This transcript is incomplete.
- Moe: Let's see, $4 off a honey-baked ham. I don't like ham. $1 off of beets. Do beets have tannins? What is that? Oh! $4 off a honey-baked ham.
- Jake: Moe?
- Moe: Call me "Gwampa." How's your rose water?
- Jake: It's exactly what it says it is. So, hey, uh, Gwampa, feels too quiet in here. Maybe we can hang out with Neptr. He can rap or something.
- [Neptr rolls in and spins around.]
- Neptr: [rapping] B-b-b-bread, where's my needle and thread?
- Moe: No!
- Finn & Jake: [gasp]
- Moe: Eh, well, Neptr is too distracting. Who wants to play video games?
- Jake: Oh, you have games like BMO? Let's do that, Gwampa!
- Moe: I have one video game. It's called "Hangman."
- Jake: [gasps]
- Finn: That sounds griz as nuts!
- Jake: Yeah, let's play hang-a-man!
- Moe: Coming right up! [ejects controller and boots up game] Pick a letter.
- Jake: Show us what you did, hangman!
- Moe: [buzz] Pick a letter.