kingdom with giant robots, whacking spiders with trees, escaping the Nightosphere twice, psychic-battling a sphynx, fighting spirits and shadows, protecting hostages, running from the police, visiting Mars, and 12 other things that we still know absolutely nothing about.
18.104.22.168 15:32, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
Flame Princess not feeling pain when her fire is put out
Flame Princess not feeling pain when her fire is put out could be less of an error, and more of a learning-to-tolerate-the-pain-to-be-with-each-other thing.
It is shown that Finn has been learning to deal with being burned, so it's possible that FP has been doing the same about her fires being put out. So, her flame being put out may very well have caused her some amount of pain or discomfort, but she may either be hiding it or tolerating it.
There is also a chance that she didn't feel that small amount of fire being put out. It is probable that by living in the Fire Kingdom all her life (which can be assumed by her not understanding that flowers burn and that water hurts her in "Hot To The Touch", meaning she never encountered those things before) she has never even had her fires put out before. If that's true, it may be like having sensitive skin; at first, everything it encounters is uncomfortable and even hurts, but it slowly your skin builds up a tolerance for being touched.22.214.171.124 13:32, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I see this referenced on the front page but did we see her reaction when Finn dove into the water? I'm not sure we can say anything and I think this trivia should be removed. LuckyDay (talk) 01:32, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
Lady Rainicorn Reference
Even though the episode is not out, do you think we should include in the trivia the reference Jake made to Lady Rainicorn? It is not entirely obvious, so I do not think everyone that sees the episode will get it, but it is also obvious enough that I think it is safe to say that it was what Jake was talking about. TheOriginalTygon (http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Marceline) 00:00, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
- It is suggested, but who knows... she might actually appear. The trivia was included but removed because it was not really appropriate... also, Jake could just be refering to relationships in general since his views are weird anyways when it comes to relationships. It doesn't have to be about Lady. In the end, I will say wait on this one. 00:16, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Discovering fifteen feet of her long beautiful stomach and touching her horn doesn't have to be about Lady? Are you joking, or...? 126.96.36.199 16:02, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
Spoiler: I just watched it! FP AND FINN KISSED!
This happiness presented by 188.8.131.52 23:42, July 30, 2012 (UTC), aka Kasari
15 tier is sex
I think there's an error in that part. I mean, if we count from the first step to the step where Jake says "tier eight" was, we get eight steps, so tier fifteen might be tier ten instead of that. What do you guys think?Adventuretimefanatic555 (talk) 00:30, July 31, 2012 (UTC) I believe the tiers only work in magical animal univers in real life there is only 4stags base barrel and whatever you want to call it
- Tier eight is purging your heart of desire - in other words he stuck on 8 to make a vague references to Buddhism.LuckyDay (talk) 01:34, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
Base 1 is kiss Base 2 is feeling up or down under the clothing Base 3 is oral blow job eating out so on Base 4 is when you go to someone home and stick them like a hockey puck
- NO! YOU DON'T GET IT. I mean there's an ERROR. Look, watch that part carefully and count. Do "mathematical" stuff. You'll see, tier fifteen is only two tiers apart tier eight but tier five is three tiers apart tier eight. THAT'S WHAT I MEAN. If you don't get it then watch that part again on youtube.Adventuretimefanatic555 (talk) 02:51, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I noticed that, too...It's probably just an animation error or some biz. Also, maybe it's that Jake can't count. If you recall Beautopia, you saw that, in the battle against the Lub Glubs, he struggled when it came to counting the number that surrounded Finn and he. 04:44, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
Princess Bubblegum's Confession
When Finn and Princess Bubblegum having a confersation about not seeing Flame Princess anymore, do you guys think it similar to Sakura's Confession to Naruto while she begs Naruto to stop saving Sasuke? Flinn & NaruSasu? http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c469/9.html - http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c470/ (184.108.40.206 06:06, July 31, 2012 (UTC))
- Wrong place for that dude. Get an account and make a blog post... or post a forum topic about this. 06:27, July 31, 2012 (UTC)