Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This transcript is incomplete.
- Jake: Man, birthday-holiday overlap. That's some tough luck. Everyone's all jollied-out when it's your turn for jollies.
- Jake: Well, I suppose. But you don't got to be so technical about it.
- Finn: Listen, all I'm saying is we—
- [Phone rings. Finn answers it.]
- Finn: Hello?
- Princess Bubblegum: Hey, it's me. Is there a big rainbow over your house right now spelling out "Happy birthday, BMO"?
- Finn: No. Actually, it's snowing like crazy.
- Princess Bubblegum: Okay, that's what I was afraid of.
- [Peppermint Butler sprays fire extinguisher.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Peppermint Butler spilled grape juice on my experimental weather machine, and now it's going kablooey.
- [Part of the machine explodes.]
- Princess Bubblegum: I got to stay here to fix this thing. Tell BMO I'm sorry I missed the party.
- Finn: That's okay. BMO doesn't care any—
- [Princess Bubblegum hangs up.]
- Finn: BMO only cares about one special guest.
- Neptr: [gasps]
- BMO: Moe! Hooray! Moe is coming! And he brought me a special surprise for my birthday! Moe is the smartest man in the world.
- [Brief flashback of Moe carried by MMO]
- BMO: He's way smarter than you and you and you, too, Jake—and you're the smartest guy I know.
- Jake: Hey, thanks.
- BMO: And he knows everything about robots. He built me, and he built himself, and all the other MOs. He's so smart! I bet he could even fix Neptr.
- Neptr: What? What's wrong with me?
- [Knocking at the door]
- BMO: Oh, boy, oh, boy! He's here! [jumps downstairs] Hooray! Hooray! [opens door] Oh. You are not Moe.
- [An unknown MO steps inside, wearing a white wig and sounding like Moe.]
- MO: Why, of course I am, BMO. [chuckles]
- BMO: Oh, okay!
- Jake: Hey, Moe! New haircut?
- Finn: Whoa, Moe! What happened to your body?
- MO: Oh, oh! [chuckles] Oh, that old thing? She conked out on me months ago. I guess I don't make 'em like I used to. [chuckles] Not like little BMO here. You got all my love and affection.
- BMO: Thanks!
- Jake: Well, we made a cake.
- Finn: We weren't sure if you eat, but BMO insisted.
- BMO: Eating helps me grow!
- MO: Oh! [chuckles] Well, er, uh... when in Rome.