| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
A little theory
My theory about the Hyooman Tribe being mutants is that they really aren't. Finn was just hallucinating from extreme stress. BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 23:49, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. felinoel ~ (Talk) 06:09, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hyoomen or Hyoomans
I'm getting confused with the plural. I mean, on one hand, we say humanS. Because these two words are tightly related, wouldn't it be better if we call them hyoomans?. On the other hand, hyooman has the sufix man whose plural form is men.Afliador8 20:15, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Pretty sure the singular is Hyoomen and the plural is Hyoomens.
- The reason for this is so it sounds like human but isn't. . 20:23, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- In "Beautopia," at about 9:30 of the episode, Finn says that "Humans and Hyoomens gotta stick together." He clearly emphasizes the "s". 20:29, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
hey adventure time wiki add this as a trivia or somethin': do you know that later when lub glubs were appeared in beautopia, one of them carried a skull and has a hat on it.And the hat is similar to Fionna's, which appeared to be a reverse of Finn in Fionna and Cake...That skull might just be Fionna was back in time just before Finn was born! They might have the same adventure but in that episode Fionna and Cake were killed by the Lub glubs and the remaining remnants of Fionna is her skull! And if the Great Mushroom War was 1000 years before Finn and Jake, it must've happened between The Great Mushroom War and Finn and Jake!!! so it is proven that Fionna existed BEFORE Finn and Jake.BUT! There is a possibility that Adventure time will make another episode of Fionna and Cake and that will prove me wrong that Fionna and Cake didn't die... Right isn't it? 220.127.116.11 08:30, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- The problem with this is that it's speculation (we don't know if it's true, it's just a guess, basically). You should read the rules; it directly states that speculation isn't added in articles. 08:43, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought that was already in the article, not that it was actually Fionna but that it was actually an easter egg like the Snail. 13:54, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
hmmmmm... maybe felinoel was right....It maybe an Easter Egg like those snails.. hmmmm =.=" that hat maybe just another hat of a Hyoomen who was maybe killed when lights were out in Beautopia and lub glubs were in...Still it creeps me out LoLz sorry though
18.104.22.168 07:40, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Theory of Evolution, NOT Radiation
This aticle emphasizes how the Hyooman tribe was caused by radiation....but that is never proven. I think the Hyooman tribe are people who have simply EVOLVED to take on fish-like characteristics beause they never knew when the Mushroom War was over and when it was safe to come out, so they just lived there forever. Remember, 1000 years is a long time and living in a water world with NO SUN could easily turn you into a fish-human with gills because of Charles Darwin's theory of evolution and stuff. (There might have been some chemicals in the water to help this evolution process or something, but ultimately, I don't think the radiation turned them into fish people all at once.) Eddybud (talk) 05:24, February 3, 2013 (UTC)Eddybud
- Well they are in a leaky bomb shelter, I think that is what caused the assumption, that the radiation leaked through. 06:29, February 3, 2013 (UTC)