Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mrs. Yoder (bird)
Lumpy Space Princess
Mrs. Yoder (bird)
Lumpy Space Princess
This transcript is complete.
- [The episode starts off in a forest with Finn feeding baby birds in a nest by chewing an apple first; the birds are chirping.]
- Finn: Blah-la-luh. Hey, Jake, give me some of that apple.
- Jake: Coming up. [Jake does a wave with his left arm then stretches his right arm up to Finn handing him the apple. Finn starts chewing the apple.] I know what you're thinking about.
- Finn: [Muffled because of the apple in his mouth] Huh?
- Jake: Kissin' Princess Bubblegum on the mouth!
- [Finn spits the chewed-up apple to the baby birds.]
- Finn: [Spits and with nervousness in his voice] No, I'm not! And... I wouldn't even do that ever.
- Jake: Yeah, you would. You're just bad at talking to ladies.
- Finn: Hmmph. [Continues feeding birds] Ehggg-uh-ya-uh. Uh, should I keep going, Mrs. Yoder?
- Mrs. Yoder: [The mother bird's upper beak was bound up] No, Finn, that's plenty. Thank you.
- Finn: Okay. [Throws away apple] Let us know if you need anything else. Hyah!
- Mrs. Yoder: You two are heroes!
- [Finn jumps off the tree and spins around a branch to land swiftly on the ground.]
- Finn: [Landing] Hunh.
- Jake: Come on, dude.
- Finn: Hey! Do you hear that? She called us heroes!
- Jake: [Chuckles] Yeah, I heard.
- [A bush starts rustling; Finn and Jake both spot the moving bush and look shocked.]
- Finn and Jake: Huh?
- [The Tree Witch pops out of the bush.]
- Tree Witch: Hey! How's it going?! [Brushes the bush off her dress.] Ugh! Is that true, what the bird said? You guys are heroes?
- Finn: Why were you hiding in that shrub?
- Tree Witch: Oh, I wasn't hiding. I'm a Tree Witch. I can turn into trees and shrubs and bushes and stuff. Check it out.
- [She holds out her arms and they grow into mini trees. She then turns them back to normal.]
- Jake: [Bored] Bleh.
- Tree Witch: So listen, I need you two heroes to get me a lock of princess hair. [Scratches armpit then sniffs]
- Finn: Why do you need princess hair?
- Tree Witch: Why? 'Cause I have a balding problem! What, are you, blind? [Pats bald head] [Louder] Are You blind!?
- Finn and Jake: No, we're not blind. [They nervously talk over each other.] I had no idea... I don't know...
- Tree Witch: Anyway, I need the princess hair so I can put it on my head. [Sticks her head out] And then I'll be beautiful.
- Finn: Oh, well, uh, we know lots of princesses.
- [Jake stops him from talking and laughs nervously.]
- Jake: [To the Tree Witch] Uh, can you, um, give us a minute?
- Tree Witch: Yeah, okay.
- Jake: [Whispering to Finn] Dude, I don't think we should help her.
- Finn: [Whispering] Why not?
- Jake: 'Cause she's a witch!
- Finn: Maybe she's a good witch.
- Jake: Her? Are you kidding? Come on, look at her! [She turns her finger into a Venus fly trap and it swallows a butterfly.] If she was good, she wouldn't be so ugly.
- Tree Witch: Are you guys still talking?!
- Finn: So what do we do? Tell her we can't help her 'cause she's ugly?
- Jake: No, man! She'll kill us or put a freaky curse on us or something. [Glances at her] Let me get rid of her with some of my world-famous smoove talking. [He walks over to the Tree Witch.] [Smooth talking with romantic music in the background] Hey. Sorry about that, girl. [Lies down] Ahh. You don't mind if I take a load off, do you?
- Tree Witch: What were you guys talking about?
- Jake: How pretty you are.
- Tree Witch: Huh?
- Jake: We were just saying someone as pretty as you doesn't even need a full head of hair. [Finn bends down next to him.] Isn't that right, buddy?
- Finn: Uh, yeah, totally!
- Tree Witch: Nuh-unh! [Giggles]
- Jake: Girl, if I didn't already have a G.F., I'd be on you like butter on toast!
- [Tree Witch lies down on ground next to Jake.]
- Tree Witch: [Seductively] I don't mind if you have a G.F.
- Jake: Oh. Umm…
- Finn: Dude, I don't think it's working.
- Jake: Yeah, I think I'm making things worse.
- [Tree Witch touches Jake's leg.]
- Jake: Ah-ah-ahhh!
- Tree Witch: Hey.
- Jake: What?
- Tree Witch: How would you... court me?
- Jake: Um... spaghetti dinner?
- Tree Witch: Hmm.
- Finn: Look, Lady, we can't help you get princess hair.
- Tree Witch: Why not?
- Finn: Because... we only help when someone's in danger. [Jake smiles at Finn's logic.]
- Tree Witch: Oh! Well, why didn't you say so?
- [The Tree Witch stands up and clears her throat. She grunts and uses magical powers to pick up Jake.]
- Jake: Hey... uh... what's—?! Yaaah! Hey!
- [She places him on the ground then sits on him.]
- Tree Witch: There. Now someone's in danger.
- Jake: I told you she was evil!
- Finn: Grrrrrr.... Yaah!
- [Finn gets angry and charges at the Tree Witch. He jumps to attack her, but she deflects him with a force field.]
- Tree Witch: What, you forget I'm a witch?
- Finn: Maybe.
- Tree Witch: Well, maybe you should get me some princess hair, so maybe your friend doesn't get sucked into my bottomless bottom!
- [Jake starts getting pulled into her bottom.]
- Jake: Nyuh! Get some princess hair!!
- Finn: All right, fine! [Starts to leave]
- Tree Witch': Wait! Uh, you... you can't tell anyone why you need it.
- Finn: What? Why?
- Tree Witch: I don't want anyone to know I have a balding problem.
- Finn: O...kay. [Walks away]
- [Scene changes to show Finn looking at castle.]
- Finn: It's Princess Muscles's castle! [Runs to door and knocks]
- [Muscle Princess picks up the door from the inside and throws it away.]
- Muscle Princess: Hi, Finn.
- Finn: Uh, hey, Princess Muscles.
- Muscle Princess: What brings you by?
- Finn: Um, you were the nearest princess, and I need a lock of your hair.
- [Muscle Princess looks away and blushes.]
- Muscle Princess: I understand.
- Finn: You do?
- Muscle Princess: Mm-hmm. [Starts to hug Finn]
- [Finn screams and falls through her arms onto the ground.]
- Finn: Aah! What are you doing?
- Muscle Princess: Trying to give you a hug.
- Finn: Why? I want hair, not hug!
- Muscle Princess: Oh, I see. You want to take things slo-o-o-w.
- Finn: No! I--I'm here to save you! From your hair! It looks really bad. Cut it off, quick!
- Muscle Princess: Of course it looks bad. If I had beautiful, shiny hair, no one would look at my muscles. [Starts punching Finn around] Come back when you wanna get serious about loving me!
- [She slams the door back into place. Screen now shows Finn lying on the ground beat up and bruised.]
- Finn: I am terrible at talking to ladies.
- [Scene changes to Finn wandering around a forest.]
- Finn: Hmm... Where's a princess? Princess?... Princess... Princess... Who's that? [Lumpy Space Princess is sleeping at a hobo camp.] It's Lumpy Space Princess. [Finn looks around confused at the trash he sees around her.] Does she... live in the woods now?
- Lumpy Space Princess: [Sleep-talking] G-G-Get away from my camp! I'll cut you! Hrm. I'm never gonna go back home.
- Finn: Huh. Wait. Does she even have hair? [Finn gets really close to Lumpy Space Princess, the wind blowing and revealing her body covered in very short purple hair.] She does! Well... hair is hair.
- [He pulls out a pair of scissors. Lumpy Space Princess wakes up in the middle of him clipping her hair.]
- Lumpy Space Princess: Oh, my Glob! What the stuff are you doing?! Why are you cutting my lumps?!
- Finn: Because they're, uh... So--
- Lumpy Space Princess: [Gasps] I knew you liked me.
- Finn: No, I don't! I-I'm just stopping by because--
- Lumpy Space Princess: Just admit it, Lover Boy! You can't resist me! Well, if you want these lumps, you gotta put a ring on it! Where's my ring?! [Finn does a high-pitch scream and runs away.] I knew you liked me, Finn. That's why you're running! Get in touch with your feelings, babe!
- [Finn is now running through a dark, ominous graveyard.]
- Finn: What am I gonna do? Huh? A graveyard? Yes! There's got to be a hairy princess in there that won't think I'm hitting on her![Finn goes around all the tombstones.] Princess? Princess? Princess? Ugh! Come on! Bingo! [He stops at a grave stone and starts reading what it says.] "Here lies Princess Beautiful. She was so beautiful." Hey, that's perfect! And sort of macabre. Oh, well. [Finn starts digging up the grave.] Aha! [He reaches the casket and opens it.]
- Princess Beautiful: Hi, Finn.
- Finn: Ohh!
- [Finn moves her skull around checking to see if she has any hair.]
- Princess Beautiful: What? What are you -- Please stop.
- [Finn climbs out of the hole followed by Princess Beautiful.]
- Finn: Where's her hair?!
- Princess Beautiful: Thanks, Finn. [Leaves]
- [Finn pushes away grass from the bottom of the tombstone so he can read the rest of what it says.]
- Finn: "Here lies Princess Beautiful. She was so beautiful, but died of baldness?!" Dang it!
- [Scene shifts to the Tree Witch and Jake, who is even deeper in her bottom.]
- Tree Witch: [Mumbling to herself] I'm gonna look so beautiful... Invited to all the parties.
- Finn: [Arriving] Jake! Jake! I'm sorry, man. Getting princess hair is -- is impossible! They all just think I'm in love with them! Ugh! I can't do it. You're gonna have to spend the rest of your life in this witch's butt.
- Jake: Noooo!
- Tree Witch: Eh! Quiet down! I'm daydreaming!
- Jake: [Whispering] Dude, if they think you like them, then use that. Embrace it! Find the least terrible princess you can, play her some music, cook her a meal, smoove talk her until she likes you. And then get the hair!
- Finn: Wait. You mean like go on a date?
- Jake: Marry a princess if you need to! Just get her hair! Aaaah!
- [Jake's head gets sucked into her butt.]
- Finn: Jake!
- Jake: [Muffled] Go get the hair!
- Finn: Okay! Hold on!
- [Scene shifts to the Candy Kingdom.]
- Finn: Princess Bubblegum!
- [Finn is holding an ax, standing in front of Princess Bubblegum, who is watering her plants.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Hi, Finn!
- Finn: Uh... I need you to come with me!
- Princess Bubblegum: Why? I'm watering right now.
- [Finn smacks the water can out of her hand.]
- Finn: Just come on. We don't have much time!
- [They enter an open spot in the woods with a pot of boiling water in the middle.]
- Princess Bubblegum: What is this, Finn?
- Finn: We're gonna have a spaghetti dinner.
- Princess Bubblegum: Whoa! Really? Where do we sit?
- [Finn immediately goes off yelling and chops down a tree.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Um, Finn?
- [Finn then chops up the tree even more to creates seats for both of them.]
- Finn: Put your butt here! Hurry!
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh. [She does.]
- [Finn pulls a fancy table cloth from his backpack along with silverware, dishes, and a candle and places it all on the stump. He then turns to a ladybug with a violin.]
- Finn: Hey, Simon, make it romantic. [He pays him a dollar; Simon starts playing his violin. Finn then goes to the boiling pot of water and pulls the spaghetti out with his bare hands.] Oww! Here, shove this in your mouth! It's hot!
- [He drops the spaghetti on the table.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Finn, I don't understand--
- Finn: Please, Princess! Just stick it in your mouth!
- Princess Bubblegum: Well, okay. [Fills her mouth with a big spoonful of spaghetti] [Chomping] You're lucky I love spaghetti!
- Finn: Um, Princess... do you like me?
- Princess Bubblegum: [Gasps in surprise] Finn, of course I like you.
- Finn: Really?
- Princess Bubblegum: Yeah!
- Finn: Yes! Now give me some of your hair!
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, Finn, that's sweet. Sure, I'll give you some of my hair. [Tears of a piece of her hair] Here. Take it, you cutie.
- [Finn jumps on the table knocking everything off.]
- Finn: Thank you, Princess Bubblegum!! [Quickly runs away]
- Princess Bubblegum: My spaghetti!
- [Scene shifts back to the Tree Witch sitting on Jake. It is now dawn.]
- Tree Witch: My cat had kittens... and I'm thinking of naming one "Little Whiner." What do you think? Is that a good name?
- [Finn appears holding Princess Bubblegum's hair.]
- Finn: Totally did it! Genuine princess hair. You hear that, Jake?
- Jake: [Muffled] Just give it to her, already!!
- Finn: All right, lady, a deal is a deal.
- [Finn hands her the hair and she gasps in excitement, but then frowns.]
- Tree Witch: Ahh! This isn't hair! It's bubblegum!
- Jake: What?!
- [Finn takes the hair back and licks it.]
- Finn: It is bubblegum!
- Tree Witch: Well, I guess you failed. Say goodbye to your dog.
- [She clutches her fist and starts pulling what's left of Jake into her bottom.]
- Jake: Aaaah!
- Finn: WAAIT!
- Tree Witch: What?
- Finn: If I learned anything today, it's that I'm awesome at talking to ladies! And, lady, you are crazy ugly!
- Tree Witch: [The Tree Witch does an almost silent gasp.] Wha-a-a-t?
- Jake: Duuuude!
- Finn: Having beautiful hair isn't gonna get you anywhere, because you're ugly, inside and out, so ugly I want to throw up.
- Jake: Duuuude!
- Finn: No one will ever find you beautiful. everrr! And it's got nothing to do with the ol' chrome dome. It has to do with what's in here. [Points to his heart.] Can you get off my friend now?
- Jake: [Crying] Du-hu-huuude...
- Tree Witch: He's right.
- Jake: Huh?
- Tree Witch: Well, don't get me wrong. I know I'm ugly. And evil. [She stands up, letting Jake free.] But I thought if I had some beautiful hair, I could learn how to love myself.
- [Tree Witch starts to sob.]
- Finn: Gee... I feel kind of bad.
- Jake: I don't.
- Finn: Hey, witch! Does it have to be princess hair?
- Tree Witch: No. Just beautiful hair.
- Finn: Well then, check this out! [Finn removes his hat, revealing an enormous amount of golden hair that seems to be flowing in the wind.] HA HA-A-A-A-A-A!!!
- [Tree Witch and Jake both gasp in awe.]
- Tree Witch: You'd really give me your hair?
- Finn: Sure!
- [A second passes on screen and Finn appears with no hair at all. The Tree Witch is now wearing his hair like a wig.]
- Tree Witch: [Excited] So... how do I look?
- Finn: Totally beautiful. [He puts his hat back on.] inside and out!
- Tree Witch: Thank you, Finn. And now to use my hair for evil.
- Finn: [terrified] What?!
- Tree Witch: 'Cause I'm evil!! [Evilly laughs] What did you want from me? [She starts to run away but trips on her new hair. She moans in pain.] Ohh -- Oh, no. I think I fractured a branch.
- [Finn and Jake both laugh at the Tree Witch until the episode ends.]