Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mountain of Matthew
Mountain of Matthew
This transcript is incomplete.
- [In Castle Lemongrab, Lemongrab is seated at a table with some of his subjects. A waiter serves up some Lemonjons.]
- Lemongrab: Commence dinner.
- [Everyone at the table eats a spoonful of Lemonjons simultaneously.]
- Lemongrab: Dinner is concluded.
- Everyone else: [in unison] Concluded. [clap twice]
- Lemongrab: Up.
- [His subjects carry him to his room bucket brigade-style, passing him one to the other over their heads. They drop him off at his window and leave in a hurry. Lemongrab watches his subjects harvest bunches of Lemonjons from a tree and drop them into a machine that separates them. The machine spits them out one at a time onto a conveyor belt, where they are then smashed with wooden mallets by more workers. The smashed bits are scooped into bags, then sown into a tilled field. Nearby, a Lemon Person is constructing a statue of Lemongrab out of lemon concrete.]
- Lemon Person: Ooh!
- Lemongrab: Mm. Lights out!
- [All the workers collapse at their posts and immediately fall asleep. Lemongrab is carried into bed by his subjects. They place a baseball mitt on Lemongrab's right hand and a bag of Lemonjons on his nightstand, then turn out the light. Lemongrab gazes up at the ceiling at a mural depicting Matthew and the obstacles leading up to him. The ceiling cracks a little.]
- Lemongrab: Huh?!
- [A bit of the ceiling falls on Lemongrab's bed, leaving a small hole in the mural. A bug-like Lemon creature crawls out of it, and a low, distant roar sounds. Lemongrab gets stressed and grabs the bag of Lemonjons off his nightstand. He leaves his castle on his Lemon Camel.]
- Lemongrab: Bye.
- [The gatekeepers close the gate and collapse back to sleep. On a mountain, Finn is lying on his back with a telescope, and Jake is preparing something over a campfire.]
- Finn: Better get up here, Jake. It's about to happen.
- Jake: Coming! Just gotta get this cocoa pipin'.
- Finn: Your loss, man. The Dap of the Heavens only happens every 20 years. [looks through telescope] Oh, man. It's going down.
- [Two constellations tap their "fists" together.]
- Jake: Okay. Let's watch some stars.
- Finn: Hmm. You missed it. It was honestly a little disappointing
- Jake: Oh. Okay. Hey, man, I think I hear something weird over there with my little doggy ears.
- [Finn looks through his telescope at Flame Princess and Cinnamon Bun working out. They take a rest.]
- Flame Princess: Phew! You are killing, Cinnamon Bun! This routine is locked up!
- Cinnamon Bun: Oh! Thank you, Princess. You are also killing.
- Finn: You mean Flame Princess?
- Jake: Naw, man. What I heard didn't sound like her. Give me a peek on there. This is pretty much just a tube. [looks through his flesh-scope and takes Finn's telescope] Huh. It's Lemongrab.
- Finn: Uh, Lemongrab?! What's he up to at this time of night?
- Jake: Uh... it looks like he's headed for the Mountain of Matthew. I hear beaucoup spookoo legends about that place.
- Finn: Beaucoup spookoo, you say? We should follow him.
- Jake: Huh? How come you care where Lemongrab goes?
- Finn: He could, you know, he could be messing with crazy mystic power at that mountain. It's like seeing a baby playing with dynamite. Plus, seeing Flame Princess kind of messed me up. Now I gotta distract myself with work.
- Jake: Okay, okay. I feel you. Let's do some things. [shapeshifts into a glider and flies Finn to the mountain]
- Finn: There's his Lemon Camel. Lemongrease must be inside already.