| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
The real episode title
The episode is really titled "Joshua and Margaret Investigations." https://twitter.com/ColeSanchez/status/493945959479394305
Too bad we can't rename the page since it has been protected.
FP should be added to the character list
As we can see in the clip, Joshua reads off that a small fire goblin burned down the candy kingdom forest. Remember how baby Flame Princess burned down the forest in 'Earth and Water'? It's safe to say that the goblin is flame princess. So we should add that Flame Princess was mentioned. (RossEStern (talk) 22:49, July 29, 2014 (UTC))
- Nah, that'd be speculation. They'd have to outright use her name. Bellamybug (talk) 23:19, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Lets stop arguing over the subject. The page has already been protected because of it,and I personally think we should drop it. I'm A PSIentist 23:57, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm going to remove Marceline until FP is added to the page Icanhascheezeburger (talk) 23:59, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Storyboard and Writer Info is Available
TT's ring? I noticd TT has a ring, is this just an error in the episode or was she previously married? Hassan-i Sabbā (talk) 16:39, July 31, 2014 (UTC)—Preceding unsigned comment added by Hassan-i Sabbā (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). It is revealed in the episode "Apple Wedding" that she has three ex-husbands. Heeeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY !!! 16:38, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
When are we going to edit this article?
When are we going to edit this since the preview for this episode is out?
*sigh* Most likely when the episode comes out. That way we wont be warring pointlessly over who is actually in the episode. I cant tell you for sure,however. I'm A PSIentist 17:38, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- But that isn't necessary or even a good idea. 16:14, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Reference to Greek mythology?
Athena was born from out of Zeus's head similar to how Jake was born from out of Joshua's head.
Ghoulhaven 16:13, August 15th, 2014 (UTC)
- Seems too speculative to be absolutely sure when that comparison is more likely than not just a coincidence. 16:14, September 30, 2014 (UTC)