Toronto is a Shiba Inu and displays features that are typical of the breed such as a curled tail. Most of his fur is dark brown with the exception of his mouth and belly, which are creamy white. Like most dogs in Ooo, Toronto is bipedal with thin arms and legs. He also has eyes similar to a lot of animals with the black on the outside and white on the inside similar to Jake or Lady Rainicorn.
Toronto works closely with the King of Ooo and is willing to commit crimes with him for personal gain. In "Gold Stars," he uses Sweet P to distract Candy People so that he and the King of Ooo can rob them. Toronto is also willing to "take care" of Sweet P and burn down his mother's orchard when the boy discovers the dog's true nature.
Toronto tends to look out for himself; after the King of Ooo was melted in "The Dark Cloud," he was last seen sneaking out through a crack in the Candy Kingdom castle with as much treasure as he could carry.
Minor appearances Edit
- "Bonnie and Neddy"
- "The Dark Cloud"
- "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension" (flashback)
- "High Strangeness" (pictured)
- "Skyhooks II"
- In a deleted scene from "Apple Wedding," Princess Bubblegum discovers Toronto while rummaging through the King of Ooo's blimp looking for incriminating evidence. When he asks her what she is doing there, Princess Bubblegum stuffs him in a suitcase and places a box of weights on top to prevent him from escaping. He tells her he is a certified lawyer and threatens to take her to court when he gets out.
- He is likely named after the city of Toronto, Ontario, the largest and most populous city in Canada.
- He slightly resembles a squirrel.
- Toronto, along with Jake's family and Samantha, seems to be one of the few pure members of the dog species that lives outside of the Crystal Dimension.