Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lumpy Space Princess
Lumpy Space King
Lumpy Space Queen
Lumpy Space Princess
Lumpy Space King
Lumpy Space Queen
This transcript is complete.
- [The episode begins at Princess Bubblegum's Mallow Tea Ceremony. She, Finn, Jake, Lumpy Space Princess, and Hot Dog Princess are there.]
- Finn: [bouncing:] Whoop! Huh?
- Jake: [bouncing:] Whoop!
- Lumpy Space Princess: [floating:] Whoopiiieee...
- Princess Bubblegum: Cheers, Lumpy Space Princess.
- [Everyone cheers.]
- Jake: Bouncing!
- Finn: Princess, this tea party sucks in a big way! But thanks for the invite!
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, don't worry, Finn. The Mallow Tea Ceremony takes years to master.
- Finn: Princess! I think I just now mastered it! [Tea splashes in his face.] One more bounce. [Bounces down] Alright! [Hits the ground] Unh! Tea partying's hard, huh, Jake?
- Jake: [Hits the ground] Oof! Yes!
- Lumpy Space Princess: What?! No way! It's super easy!
- Finn: Lumpy Space Princess, you big faker! You're floating, not bouncing!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Fine. I'll prove it. [She stops floating] Huh? Ah! Oh, no! [Bounces down] Oh, snap! [She lands with her teeth on Jake's leg.]
- Jake: AAAAAGH!
- Lumpy Space Princess: [Muffled:] Oh. Sorry I bit your leg.
- Jake: You're still biting me!!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Oh, my gosh. Oh, right. Sorry.
- Finn: Dude! Your leg!
- Jake: This is... new. It's nothin' ominous, though. Just a bump.
- Lumpy Space Princess: Nah, that's no bump. It's the early stage of the lumps.
- Finn: Is it serious?
- Lumpy Space Princess: It just means he's changing into a Lumpy Space guy, on account of my bite. It's just like, um, y'know... werewolf rules? [Imitating a werewolf] Ar, rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr!
- Finn: Oh, no!
- Jake: What? You think I'm gonna turn all lumpy like her? Get outta here. [Arm suddenly lumps up] Wha? Finn, I think I'm freakin' out!
- Finn: Calm down, bud! I'll... I'll sock the lumpiness outta ya!
- [Teacup falls on the ground and shatters.]
- Princess Bubblegum: Hey, now! [Bouncing down] Royal intervention! Surely there must be an antidote to the lumps.
- Lumpy Space Princess: Yeah. There's an antidote, but you have to go all the way to Lumpy Space to get it. And Jake has to use it by sunset.
- Princess Bubblegum: What happens if he doesn't take the antidote by sunset?
- Lumpy Space Princess: He'll be lumpy, like, forever.
- Finn: LSP, please! Can you tell us how to reach Lumpy Space?
- Lumpy Space Princess: Yeah, I mean, there's a portal nearby. I can show you whenever.
- Finn and Jake: [Exiting with Lumpy Space Princess] Take us now! Take us now!
- Princess Bubblegum: [Intestines grumble] I should not have drunk that much tea! [Runs off]
- Lumpy Space Princess: Don't go telling everyone about this portal or whatever. It's kind of a secret.
- [Finn and Jake look around.]
- Finn: Where is it?
- Lumpy Space Princess: Portal's that Frog and mushroom.
- [Frog jumps on mushroom with a ribbit.]
- Frog: Password, please.
- Lumpy Space Princess: [yells] Whatevers2009!!
- Frog: Good day, Princess. Is your father okay with you entering Lumpy Space with two... [puffs out his chest] non-Lumpers?
- Finn: [Whispering to Lumpy Space Princess] Just say yes! Yes, yes, yes!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Yeah, whatever, fine.
- [The frog extends its tongue to the three and sucks them into his mouth, transporting them to Lumpy Space.]
- [Scene changes to Lumpy Space. Finn is thrown toward a lumpy cloud where LSP and Jake are waiting for him.]
- Finn: AAAAH!! Whoa... Lumpy Space. So, where's the antidote?
- Lumpy Space Princess: Hold it. First, you should check out my house. It's, like, kind of lame, but way less lame than, like, your house.
- Jake: Uh, could you skip to the part where you tell us where the antidote is?
- Lumpy Space Princess: It's up there at Makeout Point.
- Finn: That's so close! We can run there in no... [Camera pans up, revealing that Makeout Point is across an abyss.] ...time. Aww, what?!! It's, like, a million-mile fall into space!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Yeah. You have to travel by car in my world, or else you'll fall into the Lumpy Abyss.
- Lumpy Space King: Daughter!! Have you brought smooth people into our domain?!
- Lumpy Space Princess: I had to, Dad... I'm trying to help them, so don't lumping yell at me!
- Lumpy Space Queen: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! What did you just say?!?
- Lumpy Space Princess: I SAID, "LUMP OFF," MOM!!! [yells gibberish angrily, then pants heavily]
- Finn: Uh...
- Lumpy Space Princess: [To Finn:] WHAT?!?!
- Finn: Vroom vroom??
- Lumpy Space Princess: Oh, yeah. [To parents:] I need to borrow the car.
- Lumpy Space King: You have made your mother cry for the last time, daughter! You are hereby banned from using the royal car!! [walks inside house and slams the door]
- Lumpy Space Princess: Shucks! I lumping hate them! I'm really, really sorry, Finn. But I can't help you because my parents are horrible idiots.
- Finn: Don't you know anyone else with a car?
- Finn: [frustrated] Call her NOW.
- Lumpy Space Princess: Hmm. [pulls out cellphone] [LSP says to her phone:] Call BFF 66.
- [Elsewhere, Melissa's phone rings.]
- Melissa: [answering] Hello?
- Lumpy Space Princess: Hey, Melissa. What's up?
- Finn: What's she saying?
- Lumpy Space Princess: [whispering to Finn] I'm asking her, jeez! Melissa, just listen!
- Melissa: Have you forgotten what day it is?
- Lumpy Space Princess: Melissa. I'm trying to help out some friends.
- Melissa: Tonight is the weekly Promcoming Dance!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Oh, Glob. I forgot.
- Finn: What'd she say?
- Lumpy Space Princess: Tonight is the weekly Promcoming Dance! [To Melissa, in excitement:] It's gonna be so flipping awesome!
- Finn: [exasperated] LSP, we don't have time for this. Ask for the ride, LSP.
- Lumpy Space Princess: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh—[Finn takes the cellphone] [LSP continues to say oh a couple of times until she realizes her phone is missing] Wha?!
- Finn: [To Melissa, imitating Lumpy Space Princess:] Melissa, [Lumpy Space Princess tries to retrieve her phone while Finn continues.] you should totally drive us to Makeout Point to make out with hot boys!
- Melissa: LSP, you're so baaaaad... be there in a sec!
- Finn: Biyah. [hangs up]
- Lumpy Space Princess: Hmm. [takes phone back]
- Finn: [Normal voice:] Sorry. But Jake's lumpiness is worsening!
- Jake: Actually, I think I'm beating it back with sheer willpower! [Part of his head bulges up.] [flatly:] Oh, my. [Forces lump back into body]
- Lumpy Space Princess: Yeah, whatever. Just don't mess with my phone again.
- [Melissa arrives on her car.]
- Melissa: Hi!
- [Melissa drives into Finn, knocking him over.]
- Finn: Ugh... OKAY! Let's go, let's go, let's go!!
- [They ride off, and Melissa's "SXY-LMP" liscense plate is revealed. Electronic music plays.]
- Jake: Aw, Finn, this music ducks, right? [suddenly in a lumpy accent:] Ah. I love this song. We should totally TP Shandala's house! [in normal voice:] Gracious! That was terrible! Finn, if you can't save me from the lumps... if I do turn... if I become lumpy like them, I want you to—
- Finn: [while embracing Jake:] It's not gonna come to that. But if it does, I'll bury you beneath the nicest, most shadiest tree!
- Jake: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm saying that if I go totally lumpy, then I want you to get used to lumpy Jake. What did you think I was sayin'?
- Finn: Oh, um... [awkwardly] Heh heh. [angrily towards Melissa:] CAN'T THIS CAR GO ANY FASTER?!
- Melissa: We're already here! Hi, Finn.
- Lumpy Space Princess: We've been here for, like, five minutes.
- Finn: Finally! Huh? This doesn't look like Makeout Point.
- Melissa: This is Brad's house. You wanted a ride to Makeout Point? You think I want to make out with you?!
- Finn: Uh...
- Melissa: [blushing] Well, maybe I do, but... wait. [angrily:] I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, FINN!! [throws Finn down]
- Finn: LSP, we gotta hurry! Jake's running out of time!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Hey. This is hard for me, too. I mean, I used to eat chili cheese fries with Brad... so there's gonna be a lot of romantic tension on this ride!
- Brad: Hey.
- Melissa: Oh, Braaaaad... [giggles]
- Brad: You miss me yet, LSP?
- Lumpy Space Princess: [sullenly:] Scooch over, Finn. I'm gonna sit in the back.
- [Scene changes to when they arrive at Makeout Point]
- Lumpy Space Princess: This is it.
- [Melissa parks the car.]
- Finn: Let's go!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Wait. Watch yourself, Finn. The guys who use the antidote up here are notorious for being... [whispering:] smooth posers.
- Finn: What does that mean?
- Lumpy Space Princess: It just means what it means. Hurry. Get the antidote so we can get outta here.
- Finn: Thanks, LSP.
- Lumpy Space Princess: BUUUUMPS.
- Jake: Um... bumps.
- Finn: Uh, yeah, bumps.
- [Jake's skin bulges up more.]
- Jake: Aw, man!
- Finn: Hey, guys. Lookin' smooth!
- Glasses: Really? You think we're smooth?
- Finn: Well, mostly you in the center, but yeah!
- Monty: Why are you sucking up to us?
- Finn: My best friend needs an antidote for lumpiness.
- Lenny: Chyah, lumpiness suuucks. Hey, Monty, time's up, sphere-hog! [Lenny pushes Monty off an sphere he was sitting on. Monty becomes lumpy.] My turn! [Lenny sits on the sphere and becomes smooth.]
- Finn: So the antidote is in that orb you were sitting on!
- Lenny: This orb is the antidote, bruh.
- Finn: Can my friend borrow it?
- Lenny: Yeah, sure, as long as you give it right back. [Tosses Finn the sphere and becomes lumpy]
- Finn: Hammacow. Thanks, fellas.
- [Lumpy Space Princess enters.]
- Lumpy Space Princess: What's taking so long? Did those smooth-heads give you the orb already, or what?
- [Lenny takes the sphere back.]
- Finn: Wait!!
- Lenny: Is this another friend of yours??
- Lumpy Space Princess: What do you care? Just give 'em the antidote already, and stop being such a poser.
- Monty: Sorry, kid. [exiting with Lenny and Glasses:] We changed our minds.
- Finn: Why did you have to say all those rude things to them?!
- Lumpy Space Princess: What? I was helping you.
- Finn: [sarcastically:] Thanks a lot! [sincerely:] They were right about to hand over the antidote!
- Lumpy Space Princess: [bitterly:] You're welcome a lot.
- Finn: You insulted them! And they got mad! And now Jake's gonna be lumpy forever! [yells:] This is all your fault!
- Lumpy Space Princess: Wow. Now I know how you really feel. I was just trying to help, but whatever. [raising her voice:] No. No, not whatever! I know I mess things up sometimes, but I'm really trying! And you guys are supposed to be my friends! [tearing up] Not like the fake ones I have here! So do what you want! I'm going to Promcoming! Are you coming or not, Lumpy Jake?
- Jake: No. Because no matter how messed up and lumpy I get, this guy never turns his back on me! [Completely transforms into a Lumpy Space person.] Oh, yah. Right behind ya. Just gotta turn my back on this guy. [Literally does so then exits]
- Finn: JAKE! IT'S ALMOST SUNSET!! [to himself:] Jake... I didn't save him... I... [Yells wildly and angrily then punches the ground repeatedly.] I'LL KILL YOU, LUMPY SPACE!!
- Monty: Jam on, man!
- Finn: Huh? I thought you guys left!
- Monty: We were drawn back by your plaintive wail. We dig your directionless fury.
- Finn: Um, thanks.
- Monty: Respect. Here. [Tosses Finn the sphere.] Take it. Win your girl back!
- Finn: Yeah, there's no girl. But there is still time to save Jake! Do you guys know where Promcoming is?
- Monty: Promcoming takes place way down on that land-lump.
- Finn: Awesome. Do any of y'all have wheels?
- Monty: Nah. We were all ditched here just like you.
- Finn: Well... you think I can make it to that land-lump if I jumped off this cliff?
- Monty: You kidding?! A smoothie like you will plummet right into the eternal void!
- Finn: What if I was lumpy? Could I float over?
- Lenny: No, no! It's too dangerous!
- Glasses: I'd say there's a 50/50 chance of you making it!
- Finn: That's good enough for me. Now bite me!!
- [The three respond in disbelief all at once, then Finn forces them to bite him.]
- Finn: [turning lumpy exceedingly quickly:] Yes! I can feel the multiple bites accelerating the lumpification process! I'm starting to float!
- Lenny: Don't jump, guy!!
- Finn: I have to! For my buddy. [Jumps.] RAAAAAAGH!!!!
- Glasses: Wow. He's insane.
- [Finn successfully lands through the roof of Promcoming.]
- Finn: Ah, I made it! And there he is!
- Jake: Yeah! Promcoming! Yeah! Cool!
- Finn: Jake! I'm mostly lumpy now! And I totally think you should sit on this sphere!
- Jake: No!
- [Finn tries to force him to sit on it to no avail.]
- Finn: Sit on it!
- Jake: [Slaps sphere down] No!!
- Finn: Please, Jake! You're my best friend! Just sit on the sphere!
- Jake: Chyah! I remember you! You're just a smoothie wannabe lumpy poser!
- Finn: Sit on it!! Before I turn completely lumpy!!
- Jake: NO!!
- Finn: Oh, no! I can feel the lumpiness... about to consume me!! [Fully transforms into a Lumpy Space person.] Oh, yah. Being lumpy's the best.
- Jake: Hey. Stop talkin' to yourself, dumb guy. Take your ball and get outta here.
- Finn: Fine. I don't want you to have it anyway.
- Jake: So I can't have it now, eh?
- Finn: That's right. It's mine.
- Jake: GIMME THAT BALL!!
- Finn: NO! You can't have it!
- Jake: I want it! Give it to me!
- Finn: You want it that bad? Go get it, then!
- Jake: Bumps, bi— [Sits on the sphere and turns back to normal.] [gasps] Oh, I'm not lumpy anymore! Oh, no. Finn buddy! You gotta sit on this!
- Finn: No! You can't make me! Smooth—OOF! [Runs into a muscular Lumpy Space person and gets knocked out.]
- Jake: Finn! Hey, Finn! Hey, buddy! Finn
- Finn: [waking up:] Huh?
- Jake: Hey, dude. We made it.
- Finn: Man... There's something cold under my butt. [Noticing sphere:] Oh! [laughs] The antidote! Just in time, too! LSP, I'm sorry I blew up at you before. I didn't mean it. I was just really stressed out.
- Lumpy Space Princess: You know, it's fine. You and Jake can make it up to me by dancing this last dance with me.
- Finn: Sounds good to me. Whaddaya say, Jake?
- Jake: [Lumpy voice:] That sounds totally lame.
- [Everyone gasps]
- Jake: [Normal voice:] Heh heh heh. I'm just kiddin'. Let's dance!
- [Everyone resumes dancing.]