| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
this should be permanent :D
I just saw the preview for this episodes, IT LOOKS AWESOME A hero boy named Finn 21:55, July 24, 2011 (UTC) hey! this episode airs on my birthday! lucky me! :D Gir Impossible 20:35, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
sounds like its gonna be LARGE
Bogus Plot OK I just saw the episode that's posted on YouTube claiming to be the Fionna and Cake episode so can some one pleaaasee tell me that that leak isn't the real episode?? It looked real but...There's talk that it was a bogus plot or that it was made for hackers and/or to protect the real episode... anyone know the truth?? Cos I'm havin' a hard time believing they'd put the Ice King's creepy fanfiction on TV when it's categorized as a kid's show. Plus that Natasha lady said Marshal Lee had a voice actor and he didn't say a word in the leaked episode!! So it's not real right?...right?... (Someone please say right.)--(Just a Huge Fan that Needs to Know) Aug. 21 2011 Apparently, someone put in a bogus plot for this episode. Does anyone believe it was true? I don't. BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 03:10, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
I soooo hope thats a bogus plot! I want Fionna and Cake to be REAL characters not made up characters by the Ice King! It has to be a bogus plot! Natasha would have said something if they weren't she wouldn't have made bonuse comics about them and drew so many pics of them. Not if they weren't even real in the seiries! :(184.108.40.206 02:07, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
full episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR4hJxdF8ic&feature=player_embedded sorry guys...
The video was either unnoficial or leaked, because it has been removed because of a copywright from Cartoon Network 220.127.116.11 11:17, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Anyone else see the YT? There's a video up for the episode. Looks legit to me, but we'll just wait and see eh? Video Well, It's annoying that the person who posted this video says "It was bound to happen." and "sorry" but doesn't just tell us where this video came from. Anyway, because this is apparently an unofficial leak, I'm going to suggest we not post this on the main article yet. I think we should not post spoilers on the main article page until the episode officially airs, out of respect for the people who make the show. That is, unless it turns out that the episode was released through some official source. --Cornprone 07:22, August 19, 2011 (UTC) I made a judgement call and asked people not to post spoilers on the main article, yet. I did this because 1.) We don't know where this video came from, and 2.) If it's illegally leaked, I wouldn't want the spoilers posted yet, out of respect for the show's creators. If you disagree with this, let's discuss it here. --Cornprone 07:39, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
I would watch the whole thing (because i thought it wasn't real) But its either real or they did their research! i turned it off after i saw a storyboard from after the preview.( 1 min. 50 sec.) Head's up! Recently, the entire episode has been illegally uploaded on YouTube from several accounts (at least three so far, and it appears two have them have been rightfully taken down). The quality is standard so it's really obvious that this wasn't displayed somewhere and was recorded from a camcorder or something of the sort and uploaded. Obviously these people managed to get ahold of an electronic copy of the episode, although the Cartoon Network logo is missing. Here is a link to the (what appears to be so far) the most recently uploaded leak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=kPagzsuS6L8
Something is up...where the heck are people getting this episode?
18.104.22.168 23:47, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
From what I heard, the ending SUCKS! BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 02:51, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
It was actually pretty funny. 22.214.171.124 09:10, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
I felt the ending was pretty good however it really lowers the odds of a sequal they may have gotten the episode from the parley center somehow and I would have loved to seen the it on its air date but I willl be gone so its really now or never. Guess Who??? August 30 2011 17:26 (EST)
i feel like i'm the only person who's actually gonna wait until labor day to watch it
I loved it-- Apart from the ending and the lack of Marshall Lee. However, I really hope that they DO sequel it, if they don't I will cry. It would be a SIN for Pen and Cartoon Network to leave us all in love with the genderbent characters. August 21 2011 11:12 (UTC)
Huh? I just saw (i think) the episode of Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake! Was that the real episode that airs september 5th? Cuz if so, that was sorta lame : / Marshal Lee didnt say a WORD and I thought the episode would be more......funny and stuff! And whats with the Ice King at the end?!?!?! Was that the real episode or what?
PrincessBubblegum13 19:17, August 21, 2011 (UTC)PrincessBubblegum13
What the Cabbage? I just saw it on youtube and i am still NOT believeing that is the real episode. Natasha confirmed Marshal Lee was voiced by Arthur Kade and i didn't hear him speak even once. I'm also dissapointed Ice Queen tricked Fionna and it was all a script. I hope the Adventure Time staff baited this episode for potential hackers and properly secured the real episode. Please dear God, let this not be real.
Alucards Flame 14: 28, August 14:28 (PST)
I heard that the episode posted on Youtube has a storyboard at one point. Perhaps it is an early workprint & we will NOT be Ice King roll'd. BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 22:19, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
The irony of it is, the ending is clearly supposed to be a bit of harmless fun about how this episode is laden with blatant over-the-top fan-service, and a more romance based plot like you would see in this kind of bizarre fan-fiction. And now all the fans are getting pissy about it because at the end it reveals what it unashamedly is: fan-service. Delicious irony. --Fantomas 22:55, August 21, 2011 (UTC) OK guys, when I said to discuss it on this talk page, I meant discuss the policy of what we should allow on the article, not just discuss what you thought of the episode. If you want to talk about that, please take it to a user blog or forum. Thanks. --Cornprone 23:52, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
I didn,t see the episode sence i didn,t want to spoil it,but im pretty sure Cartoon Network had some sort of copy right claim but i can,t say thats what happend could have been some Adventure time hater who wanted to spoil it,besides i don,t care much for this episode it just dosen,t fill right any way it was a good idea to put that warning on that page on Fiona Cake episode.--Rayshark369 Auguest 22, 2011
I agree with Rayshark and Fantomas its just an episode and seriously it is what it is i dont know why many people are crying about it or are going to give up on adventure time just because of little things that do not satisfy the overly-geeked fans....ZombieMando95 Agust 22, 2011\
I have to admit that if this is a baited leak they did a great job at faking it because they even show the part where ice king is reading the story in the adventure time commercial where everyone is yelling and at the end Ice king says the end who knows it would be great to have more fionna and cake episodes 1 fifteen minute episode is just not enough126.96.36.199 15:39, August 23, 2011 (UTC)Guess Who??? 11:38 August 23, 2011 (EST) Leak Honestly just watch it. No sense in waiting. Most of the episode is pretty mediocre except for the last 50 seconds, which make it all worth it. That was sucky...... 1 more thing I wanna add.......That was supposed to be a SPECIAL GENDER-SWAPPED EPISODE! What was the Ice king, Finn, Jake, and Gunter doing there?! The AT crew has made me upset for the 2nd time! I hope that was NOT the real episode :O Also, The episode was sucky....No offence..it's just my opinion..It needed to be funnier, more exciting, and a little dramatic like Finn, Jake and the others are! And Marshal Lee didnt say anything when Natasha Allegri CONFIRMED that Arthur Kade will be voicing him! Gosh.......If thatw as the real episode I will flip OUT! No offence, but it's just a TV show, dude. Get over it. They're not making it just to please you. --Fantomas 18:06, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
OK a couple of things, Adventure time had to keep there odd endings going so what better way to do that then with ice king. Two they had to somehow tie it into the normal series and three Natasha already said that she said Arthur Kade voiced him so he could get a wiki page They could have an alternate ending for the released episode if they did good for them but if not we will just have to get over it just like PB turning old again like Adam Muto said "This isnt build your own Adventure Time."Mvhanford 18:14, August 22, 2011 (UTC) Guess Who??? 14:13 August 22, 2011 (EST)
Indeed totlay correct you guys are, i actualy enjoyed PB turning back into her old-self i love her that way and also i thought it was halarious to make the ice-king the whole founder of this gender-plot. I have no idea why so many people are fliping out about it come on guys dont give up on adventure time it is what it is it cant always be perfect it needs some unsuspected twists and turns, besides i thought the idea of a gender-swaped episode was kinda lame....Zombiemando95 This is what Natasha said: The Paley Center happened days after that, and it's not a recording of the panel there. The two have nothing to do with each other.
Keep your pants on, folks. Everything will be just fine. BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 02:12, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Marsall Natasha said Marshall Lee would have a speaking part but it was a joke, that might be the episode. :( What i think i think that the ilegal leak is a fake version cartoon network made so that the trolls would think they got the real thing and the real thing will have a better ending or better yet an entirely new plot because marshal lee did say a single thing and fionna and cake and made of characters by the ice king suposodely so i think they made a fake one to test us and if we couldnt wait we would hear exaclty what we didnt want to hear thats my opinion sorry for long message.Ultimate ninja master 03:14, August 23, 2011 (UTC)Tubba Blubba Why waste budget on animating an entire fake episode just to annoy people? Animating ain't cheap, ya'know? --Fantomas 08:49, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Maybe what happend was they made a version of it but decided to change quite a few things for one reason or another besides if people think they have the real episode they will stop trying to get it I mean for all we know the airing episode is the sequal to the leaked episode I would find that really epic and a real shockMvhanford 11:26, August 24, 2011 (UTC)7:25 August 24, 2011 (EST) My reaction? I felt kind of bad watching a leaked episode, but anyways. (spoiler alert?) I find the controversy over this entire episode thing interesting, because...that's just how I find things. I saw the leaked episode, and I was like O_O. The ending is hilarious and makes me go "wow" at the same time. Why? Well...
I predicted an ending on something along the lines of the story zooming out to show finn and jake thinking (their thought bubbles containing the story), saying something like "That's how it would be if we were girls." So to see this being proven as a thought (though its the Ice King fantasizing) GOT me. It's pretty interesting how Finn and Jake are stuck in Ice. It was funnier than the rest of the episode IMO. After watching the "leaked episode," It seems like this is THE REAL THING. Not faked. Good because its real, bad because I just spoiled it for myself. (Anyone feeling this way?) Another thing interesting is that, this page is the page with the most discussions about this leak :-) SSDulal, a wiki editor of what he likes 23:23, August 23, 2011 (UTC) OK then. if its the real thing anwser me this why didnt marshall lee say poo and it says he is voiced by (insert guy here) huh? Because this is a wiki run by fans and is in no way official? --Fantomas 16:45, August 24, 2011 (UTC) nevermind i just found out they joked to see if a arthur kage page would be made.188.8.131.52 03:15, August 24, 2011 (UTC) Yes it seems like many people got tricked :-) (I didn't get tricked) SSDulal, a wiki editor of what he likes 03:34, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
PLEASE, DO NOT MESS UP THE ENTIRE PAGE NEXT TIME (I assume it was Loveh, who said: "I did not see the leaked episode tell me all about it please!!!!"). Unfortunately, I do not have the time to fix it beyond this format–Can anyone else do something about it? Thank you! SSDulal, a wiki editor of what he likes 23:19, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
oh no... just saw the promo after Wizard Battle with the leaked footage for this episode. Does that mean we already saw the episode? I hope not D: Gir Impossible 00:14, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
Uh, yeah that scene is in the leaked version.
The animatic is up at frederator studios' youtube channel. The animatic matches the episode exactly; it looks like the leaked episode might be real after all. 184.108.40.206 23:01, August 31, 2011 (UTC) BT
From what I have gathered through the reactions of the staff when asked and other miscellaneous sources that the actual episode is different from the leaked episode how much so I have no clue but im about 89% sure that its different in some way. Guess Who??? 01:00 (UTC)
WE WANT MORE FIONA AND CAKE AND WE WANT THEM TO BE REAL!!! *maybe even to go out with finn* :P
On Natasha's Twitter someone asked if in the leaked video why she lied about Arthur Cade voiceing Marshall Lee.
She said it was because she wanted to see Arthur Cade on the wiki.
FORGET ABOUT THE LEAKED EPISODE. this is supposed to be a wiki about what happens in the actual episodes. So, if it's not about the episode that premieres September 5th, 2011, SHUT UR FACES, and don't ruin it for anyone else!! Coolsta43 18:41, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
DUDE. SHUT UP. this is the talk page. we are ALLOWED to say stuff here.
its basically been confirmed, marshall lee has no lines read what rebecca said, http://rebeccasugar.tumblr.com/post/9693381246/fionna-and-cake-monday-at-8-adam-and-i-really
Since the episode title card says "Adventure Time Presents: Fionna and Cake" Shouldn't we change the name of the episode page to match the official title?
Ixbran 00:54, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. The "With" is more just for the title of the show due to the flip-flop. The "presents" is the actual title of the episode. Thus, I say we move it to "Presents" and just notate the name of the show was changed for the episode and this is the episode's real title. -StrangerAtaru 01:01, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds good. I also think that we should change the name. --Spartan-112: The Master of Puppets 20:48, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, in official guides like Frederator initial announcement and Cartoon Network's schedule, the full title "Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake" is used. Every title card on the show says "Adventure Time Presents:" so if you go by the title card, technically the episode's title is just "Fionna and Cake." Interestingly, the Frederator blog also has started to refer to it by that name. So I'd be willing to go with that, with no ""Adventure Time Presents." --Cornprone 22:36, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- The deed has now truly been done. Redirects have been put on the old pages. if i missed anything, let me know.
- --TheLiquidPlumber 05:17, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
I hate this episode
WTF!!!!!! I watched the episode and it was a fan-fiction that the ice king made I'm pissed about the ending mad tight box!!!!!!!!
It was just like the leaked episode ;A; Marshal Lee didn't talk and the ending was disappointing ;_;
^Tell me about it T_T
yea it was bull i just saw it
I think me and my siblings got also pissed off. The Black Panther&The Red Fox 05:20, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
- ...I liked the ending. I'm glad that it slows down FinnxFionna shippers, it's a RIDICULOUS idea to introduce into canon. 04:36, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. L̾̓̅ͫ̃͊͏͓̣̺̣̖͍͍͉͘Ĕ̵̶̛̯̰̣̗͇̤͇͍̥̯̽̔ͦ͆T͈̦̱̤̹͚̙̱̮̖͍͉̝̹͎̦̠̈́ͥ́̑ͫͤ͜͟͜ͅ ̡̼͚̦̜̭̲̭ͤ̐͑̊ͭ͊́́ͣ͐͋̊̔̃̔͂̆ͫ͡ͅ M̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅE̷̎͋̍̊̈́҉̷̤̞̝̰̮̟̳̪ͅ/T̶͔̘̱̺͈̜̱͓̬̜̝̤͚ͭ̓̇̍̔̇͂̇͗ͨ͊̾̓́̓͗͂ͮͮͅḘ̴̮̦͇̱͍̱̩̲͚̠̺̫̟ͣͣ̔ͭ̍ͭ̈́̋̂͋́́ͅͅḺ̶̞͕͇̫͇͊̑ͪ͊̑ͬ̇́ͧͬ̓ͦ̎́͘͟L̈̉ͫ͂͌̚̚̕͞҉̘̲̦̠͚̞̱̹͢ͅ ̔ͧͪͫ̾̃ͥ͛̑͒̑ͣ́̚̚͏̵͏͓̮̺̖̝͍̩̳͙̤̩̠̪Y̢̼̭͉͍̽͐̎́̔͂͌͛͞O̷̻̺̩̝̘͔̤̭̥̠̱̦̬͖̬̩̖ͩ̏̅̎̔ͦ̑̎͛̇̆͛̾ͭ̕ͅͅU̸͖̦͇͙͚͕̰̩͚͎̤͕̞̩̥͌́ͥ͂͌ͪ̐ͣ̍̓̆͊ͭͨ͢ ̸͙̮̠̭̜̏ͬͩͤ͑̄̿͐ͤ͗ͩͦ̚͢A̸̸̰͓̖̮̳͇̦̪̻̼̭͈͚̲̞͎̲ͫ͑̈́̾̐̃̀͝͡ͅB̛ͫͩͦ̎͒͛ͯ́̓̾ͬ̾ͮ͏̲͖̪̺̤̪̀O̷̡̲̳̯̠͚͓ͫͣͨ̉ͨ̈̆ͮ͐͒̒ͩ̒͛́̕͘U̷̴̡̠̗͚͈̟̼͕̬̥ͫ͒ͯ̾̋̔̾ͪͣ̎̌́ͅT̡̻̲̜͈̞͍̪̪͙͔̪̟͂͂̉ͦͣ́͗̽̽ͧ̍͒ͨ͂̋ͮ͘͘ Hͥ̿ͨ͌ͪ̽̎̄̉̍̍͟͠͏̯̱̫̰O̴̼̖̘̘̼̫̮̬̞̖̟͎͎̯͚͍̺̼ͨ̇̓̍̌̓̇̆͘͜͠ͅM̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅḘ̸̡̥̟̩̳̦͑̅̔̾̎̚S̝̘̯̬̥͚̆͌̿̐̉͌͌̇̔͊̒͒ͯ̈́ͬͥ̒ͩͭ̕͞T̶̙̺͍̺̗̪͉̺͌̈̈́̑͊ͣͥ̇ͨ̉̒̎ͬͬ̈́̆͞Ṵ̷̲̰̬̰̭͓̳͊͆͊̿ͦͮ̒̊̈́͗ͫ͋̕C̸̛̣̜̱̹̳̹͋̍̈̌͌ͤ͛̌͛͑̕͟K̴̶̼̗͚̝̠̲̤͊̈́̏ͦ̾ͧ̓ͭ͛͊̿̓͒̾ͦ̎̈̃̋̀͝ 16:54, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
when the ice queen was taking off the PG suit i thought PG was going to "make love against Fionna's will"
- I don't think Fionna would've minded it. At all. --Spartan-112: The Master of Puppets 05:59, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree.
- The Black Panther&The Red Fox 05:17, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
HOW DARE YOU, ADAM MUTO & REBECCA SUGAR! HOW DARE YOU TROLL US LIKE THAT! WHAT A SICK JOKE! HOW DARE YOU PULL A SICK JOKE LIKE THAT! Now you've angered the Nostalgia Critic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxH-V-XnpkU. BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 01:16, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
Wait a minute...
(I think somebody else has said this but) If Ice King wrote that a gender-swapped version of Finn and Jake idolized and undeniably loved him, then, in retrospect, doesn't that make him a bit like Herbert from Family Guy?
Think about it.
Oh my god... BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 01:50, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
So I guess we're now going to assume that "any penguin that is seen to be hanging out with the Ice King the longest" is Gunter?
No, I don't think so. I think any penguin that the Ice King see, will call him Gunter.
The Black Panther&The Red Fox 05:13, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Genderswapped meets originals?
They should make this a whole seperate series! This was the best and I watch it with my brother at least 2 times a day (yeah I'm pretty nerdy.... believe it or not, I have a life). This way so great!
I also heard that they were making an episode where the Gender-Swap characters meet the normal characters? Does anyone know if this is true? If so, where can I find more info?
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).
- Cheyenne, you should be fully aware that the gender swap characters are merely a figment of Ice King's imagination. You should also know that even if they was a medium for them to meet each other (technically the genderbenders interact with the original characters whenever the Ice King interacts with them, so there you go),there will be no more gender swap episodes (as stated by the creators of AT). Sorry to disappoint. Spartan-112: The Unforgiven 00:04, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Well, they said no more this season anyway. --220.127.116.11 00:46, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).
No way! There's another season they said it (some random people SAID IT NOT ME), but I'm not sure.
Pen said it in Twitter.
The Black Panther&The Red Fox 05:14, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
I absolutely adore Fionna and Cake sooooooo much!!!!! I say there should be more episodes of Fionna and Cake all the time! I Loved every single minute of that very episode, except for the ending, which sucked bull crap; stupid ice king had to ruin everything ya idiotic freak face >:(. It was perfect up til the end. If There was a job to edit and change the story, I would take that job in a snap (or a heart-beat, which ever one is faster). LONG LIVE FIONNA & CAKE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
I would LOVE it if they make a seperate series for Fiona and Cake!!! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18.104.22.168 19:22, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Catdog2628 March 18 2012
CN Phil vs CN Australia
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). L̾̓̅ͫ̃͊͏͓̣̺̣̖͍͍͉͘Ĕ̵̶̛̯̰̣̗͇̤͇͍̥̯̽̔ͦ͆T͈̦̱̤̹͚̙̱̮̖͍͉̝̹͎̦̠̈́ͥ́̑ͫͤ͜͟͜ͅ ̡̼͚̦̜̭̲̭ͤ̐͑̊ͭ͊́́ͣ͐͋̊̔̃̔͂̆ͫ͡ͅ M̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅE̷̎͋̍̊̈́҉̷̤̞̝̰̮̟̳̪ͅ/T̶͔̘̱̺͈̜̱͓̬̜̝̤͚ͭ̓̇̍̔̇͂̇͗ͨ͊̾̓́̓͗͂ͮͮͅḘ̴̮̦͇̱͍̱̩̲͚̠̺̫̟ͣͣ̔ͭ̍ͭ̈́̋̂͋́́ͅͅḺ̶̞͕͇̫͇͊̑ͪ͊̑ͬ̇́ͧͬ̓ͦ̎́͘͟L̈̉ͫ͂͌̚̚̕͞҉̘̲̦̠͚̞̱̹͢ͅ ̔ͧͪͫ̾̃ͥ͛̑͒̑ͣ́̚̚͏̵͏͓̮̺̖̝͍̩̳͙̤̩̠̪Y̢̼̭͉͍̽͐̎́̔͂͌͛͞O̷̻̺̩̝̘͔̤̭̥̠̱̦̬͖̬̩̖ͩ̏̅̎̔ͦ̑̎͛̇̆͛̾ͭ̕ͅͅU̸͖̦͇͙͚͕̰̩͚͎̤͕̞̩̥͌́ͥ͂͌ͪ̐ͣ̍̓̆͊ͭͨ͢ ̸͙̮̠̭̜̏ͬͩͤ͑̄̿͐ͤ͗ͩͦ̚͢A̸̸̰͓̖̮̳͇̦̪̻̼̭͈͚̲̞͎̲ͫ͑̈́̾̐̃̀͝͡ͅB̛ͫͩͦ̎͒͛ͯ́̓̾ͬ̾ͮ͏̲͖̪̺̤̪̀O̷̡̲̳̯̠͚͓ͫͣͨ̉ͨ̈̆ͮ͐͒̒ͩ̒͛́̕͘U̷̴̡̠̗͚͈̟̼͕̬̥ͫ͒ͯ̾̋̔̾ͪͣ̎̌́ͅT̡̻̲̜͈̞͍̪̪͙͔̪̟͂͂̉ͦͣ́͗̽̽ͧ̍͒ͨ͂̋ͮ͘͘ Hͥ̿ͨ͌ͪ̽̎̄̉̍̍͟͠͏̯̱̫̰O̴̼̖̘̘̼̫̮̬̞̖̟͎͎̯͚͍̺̼ͨ̇̓̍̌̓̇̆͘͜͠ͅM̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅḘ̸̡̥̟̩̳̦͑̅̔̾̎̚S̝̘̯̬̥͚̆͌̿̐̉͌͌̇̔͊̒͒ͯ̈́ͬͥ̒ͩͭ̕͞T̶̙̺͍̺̗̪͉̺͌̈̈́̑͊ͣͥ̇ͨ̉̒̎ͬͬ̈́̆͞Ṵ̷̲̰̬̰̭͓̳͊͆͊̿ͦͮ̒̊̈́͗ͫ͋̕C̸̛̣̜̱̹̳̹͋̍̈̌͌ͤ͛̌͛͑̕͟K̴̶̼̗͚̝̠̲̤͊̈́̏ͦ̾ͧ̓ͭ͛͊̿̓͒̾ͦ̎̈̃̋̀͝ 13:41, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself.
I didn't see this under the main page's Trivia, but maybe it's just me... Did anyone else notice that Fionna's party dress looks like Princess Serenity's dress from Sailor Moon? Nobody Sovereign (talk) 08:14, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
- That is because it is on the Fionna page, and because Natasha based her design off of that. L̾̓̅ͫ̃͊͏͓̣̺̣̖͍͍͉͘Ĕ̵̶̛̯̰̣̗͇̤͇͍̥̯̽̔ͦ͆T͈̦̱̤̹͚̙̱̮̖͍͉̝̹͎̦̠̈́ͥ́̑ͫͤ͜͟͜ͅ ̡̼͚̦̜̭̲̭ͤ̐͑̊ͭ͊́́ͣ͐͋̊̔̃̔͂̆ͫ͡ͅ M̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅE̷̎͋̍̊̈́҉̷̤̞̝̰̮̟̳̪ͅ/T̶͔̘̱̺͈̜̱͓̬̜̝̤͚ͭ̓̇̍̔̇͂̇͗ͨ͊̾̓́̓͗͂ͮͮͅḘ̴̮̦͇̱͍̱̩̲͚̠̺̫̟ͣͣ̔ͭ̍ͭ̈́̋̂͋́́ͅͅḺ̶̞͕͇̫͇͊̑ͪ͊̑ͬ̇́ͧͬ̓ͦ̎́͘͟L̈̉ͫ͂͌̚̚̕͞҉̘̲̦̠͚̞̱̹͢ͅ ̔ͧͪͫ̾̃ͥ͛̑͒̑ͣ́̚̚͏̵͏͓̮̺̖̝͍̩̳͙̤̩̠̪Y̢̼̭͉͍̽͐̎́̔͂͌͛͞O̷̻̺̩̝̘͔̤̭̥̠̱̦̬͖̬̩̖ͩ̏̅̎̔ͦ̑̎͛̇̆͛̾ͭ̕ͅͅU̸͖̦͇͙͚͕̰̩͚͎̤͕̞̩̥͌́ͥ͂͌ͪ̐ͣ̍̓̆͊ͭͨ͢ ̸͙̮̠̭̜̏ͬͩͤ͑̄̿͐ͤ͗ͩͦ̚͢A̸̸̰͓̖̮̳͇̦̪̻̼̭͈͚̲̞͎̲ͫ͑̈́̾̐̃̀͝͡ͅB̛ͫͩͦ̎͒͛ͯ́̓̾ͬ̾ͮ͏̲͖̪̺̤̪̀O̷̡̲̳̯̠͚͓ͫͣͨ̉ͨ̈̆ͮ͐͒̒ͩ̒͛́̕͘U̷̴̡̠̗͚͈̟̼͕̬̥ͫ͒ͯ̾̋̔̾ͪͣ̎̌́ͅT̡̻̲̜͈̞͍̪̪͙͔̪̟͂͂̉ͦͣ́͗̽̽ͧ̍͒ͨ͂̋ͮ͘͘ Hͥ̿ͨ͌ͪ̽̎̄̉̍̍͟͠͏̯̱̫̰O̴̼̖̘̘̼̫̮̬̞̖̟͎͎̯͚͍̺̼ͨ̇̓̍̌̓̇̆͘͜͠ͅM̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅḘ̸̡̥̟̩̳̦͑̅̔̾̎̚S̝̘̯̬̥͚̆͌̿̐̉͌͌̇̔͊̒͒ͯ̈́ͬͥ̒ͩͭ̕͞T̶̙̺͍̺̗̪͉̺͌̈̈́̑͊ͣͥ̇ͨ̉̒̎ͬͬ̈́̆͞Ṵ̷̲̰̬̰̭͓̳͊͆͊̿ͦͮ̒̊̈́͗ͫ͋̕C̸̛̣̜̱̹̳̹͋̍̈̌͌ͤ͛̌͛͑̕͟K̴̶̼̗͚̝̠̲̤͊̈́̏ͦ̾ͧ̓ͭ͛͊̿̓͒̾ͦ̎̈̃̋̀͝ 13:09, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Ha, I guess it technically is. L̾̓̅ͫ̃͊͏͓̣̺̣̖͍͍͉͘Ĕ̵̶̛̯̰̣̗͇̤͇͍̥̯̽̔ͦ͆T͈̦̱̤̹͚̙̱̮̖͍͉̝̹͎̦̠̈́ͥ́̑ͫͤ͜͟͜ͅ ̡̼͚̦̜̭̲̭ͤ̐͑̊ͭ͊́́ͣ͐͋̊̔̃̔͂̆ͫ͡ͅ M̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅE̷̎͋̍̊̈́҉̷̤̞̝̰̮̟̳̪ͅ/T̶͔̘̱̺͈̜̱͓̬̜̝̤͚ͭ̓̇̍̔̇͂̇͗ͨ͊̾̓́̓͗͂ͮͮͅḘ̴̮̦͇̱͍̱̩̲͚̠̺̫̟ͣͣ̔ͭ̍ͭ̈́̋̂͋́́ͅͅḺ̶̞͕͇̫͇͊̑ͪ͊̑ͬ̇́ͧͬ̓ͦ̎́͘͟L̈̉ͫ͂͌̚̚̕͞҉̘̲̦̠͚̞̱̹͢ͅ ̔ͧͪͫ̾̃ͥ͛̑͒̑ͣ́̚̚͏̵͏͓̮̺̖̝͍̩̳͙̤̩̠̪Y̢̼̭͉͍̽͐̎́̔͂͌͛͞O̷̻̺̩̝̘͔̤̭̥̠̱̦̬͖̬̩̖ͩ̏̅̎̔ͦ̑̎͛̇̆͛̾ͭ̕ͅͅU̸͖̦͇͙͚͕̰̩͚͎̤͕̞̩̥͌́ͥ͂͌ͪ̐ͣ̍̓̆͊ͭͨ͢ ̸͙̮̠̭̜̏ͬͩͤ͑̄̿͐ͤ͗ͩͦ̚͢A̸̸̰͓̖̮̳͇̦̪̻̼̭͈͚̲̞͎̲ͫ͑̈́̾̐̃̀͝͡ͅB̛ͫͩͦ̎͒͛ͯ́̓̾ͬ̾ͮ͏̲͖̪̺̤̪̀O̷̡̲̳̯̠͚͓ͫͣͨ̉ͨ̈̆ͮ͐͒̒ͩ̒͛́̕͘U̷̴̡̠̗͚͈̟̼͕̬̥ͫ͒ͯ̾̋̔̾ͪͣ̎̌́ͅT̡̻̲̜͈̞͍̪̪͙͔̪̟͂͂̉ͦͣ́͗̽̽ͧ̍͒ͨ͂̋ͮ͘͘ Hͥ̿ͨ͌ͪ̽̎̄̉̍̍͟͠͏̯̱̫̰O̴̼̖̘̘̼̫̮̬̞̖̟͎͎̯͚͍̺̼ͨ̇̓̍̌̓̇̆͘͜͠ͅM̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅḘ̸̡̥̟̩̳̦͑̅̔̾̎̚S̝̘̯̬̥͚̆͌̿̐̉͌͌̇̔͊̒͒ͯ̈́ͬͥ̒ͩͭ̕͞T̶̙̺͍̺̗̪͉̺͌̈̈́̑͊ͣͥ̇ͨ̉̒̎ͬͬ̈́̆͞Ṵ̷̲̰̬̰̭͓̳͊͆͊̿ͦͮ̒̊̈́͗ͫ͋̕C̸̛̣̜̱̹̳̹͋̍̈̌͌ͤ͛̌͛͑̕͟K̴̶̼̗͚̝̠̲̤͊̈́̏ͦ̾ͧ̓ͭ͛͊̿̓͒̾ͦ̎̈̃̋̀͝ 15:29, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Please use an article's talk page for only improving the article itself. BillStef (talk) 17:30, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself.Heeeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY !!! 15:22, December 29, 2013 (UTC)
Should we create the spin off from this series?
Arinditya.wrningdhanu 15:44, June 5, 2014 (UTC)