| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
We should get someone who speaks Korean to go over Lady Rainicorn's lines and translate them for her Quotes page, instead of just quoting every line of dialogue she spoke with the translator.MikeOShay 02:25, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
I managed to do it Edit
Since I'm Korean, I tried the best I could from the episodes Rainicorn talked in. I hope you like it.
P.S. All the translation is not fake and in order
- Thanks. In the future, please insert quotes on said character's designated quote page, and sign your posts with for tildes (~~~~). Thanks again. SilverCrono 05:30, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
i cant believe lady rainicorn speaks korean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD i thot she spoke spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*&%%^&(**^$#%&(*)(*&%
i want to laugh Edit
can someone translate the joke lady said in the episode "my two favorite people" Finnincarnate 17:49, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
The Tvtropes site claims Rainicorn is the queen of the Cloud Kingdom, shouldn't that be included?A Princess by any other name is just as sweet.... 19:00, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Tvtropes doesn't have all their facts together. --Sparda494 19:02, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
L. Rainicorn's picture Edit
The exactly same picture, slightly bigger than what we have and without shadow, is on the Cartoon Network UK's website. Can any of you replace it with this? 188.8.131.52 14:33, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
The thing someone needs to ask Edit
Can any of you ask Frederator Studios about the real reason behind the decision to make Lady Rainicorn speaking Korean? This is really important, as there is no official explaination directly from them about that right now. I want to see the reason on their official blog. If they do, it would prove some special kind of creativity and interactivity between AT crew members. 184.108.40.206 11:30, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
lady rainacorn does not speak english because sometimes she says some pervy things heres all her translations
Ugh... I think (s)he asks "who suggested that idea", not in-universe fact. 220.127.116.11 02:48, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Dude sometimes you have to accepct it man. korean is beautiful.plus korea is having some craze about it .어드벤처타임 광팬 13:08, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
Korean dub? Edit
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). Also, xD hilarious question, I like you anon. 12:31, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
dude she knows how to speak english.
Her voice actress (Niki Yang) is also beemo's voice
- Well, actually no... She speaks Korean, but not English; however, she can understand English. Because of this she needs a translator to help people understand her if they don't understand her language. The same will go for her parents also. 16:14, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
The Joke of LR Edit
뭐가있었을까...음......아! 우리 완전 다벗고 삼주간 미친듯이 떠다닌거 기억나? 호호호 그 농부아저씨도 완전 맛이갔었지 호호호
Well...umm...ah! Remember when we were floating for 3 weeks like mad?(laugh) that farmer was crazy (laugh)
well....I can't even get the joke that much in korean....
all I know is that they were naked(I`m not so sure that`s what she said) and floating for 3 weeks straight and met a farmer who was waked with poolbrains
I hope this will help you guys....
and if not ?어드벤처타임 광팬 13:02, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
Her Children Edit
- Hm, this is not the spot for this sort of conversation. Talk pages are for discussion about expanding the article. This would be better suited on a forum or a blog post where people will likely to respond. 16:48, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
When was this episode? Was it a few months ago? or what?? I haven't been watching Adventure time lately, but I love it. Can anybody tell me? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).
- It's "Jake the Dad," it will be aired on January 7, 2013. --Blugo34 (talk) 22:13, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
Names of kidsEdit
Check out Talk:Jake_and_Lady's_offspring.
05:53, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Random comment by Anonymous userEdit
i am korean i am from seoul. i am south korean22.214.171.124 01:04, January 20, 2013 (UTC) jessica min