| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Maybe the Tart Toter? Edit
Maybe "Princess" in the title refers to something else, and the rogue cookie is actually the old tart toter. Being mad, old, and now jobless could make him "rogue".06:56, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 12:36, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok. Got it. 07:10, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Nevermind the idea anyway. The preview shows it is a different character 22:10, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
The artstyle matches Skyler Page and Tom Herpich. --RootSword 22:07, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
We won't know for sure until episode airs or somebody asks the staff directly. No speculating. Kasumisty 22:10, June 19, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- Update: If you go to the AT Tumblr, the you'll see storyboarders have been confirmed to be Thomas H. and Skyler P. http://adventuretimeart.frederator.com/post/25677756299/princess-cookie-airs-monday-night-its-a --126.96.36.199 01:47, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, and that was me. I just forgot to log in. --RootSword 01:48, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
We usually add "(episode)" on the end of it. Why change it now? The only reason it links to a lot of articles is because of the EpisodeNav template, which I already fixed. We just have to wait for the cache to clear.00:16, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Is Princess Bubblegum becoming a Princess Meany? Edit
Is it Me or is Princess Bubblegum becoming more unlikable as the show progresses? I mean She could have at least considered releasing Princess Cookie —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 13:44, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, no. Not this "PB is evil" poop again *facepalm*...184.108.40.206 15:11, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Please take a look at what the admin above said, then go take a look at the rules here listed as the Code of Conduct, specifically the very last rule before it talks about Privacy. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 15:18, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
I think that Bubblegum is just pretty ruthless when it comes to things that she thinks are a threat to the candy people.220.127.116.11 18:41, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Ironically this is the episode that caused the ridiculously unreasonable fan reaction which caused me to debate with haters on this wiki which led PB to become my favourite character.
Jake is the main character in this episodeEdit
Well first of all I saw the episode and it was great. and I like how Jake wants to be a mailman, but he becomes a milkman, he becomes friends with Baby-Snaps, Baby-Snaps rides on Jake, and finally Jake finally became a mailman. But Finn is the main deuteragonist for this episode. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Nealsingh55 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 14:06, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I noticed that Jake was a protagonist above Finn too. We saw the episode through Jake's perspective, and through Baby-Snaps's also, and, well, even PB played a bigger part than Finn. Icanhascheezeburger 16:08, June 29, 2012 (UTC)