Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Princess Bubblegum Bot
Princess Bubblegum Bot
This transcript is complete.
- [The episode begins in the Candy Kingdom where Peppermint Butler is summoning a demon with Cinnamon Bun, who is tied upside down, in the Lich's old Amber containment chamber. The Guardian Angel, a bull, and a lion are beside him.]
- Peppermint Butler: [Makes chanting sounds] Ogdoad, master of Level 8 shadow world, the winning vessel issues forth its pure essence.
- Cinnamon Bun: [Laughs] Aha aha aha...
- Peppermint Butler: [Eats two drops of Cinnamon Bun's dripping sticky dough, then his eyes starts to glow.] You must overtake the vessel as night overtakes the day. By your very nature, you cannot deny my will.
- [After Cinnamon Bun spins one last time, Ogdoad takes over his body.]
- Ogdoad: Hello, what jazz is this? [Gasps] Peppermint Butler! That's the last straw! I will fill you with the shadow of a thousand brown portals!
- Peppermint Butler: Oh, no, Ogdoad! You are mine!
- [One of the Gumball Guardians suddenly goes to check on Peppermint Butler]
- Gumball Guardian: Peanut Butler, bleh, Peppermint Butler, cease these dark magic activities [Grabs Peppermint Butler out on the tree].
- Ogdoad: Hey! Let me go first! I got stuff to do today!
- Peppermint Butler: [Standing on the Gumball Guardian's hand] What'd ya do that for?!
- Gumball Guardian: You neglect your duties to the princess. She has been in her lab for nine weeks. She needs to get out, socialize. Look, [Shows Peppermint Butler the suitors who has been waiting in line near Princess Bubblegum's lab.] her suitors, her faithful suitors, waiting for a chance to share her burdens.
- Peppermint Butler: No, man! She won't date those old bags.
- Gumball Guardian: You must try. [Puts Peppermint Butler inside where the suitors are] The Candy Kingdom worries for its leader, and it worries for you, dark one.
- Peppermint Butler: [Sighs then walks down the line of suitors] Alright, you guys. All you guys are gross. How long have you been waiting to court the princess?
- Suitor #1: 87 years.
- Suitor #2: 120 years!
- Suitor #3: I'm Gerald.
- Peppermint Butler: Geez! How long have you been here, Krusty? [Points at Krusty]
- Krusty: [Raises fist] Three hundred years, so what? It's not too late, right, boys?
- All the suitors: [chanting] It's not too late! Take me on a date! It's my right! Princess all night—
- Peppermint Butler: Shush! [Points to Braco] What's your deal?
- Braco: I'm Braco, and I was born to court the Princess Bubblegum.
- Peppermint Butler: How old are you?]
- Braco: 21 years. I inherited my father's place in line after his ascension.
- Braco's father: [Raises hand] Hey.
- Peppermint Butler: And you want to court the princess?
- Braco: Yes, [Puts his hands on his chest] my heart instructs me so.
- Peppermint Butler: Alright, buddy, I'm giving you a shot.
- [The suitors begin complaining.]
- Peppermint Butler: But it won't be easy.
- Braco: I was born for this. Love will win on this day.
- Peppermint Butler: [He and Braco go inside Princess Bubblegum's lab.] Sounds good, man.
- [Peppermint Butler and Braco proceed into her lab, where Princess Bubblegum is seen sleeping with a pizza box on her head.]
- Peppermint Butler: Prubs!
- Princess Bubblegum: [Wakes up] Hey, what? [Removes the pizza on her face] Who's that?
- Peppermint Butler: This is Braco.
- Princess Bubblegum: [Writing notes] Okay, yeah?
- Braco: I want to take you... on a date.
- Princess Bubblegum: [Shocked] Thank you, Braco. That's very sweet, but no.
- Peppermint Butler: Princess this lab reeks like brown mist; it's unhealthy. You've got to get outside and do some research on boys [Points Braco].
- Princess Bubblegum: That is way out of line, Peps, and you guys are donking up my research! [Begins knocking stuff off her table] Hello! Donk, donk!
- Braco: Princess, I love you! I-I love you so much it hurts. [PB stands and goes near him] The pain it—Huh?.
- Princess Bubblegum: [Points some kind of laser pointer on Braco's eye] Hmmm, what you're feeling is called "infatuation." The pain is the product of you overvaluing a projected, imaginary relationship with me.
- Braco: No, Princess! What I feel is real! Meet me in the garden tonight [Runs toward the balcony] and unlock the mystery [jumps off balcony] of meee!
- Princess Bubblegum: Braco!
- Braco: [Lying on top of Mr. Cupcake] Come to me tonight.
- Princess Bubblegum: Okay Braco, but just for research, alright?
- Braco: Yes, Princess.
- Peppermint Butler: Good job, man! You take it from here.
- [The scene shifts to the garden where two candy persons are cutting the trees.]
- Candy Gardener #1: Yo, who's that with PB?
- Candy Gardener #2: That's that Braco guy.
- Candy Gardener #1: Are they on a date?
- Candy Gardener #2: No, brah, the princess don't date.
- Braco: [Has Princess Bubblegum's device connected to his forehead] Oh, look, [Picks up a rose] a miracle of nature like you.
- Princess Bubblegum: Now hand it to me... [Braco does so] hmmm. [Looks at her device] Okay, I have what I need for now.
- Braco: Uh-huh.
- Princess Bubblegum: [Calls Morrow]
- The Morrow: Screech! [Glides down towards PB as she jumps on her back and flew her to the castle] Screech!
- Braco: [On his knees] Aww, [Sheds a tear] N-Nope, no. No tears for Braco! What did she say? "I have what I need for now." So she will see me again! [Stands up] I shall not falter, Papa! [Runs away off-screen].
- [The scene now changes to Braco walking down stairs with some coffins.]
- Braco: [He is walking down the stairs with him saying the things he is writing on his diary in the background] Dear personal diary, in a consequence of my latest romantic misfortune, [Grabs torch] I decided to consult the man who knew best about her majesty, [Opens his grandfather's coffin who is holding the book "Mind Games"] father's father. Amongst his dearest possessions, he kept a book containing every secret of seduction through superficiality. [Grabs the book]
- [The scene then changes to Braco, who is now wearing the suit and holding the book.]
- Braco: The art of "peacocking." [Braco grabs his grandfather's hat as the scene changes.]
- [The scene now changes into some kind of restaurant with some Candy People hanging out.]
- Princess Bubblegum: [Doing some research then suddenly stops] Hi, Braco. Nice... hat.
- Braco: I know right. [Starts to move around while touching his hat] I am "peacocking" you to rally your attention.
- Princess Bubblegum: Mhmmmmm [Taking notes].
- Braco: Ummm, so what's that on your head?
- Princess Bubblegum: [Looks at her head for a second] My crown?
- Braco: [Sweating] Oh, uhh—
- Princess Bubblegum: [Fires an X-ray gun at Braco].
- Braco: [In pain] Oww.
- Princess Bubblegum: Hmmm [Runs off].
- Braco: [Still in pain] Princess! Ahhh.
- [The scene changes to Braco's room , he is writing on his diary and it is raining outside.]
- Braco: Dear personal diary, I am in terrible pain. [Sheds a tear and throws the hat of his grandfather out the window] AAAAAAAHH! She is in her castle somewhere, a lonely heart. Do not fear, Princess; [Slaps himself] I won't let you down [Closes the windows].
- [The scene goes to Princess Bubblegum's lab where Peppermint Butler announces the arrival of Finn and Jake through a speaker.]
- Peppermint Butler: Princess, Finn and Jake are here as requested.
- Princess Bubblegum: Hey, guys.
- Finn: Hey, PB, [Sits down] what's up?
- Princess Bubblegum: [Took out a remote from her lab coat] This is a soul stone. [Lights turn off] I need one for something I'm working on. Of course, it's really rare, but my scanners found one. It's in the Vapor Swamps. [The lights turn on] I printed the map with all the detail.
- Finn: PB, who's the new guy?
- Princess Bubblegum: What? [Turns around]
- Finn: Hey, man. [Gets the map]
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, that's Braco, a suitor of mine.
- Finn: Oh, cool. That's cool—you're dating, that's coool. See ya, Princess.
- [The scene now goes to Finn and Jake whose now walking away from the Candy Kingdom.]
- Finn: What'd ya think of that Braco guy? I mean, he seems kinda weird [Faces Jake] and passive and baby lambish [Jake panics and is trying to tell Finn that Braco is behind them] and too unheroic for Peebs. [Looks behind him and is shocked] And then I smashed that peach!
- Braco: [On his knees] Jake and Finn, I seek your aid. I need to ask you for that map, therewith I can bring the soul stone to Bubblegum. Then she'll love me!
- Finn: That road you're on leads to nowhere. [Hands the map to Braco]
- Braco: Oh, oh, [Runs off into the distance] thank you!
- [The next scene now goes to the Vapor Swamps where Braco hitches a ride to get there.]
- Driver: [Stopping cart] Huu-ah! This is how far I go.
- Braco: [Getting off the cart]
- Driver: Hurry, man, GET OFF! [Goes away]
- [Braco goes off to find the soul stone. He climbs down a cliff, but falls and rips his shirt.]
- Braco: Ah! Oh! Uhhh. [Stands up then proceeds to walk past a giant insect monster]
- Giant Insect Monster: Hey, I see you! [Slices Braco's bag open]
- [Braco proceeds to find the soul stone. He then finds the fire pit like in the map that has a key. Stares a little at the key then jumps in the pit.]
- Braco: Oddsbodikins! [Jumps in the fire pit] AHHHHH!
- [As Braco got the key and got out, he has a big burn mark on his face, both hands and feet, and mostly bald and injured.
- Braco: [Removes the cloth on his face] Uhhh. [Happily looks at the key]
- [The next scene is where Braco was walking to find the soul stone. As he is walking, a person suddenly opens his eyes as Braco walks past him. Braco makes it to where the soul stone is hidden.]
- Braco: [Unlocks the seal of where the soul stone it hidden] The soul stone. This journey has come to an end. [Grabs the soul stone and produces a bright light]
- [As the light fades away, the guardians of the soul stone appear and attack him, but misses and hit the other guardian instead]
- Guardian #1: AHHHHHH! YOU BROKE MY HANDS!
- [The other guardian, who broke the guardian's hand, attacks Braco once more and hits him, which sends him flying towards a rock.]
- The Beast: ["angrily'] STOP!
- The Three Guardians: The Beast! [Kneel down]
- Braco: [coughs]
- The Beast: [Jumps towards Braco] RAAAAWR! Why have you stolen my treasure, boy?!
- Braco: [Stands up] For the one I love.
- The Beast: Huh. Take the stone.
- [The scene changes to Princess Bubblegum, who is experimenting under a microscope.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Hmmm.
- Braco: [Covers PB's eyes] Guess who.
- Princess Bubblegum: [sighs] Braco. Ehhh, what happened to you?
- Braco: Oh, look, can it be? [Pretends to grab the soul stone from PB's hair] It's a soul stone!
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, yeah, sorry, but I don't need that anymore. I just finished programming a proper simulation of a soul. In fact, this is much easier to manipulate than a real one. [turns to see that Braco is gone] Braco?
- [The scene goes to Braco, who is writing on his personal diary.]
- Braco: Hmmm, [Puts the pen on his diary and closes it. And then he grabs a hammer as he breaks the soul stone, out of which a soul escapes, throws his diary and his teapot off the table, and breaks his ink jar] WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME?! [A Gumball Guardian grabs him through the window] Ahhh!
- [The scene goes again to Peppermint Butler, who is still talking to Ogdoad.]
- Ogdoad: Set me free, you tranch!
- Peppermint Butler: Give me the key to the shadow realm!
- Braco: Ahhhh!
- Gumball Guardian: You said you were going to handle this. You are doing a bad job.
- Peppermint Butler: [sighs] Alright, I got this. Peace. [The Gumball Guardian leaves] What's up, man? PB is not in to you?
- Braco: Yeah, man, I'm throwing the towel.
- Peppermint Butler: Whoa, come on. PB's a tough nut, but don't trip out.
- Braco: Then you must help me... to crack the nut. [Lies down]
- Peppermint Butler: No problem, man. [Sits on his body] We'll use magic, shadow demon magic!
- Ogdoad: Say what?
- Peppermint Butler: For your freedom, a spell.
- Ogdoad: Yes.
- Peppermint Butler: Make this man-noodle Braco into a walking love magnet!
- Ogdoad: [Evil laugh] He he he he, this I can do, but can you pay the price, Braco?
- Peppermint Butler: The price is your freedom, man.
- Ogdoad: This price lies outside of our arrangement. To receive, you must pay!
- Peppermint Butler: Hmmm, alright, well, maybe no dark magic. [Ogdoad laughing in the backround]
- Braco: I'll pay any price... for love!
- Ogdoad: [Continues to laugh and blasts him with a dark magic spell] SWAZAA!
- Braco: Waaahhh! [Began to transform].
- Peppermint Butler: Release!
- Cinnamon Bun: Uhhh, who's that? Huh, what?
- Braco: [Makes groaning noises and his voice and appearance changes like he and a demon combined] Am I a walking love magnet?
- Peppermint Butler: Well, you paid the price, no doubt, and I wanna have your babies.
- Braco: To the princess, then! [Leaves the tree]
- Peppermint Butler: No, wait! What about meee?!
- [The scene goes to PB where she is talking and asking some questions to a robot that look like her she made.]
- Princess Bubblegum: And what's your number-one priority? [Hands the laser pointer to P-bot]
- Princess Bubblegum Bot: To find someone to share my life with.
- Princess Bubblegum: Awesome, he he he. [Takes some notes] You ready to go on some dates?
- Princess Bubblegum Bot: Uh, yeah, who should I date?
- Princess Bubblegum: There's a guy named Braco who's really nice.
- Princess Bubblegum Bot: Ooh, where is he?
- Braco: I'm here!
- Princess Bubblegum: Braco? What happened to you?!
- Braco: I paid the price for love, was it worth it? Do you love me?
- Princess Bubblegum: Yes, I love you.
- Braco: Then marry me! We'll travel the world, have adventures, make the babes, get fat and weird, and float up to 50th Dead World, right?
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, Braco, I don't want any of that mess. I do love you, but it's the undifferentiated love I feel for all candy citizens. I couldn't permit one of my citizens to suffer the way I saw you suffering over me. And so I made you this. Meet my doppelganger, P-Bot.
- [P-Bot stands up]
- Braco: Uhhh, this feels super-wrong.
- Princess Bubblegum Bot: Oh, Braco, [Kisses him on the cheek] let's get out of this smelly lab.
- Braco: Okay! [Carries P-bot and ran away to the balcony] Thank you, Princess! [Jumps over the balcony] Woohoo!
- Princess Bubblegum Bot: Woohoo!
- Princess Bubblegum: You're welcome, my love [Drops a tear].
- Peppermint Butler: [Suddenly shows up when the Gumball Guardian puts him near PB] Where is he? Where's Braco?!
- Princess Bubblegum: I let him go, Peps. I knew he couldn't be happy without me so I built him a robo-wife.
- Peppermint Butler: You should have given him to me! [Slaps her]