| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Main Character? Edit
Why is she now considered a main character? Last time I checked, she hasn't even appeared in more than 6 episodes. Just because she is a main character's girlfriend doesn't mean she is magically a main character.
20:02, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Flame Princess has a big role in the series. Not to mention that people except Marceline and Lumpy Space Princess as main characters and FP has more appearances in season four than both. Heck, FP has more appearances than Marceline and LSP had in season five and four combined in just season four. -- 14:43, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
Probably not true for Marceline. But yeah, she's had more screentime than LSP in S4. Guess that does make her a main character.
18.104.22.168 15:37, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I checked and realized Marceline had more screen time than FP. -- 16:33, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
- She still had more screen time and a far more important role than LSP and should therefore be considered a main charcter.
- Yeah, i'm jealous of finn. What then?
- 22.214.171.124 23:24, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
Reference for ageEdit
- Flambo said it. 12:20, July 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Is Phoebe actually older than Finn? Because it says on her page she's 16 while Finn's page says he's 15.
FP and Finn: Done for or Not? Edit
I'm really hoping that FP and Finn don't have to split. So far there aren't any candidates better for Finn that I can think of. Bubblegum was the first, but that didn't last long at all, and every other princess is of some different feature that makes them unable to be a good candidate, plus, Finn has known most every other princess for so long that he sees them as friends and nothing but. I', hoping for FP to stay faithfulTzivos (talk) 05:45, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. BillStef (talk) 07:19, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I so agree with you. I hope that Finn and FP will get back together. At present in the wiki page she is considered his former girlfriend.The guy across the street 1 (talk) 17:38, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Banned. 20:14, August 9, 2013 (UTC)
If Flame Princess had a themesong....naw, nobodies wrote a song about flaming girls. If they did it might go "That girl is on fire. Call the ambulance" or something. Haha, yes sir that is how it would go.
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. 14:17, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Flame Princess was freed up from the lamp at the age of fourteen, not fifteen Edit
Seeing as Pendleton Ward confirmed Finn was 14 years old in an interview made the day after Incendium, and the fact that he and Flame Princess are roughly the same age, it would mean Flame Princess was freed up from the lamp at that age.
Flame Queen Edit
She is only referred to as Flame Princess in this wiki, but after S05E32 Earth & Water, when she overthrew her father, she would rightly have the rank of queen. Don’t forget, Flame Princess is actually not her name but her title, she is Flame Princess, because she is daughter of the Flame King, but after she overthrew him and took his throne, her rank got upgraded, so now she must be the Flame Queen. Rphb (talk) 20:26, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Not so since she is still referred to as Flame Princess in the show. Even if she wasn't the guards referred to her as the new Flame King. So even if she wasn't called a princess anymore she'd be called the Flame King not Queen. FIame Princess (talk) 20:55, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
this character is awesome
well i think shes pretty awesome
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself.Heeeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY !!! 15:30, December 29, 2013 (UTC)
- This is post-apocalyptic Earth, normal rules do not apply. 10:44, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
- you mean like rules against stealing, kidnapping and even one about minors not being aloud to rule kingdoms (or at least in the candy kingdom's case). so if your statement was true Ooo would be an anarchy, not a mix of monarchies, democracies and dictatorships. G1ngerwithasoul (talk) 01:51, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
- I did not say that there are no rules, I said that normal rules do not apply. 01:54, March 15,
- 2015 (UTC)
- He can't specify what 'normal rules' are because what could be normal for him could be different than what's normal for you. Also, not much is known about Mini Queen. We can't say anything about that. Flame Princess is still referred to as such on her modelsheet and in the show. We can't make assumptions. dave strider // knight of time 03:34 Sun Mar 15
- I said normal rules do NOT apply. You listed normal rules. Besides this is the far, far future, titles could lose their meaning. 13:46, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Flame King Edit
I believe that Flame Princess is still referred to as Flame Princess because that's the name she's used all her life. Keeping her name as Flame Princess is fine, but her occupation should be King and not princess; she is not just ruler of the Fire Kingdom as princess, but she is king. This is actually very significant to a lot of viewers I know where the king designation for a female character is important representation.PrincessMars (talk) 17:18, January 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I actually agree. Even though as long as her father's still alive, he could overthrow her & take his crown back, she's still king, like lady Hatshepsut of Egypt. Likalaruku (talk) 09:43, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
- you realise it's revealed that fp is way more powerful that flame king —Preceding unsigned comment added by G1ngerwithasoul (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). dave strider // knight of time 03:39 Sun Mar 15
Appearances list has "Love Games" listed twiceEdit
Flame Princess is listed as appearing minorly and then merely being mentioned in "Love Games". In my opinion "Love Games" should be removed from minor appearances because the episode merely shows a reflection of her rather than the character itself. AdventureSecretary (talk) 00:40, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
The age after "Joshua and Margaret Investigations"Edit
We can see that Flame Princess age is 16 years old meanwhile Finn is 15 years old. I feels curious about it because in the episode (that I mention in this title), Jake's birthday was shown not Finn or Flame Princess. Is Finn had same age with Jake??? If the same, that's means they 16 years old now.
15:11, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I do not quite understand your points however, it is unsure if Jake has the same age as Finn in the series. Flame Princess however, do has the same age as Finn; as it was mentioned by Jake himself in "Hot to the Touch" episode in the series. Unfortunately, I do not know when to change their age in the infobox, as I am not really familiar with editing the wiki. I suggest waiting for the admins to respond on this topic. Btw, greetings from Selangor :)
- 17:35, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- We do not know how fire people age, they could age differently than humans like dogs.
- Also 16 and 15 are close enough to be considered the same, especially since for parts of the year they will both be 15 and 15, maybe Phoebe had a birthday after Jake said they were the same age? 13:44, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Relationship with Finn NowEdit
I can now see that Flame Princess and Finn are not going out anymore, but is there a chance that they could get back together again after their breakup in "Frost & Fire" and here on afterward? Or will they still just be friends just like Flame Princess said in "Earth & Water"? LegoMaster2149 (talk) 19:40, December 17, 2015 (UTC)
Finn isn't talking to FP anymore, so he probably thinks she's dating CB. I'd say a future episode will have them fighting. --BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 02:36, December 18, 2015 (UTC)
Hmm, that would seem reasonable, though it is hard for me to accept this because of the breakup that happened with Flame Princess and Finn, (you know how some people are) but I am always hoping that one day that they will come back together again, but only time can tell that for sure, (sigh) I only hope for the best in the future. Maybe one day they will come back together... LegoMaster2149 (talk) 15:36, December 18, 2015 (UTC)
Why Did Finn Never Get A Second Chance?Edit
How come in "Frost & Fire", just after Finn briefly tried to explain his dream to Flame Princess, she just interrupts him and tells him she wants some time to herself? I mean, I know Finn betrayed her, but to me it just doesn't seem right to interrupt someone while they are talking another being. And even though he used her to fight with Ice King, he didn't even know he was using her to fight him. (Actually, take that back, he knew, but at the same time he did not know what he would cause). Was it really that serious to break up for? LegoMaster2149 (talk) 18:55, January 11, 2016 (UTC)