My friend sticks his kid in the fetus room when he is bad. He's almost never bad.
Hey, I'm TU freaking N, Batgirl fanboy, nerd,Goliad lover, and above all, Adventure Time fan
Top 20 Favorite CharactersEdit
1. Ice King
3. Goliad-Goliad is simply brilliant. I would give a long explanation, but she's basically a warning of what PB could become if she detaches herself too far from emotions and worries only about efficiency. I also like her combination of cold pragmatisism and childish niavety. She's a little Orwellian child prodigy, and I love her for it. Key Goliad episodes: Goliad
4. Princess Cookie-I like how Princess Cookie's motivation for being evil is to make others happy. He/she/what is niave enough to think that he/she/wut can actually succeed at what they're doing. He's easily one of the more tragic villains of Adventure Time, right up there with the Ice King. Key Princess Cookie Episodes: Princess Cookie
5. Finn-Finn is a very flawed, realistic protagonist who doesn't always win. I like his desire to become a true hero, and the fact that unlike other protangonists who want to do so, he isn't a Gary Stu who has everything handed to him on a plate. But he manages not to be a loser who fails at everything either. Even in Dungeon, where he had to be rescued twice, we still got to see him go far beyond his limits and succeed in some ways. And there's also the fact that he feels inferior because of his age. Key Finn Episodes: What Was Missing, Dungeon, Dad's Dungeon, Memories of Boom Boom Mountain
6. Farmworld Finn
8. Hunson Abadeer-To simplify things, I love how he's evil without actually being a bad person (Lich, you should be taking notes. This guy is what you should have been)I also like how he's not a perfect father, but he still tries to be nice. Unlike most villains who have a good side, he isn't evil because of a tragedy, or because of his background, he enjoys being evil. He wants to watch the world burn, but he isn't completely irredeemable, nor does he have any desire to actually become a good person. Key Hunson Abadeer episodes: It Came from the Nightosphere , Daddy's Little Monster
9. Fionna-She's similar to Finn, but still has some different traits (such as not wanting to be involved in romance just yet) that I like. The only reason she's so low is because she isn't quite as well developed as Finn. Also, she seems a little overpowered compared to her male counterpart. Key Episodes: Fionna and Cake
10. Huntress Wizard-Even thought she's somewhat minor, I like her sarcasm and laid-back additude. She's kind of a casual badass without being too overpowered. Plus, I like that she was willing to appear homosexual in front of a crowd just to prove her strength (or confident enough in her homosexuality to stay for the tournament). She isn't afraid to speak her mind or be open about things, even when it can offend or annoy other people (but this isn't expressed in a bratty or annoying way) and that's respectable. Key Huntress Wizard Episodes: Wizard Battle, Reign of Gunters
11. Joshua-Joshua is a noble, wise, and caring mentor and father to Finn, and I like that he isn't afraid to do bad things for the right reason and has no trouble with using tough love. And he read a book to his children about a fox who eats babies. Such a badass. Key Joshua Episodes: Memories of Boom Boom Mountain, Dad's Dungeon, Crystals Have Power, Jake the Dad
12. Susan Strong
13. Prismo-I love how despite being a deity, Prismo does very mundane things and takes orders from others. Plus, he's generally entertaining, and some of his dialougue is pure hilarity. Key Prismo Episodes: "Finn the Human", "Jake the Dog"
16. Ash-I love Ash's sheer jerkiness. He's a great personal villain, who knows how to get under someone's skin. Plus, there's nothing more beautiful than watching a complete jerk get the crap beaten out of him
19. Evil Guy-He's voiced by Mark Hamill, and died by being kicked in the nuts. Hell, he's a better Lich than the Lich was, and he was on screen for all of 30 seconds. Key Evil Guy Episodes: The Enchiridion!
20. Jungle Princess-She looks cool. That is all. Key Jungle Princess Episodes: Loyalty to the King
Least Favorite CharactersEdit
2. BMO-BMO has no personality, and has so far done pretty much nothing. He's useless and unfunny, and if he wasn't in the show nothing important would change. Some people find him cute. I just think he's annoying. He's basically the Chaotzu of Adventure Time. He's also arrogant, and thinks he's some badass or something. (You know, like when he said his BMO chop can kill a person)
3. Lady Rainicorn-I just think she lacks personality (even though she isn't horribly underdeveloped), and that she's almost totally useless (in my opinion, Lady and Peebles would have been better without her) Plus, I don't like the amount of attention her pregnancy put on her
4. Young Princess Bubblegum-She's like Flame Princess minus the stakes, and if not for her I wouldn't have to deal with a small army of Fubblegum whiners
5. Flame Princess-She could have been interesting, but she turned into a Mary Sue with the personality of a brick. She would be lower on this list if not for my dissapointment.
6. Tree Trunks-Thanks Tree Trunks, now I can never look at my grandma in the same way again.
1. Holly Jolly Secrets Part I and II-This is the key Ice King episode, the one that got me to say "Holy crap, The Ice King is brilliant"
2. What Was Missing-It managed to develope 3 characters as well as starting my interest with Finn. Oh, and that whole thing about lesbian subcontext.
Favorite Original CharactersEdit