| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Umm...proof? Love, Ponyo Fan 17:38, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Why is this article existing? :/ Waddle D33 15:25, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, as stated in the reference on the Episode page, the storyboard and production code for this episode was seen on Pendleton Ward's Ustream video stream. Unfortunately, that video was not archived, but I saw it. Now if you don't want to believe me, I fully understand; I'm fine if you want to take down this article for the time being until there's proof. Also, you may want to look at There Will Be Mud and Claw, two other episodes that I don't think are real. --Cornprone 23:32, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry it took me forever to find this. But anyway, I agree with Cornprone that this episode obviously exists, as it's on the Episode Guide. Waddle D33 21:29, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Quick Question: Edit
Does anybody know why Marceline quickly stated "no tongue" before going off to Couples-Only Movie Night, despite the fact that they both explicitly agreed that they weren't interested in dating each other? :/ Spartan-112: The Unforgiven 08:10, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- http://www.formspring.me/MrMuto/q/181321156370916629 -O.o.O.o.O 08:40, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Here's are several ideas of how the banishment was lifted:
- Finn stopped visiting for some time, PB got worried that she had deterred him from ever coming within 100 yards of the Candy Kingdom.
- When Finn & Jake started doing Movie Club, PB got interested & lifted the banishment.
- PB forgot overtime & Finn just walked in one day with no opposition.
- My favorite: The Doctor used his Psychic Paper to trick Lady Rainicorn into taking him, Finn, Jake, Amy Pond & Rory Williams to PB & negotiations went just fine. Read this fanfiction to see what I'm talking about.
or the most likely idea
Finn went to PB and apologized for his actions and explained to her what happend and then she proceeded to forgive him
On wikipedia I read:
- "Note: This episode was originally rated TV-PG-D because of some hidden sexual dialogue, but a few weeks later the sexual language was cut out and the 'D' was taken off."
I wonder what dialogue was so suggestive and what was taken off. :) Marcaline 12:12, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Nobody has a clue? Marcaline 21:22, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I never read anything about any "hidden" stuff being removed. I was under the impression that the network just thought that all the dating-and-smooching talk was a little much, and put the "D" on there to reflect that, before being convinced to take it off. 184.108.40.206 20:52, September 27, 2012 (UTC)TJCoolguy
Regarding Marceline/Princess Bubblegum TriviaEdit
A couple of things: Was there ever any confirmation that "Bonnibel" is PB's actual first name? I always got the impression that it was just a teasing nickname, implying that Marceline thinks Bubblegum is sort of prissy. Also, shouldn't the trivia also note that, though they have been in the same place before, this episode is the first in which Marcie and Peebles actually speak to one another? 220.127.116.11 20:57, September 27, 2012 (UTC) TJCoolguy
- I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything official calling her "Bonnibel," but in the context of the show there's no reason to question that it's her first name. PB never objects to it, but she does respond to it. Either it is her first name or she's extremely passive to teasing.
- There was trivia about this episode being the first time they speak, but I removed it. It seemed irrelevant; we know they've spoken before (just not "on camera"). So, mentioning that this is the first time they spoke is on par to things like "This is the first time PB has used a telephone," and "This is the first time Jake eats eggs." Plus, other episode pages don't mention the first time various characters speak to each other.
22:16, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, trivia such as that is not appropriate for articles, in my opinion. It's not significant enough; one could say "This is the #th time ___ happened" for an unlimited number of different scenarios. 22:21, September 27, 2012 (UTC)