| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Can someone help me move this? I'd like to rename it to The Enchiridion, or just Enchiridion. The (book) part isn't really necessary since the episode is spelled differently. Waddle D33 22:37, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I would, but people might be looking for the episode rather than the book when they type "The Enchiridion", which leads them to a disambig. I think that's more fitting since the episode title is so similar. --Moocowisi 23:04, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- How did they do this? Just asking --FusionFall123 08:13, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
I know I shouldn't be saying this, but just look where it says Edit on the top part. Next to it, there is an arrow pointing down. You press that and then press RENAME. EasyAfliador8 23:58, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
It is not of my business?Afliador8 21:39, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Interesting reason, but hey the book appears to be featured in the next episode. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 00:44, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Adventure Time Collectors Edition Edit
http://nintendoeverything.com/index.php/94563/amazon-shows-adventure-time-collectors-edition-boxart/—Preceding unsigned comment added by Adventuretimegurl123 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Don't forget to sign your posts...
Hm... nice, but they are just the display concepts.01:00, July 20, 2012 (UTC)
Why'd someone remove the translation of the Elvish on the hinge. I had posted this with a source link as well:
- The hinge on the side of the book has writing in Elvish. It seems to be a list of some of the places that the Waving Snail has appreared. The translation process can be found here: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/21244750/
18.104.22.168 19:26, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
There should be noted that Simon did know the gems where to be placed in the holles . And it is possible that the gems where allready in theyre place when he found it ( At the end of the news paper ) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). —Preceding AWESOME comment added by RootSword (talk • contribs) 21:58, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
The Enchurudion is similar to the player's handbook of the 3.5 edition of D&D
Elvish Translation Edit
I can't seem to find my source, but the elvish symbols on the book actualy translated (at least so I've heard in anecdotal discusions.) into a phrase along the lines of "key to the heart of the (spider's) web," or something like that. If one of you could find a good source to back this up, it'd make a nice adition to the page. Once again, this was a source of a source of a source based on some year old reddit thread I found when looking up Enchiridion with some other key words on the /r/adventuretime subreddit. 126.96.36.199 06:11, April 14, 2013 (UTC)