| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
I was wondering, how old is Marceline's dad? 2,000? 3,000?220.127.116.11 02:47, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Well, since Marceline is 1000 years old, then I assume that her father is at least 1016 years old. SethOmega 23:25, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, so, the article mentions the lute dating "back to the middle ages" or something like that. Just thought I'd mention that lutes are actually way older than that. At the very least, they date back to the time of the ancient Greeks, since they're mentioned in Homer's poetry. Not that this is terribly relevent in Adventure Time's setting, I suppose. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). Also, if you see a mistake then fix it. felinoel ~ (Talk) 12:37, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
I suggest changing the quote about the "lute" and him not being out of the nightosphere since the middle ages. I say this simply because of the scene when he's eating the fries in a ruined area; more than likely a place ruined by the Mushroom War. 22.214.171.124 05:46, March 23, 2012 (UTC)Guest
- Why can't it be in the Nightosphere? Also... where does it say this speculation? 13:02, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
Jords1234 03:47, March 26, 2012 (UTC)Marceline's Dad did say he had buisness to attend to "Sucking up all the souls in Ooo." That means that he has been in Ooo since The Great Mushroom War.
- That line had nothing to do with the past, it had to do with the present and his current task at that time. It is already known that he and Marceline have been alive after the war. -- Bunai82 (talk) 03:52, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I think what Jords means is that in order for Marceline's Dad to have known that the land is now called Ooo, he would have had to have been in the material plane at some point after the Great Mushroom War, instead of the latest being the Middle Ages which is what is apparently speculated somewhere on the article. 13:19, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- During its creation? Do you mean the tectonic plate shifts due to a fifth of the planet getting blown off? 17:04, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- You uploaded that image... >.>
- Can you source where you got it from? . 20:16, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, I uploded it from the official site, as usual? http://adventuretimeart.frederator.com/post/21861792598/no-one-leaves-the-nightosphere-especially-not Kasumisty 20:30, April 26, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
I think we should wait for the episode to air. Who knows? This could be a different character all together. The design looks very different from what the Lord of Evil looked like in "It Came from the Nightosphere." Sky Monster 20:34, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Judging by the color and the wording on that page, I think it is a different character.. 23:04, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- So is it the case that the wearer of the amulet is titled Hunson Abadeer or what? Flame Prince Finn
Fix it fix it fix it
Someone fix this page, I'm too lazy do it myself.126.96.36.199 01:45, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. ƒelinoel (Talk) 12:44, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Doesn't the King/Ruler of Mars look just like Abraham Lincoln? Is it possible that is the guy in the photo?